Fantasy Premier League 19/20

United Hobbit

Of course TAA sits in 2nd on my bench

Hope Pulisic doesn't come on though sure he will as I at least have Willian with an assist in 1st on my bench

Do we think I'm safe from a Pepping free hitting and using KDB, D Silva and Mahrez? Or is KDB likely to be Peppd so I can get someone cheaper?

Vardy has been added to try and jinx him vs us

Last edited:

Ady87

Pulisic, Digne and Aurier in my bench for 23 points and I’m playing my BB next week. This is my highest bench scoring week of the season by a long way so fully expecting 4 x 2 pointers next week!

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I benched Pulisic, great.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Pulisic just saved my season but feck me how can Liverpool score 4 and Salah only gets one assist the useless twat.

Paul_Scholes18

TAA is a beast even with pub defending from Liverpool.

Also why do you all go with Chelsea players over United your traitors ;).

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ok boys and girls, I'm defending what I think will be a 19 point lead - over a guy who will use his free hit.

Here's the current

Martinez, Filler keeper
TAA, Doc, Aurier, Lascelles, Ward
Mane, De Bruyne, Martial, Bruno, Saka
Jiminez, DCL, Greenwood

2m in the bank. What do we reckon?

First thoughts are either Sterling or Jesus in for Mane or Jiminez, or even both for a -4. And captaining Sterling, De Bruyne and Jesus in that order.
Would probably need some early team leak to go hard on City though.

DCL has been muck since I've had him, but he has Bournemouth at home so probably needs to stay.

Will probably have to start Saka, and bench Ward. But every chance Saka is on their subs bench.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Trent and Pulisic ! And Greenwood! 81pts before bonuses.

Paul_Scholes18

Ok boys and girls, I'm defending what I think will be a 19 point lead - over a guy who will use his free hit.

Here's the current

Martinez, Filler keeper
Jiminez, DCL, Greenwood

First thoughts are either Sterling or Jesus in for Mane or Jiminez, or even both for a -4. And captaining Sterling, De Bruyne and Jesus in that order.

DCL has been muck since I've had him, but he has Bournemouth at home so probably needs to stay.

Will probably have to start Saka, and bench Ward. But every chance Saka is on their subs bench.
Sterling in for Mane and pray that Pep is kind.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sterling in for Mane and pray that Pep is kind.
My opponent sort of lucked in Foden for 8, but as it was Saiss who missed out, perhaps no biggie.

But he also had Pulisic and Keane who won't come in, 18 between them!

He'll go hard on City i'm sure, and it'd be brave to leave DB out, so Sterling is probs the smart money, the dangerman.
Have lost out through not covering the risk before.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima

Here's the current

Martinez, Filler keeper
Jiminez, DCL, Greenwood

Might be worth bringing D Silva in, his last game so is v likely to play and he often scores big against weaker teams, i bought him in for that reason anyway.

Leonzo1

What a dreadful gameweek for me.
Took out Kane for Jesus for a hit - lost 15 points.
Left Ryan, Pulisic and Aurier on the bench - lost 24 points.

This gameweek takes me down to 40k from 20k OverAll.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Is it worth swapping KDB to Startling for a -4?

I'm trying to catch 45 points. I'll be playing TC and opponent playing BB.

My first sub will be fernandes for dilva.

Neo_Mufc

Awful GW from me. My money league is on edge now. My 47 point lead is now maybe 5-10 and others below me still have chips.

1. Saiss benched cost me big.
2. Salah does not score out of the 5 Lpool goals.
3. Bruno captain 2 points.
4. Ings penalty miss.

How unlucky can I be?

Gonna need some help guys, will post my team tomorrow don't have the will to do so now! haha

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Im in no mans land really in all of my leagues. Just looking to finish as high as I can in the overall. 1 FT to use but might take a -4. No idea really.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Looks like I’ll have 82 (-4) for the week with bonus. It’ll be a green arrow, but not a massive one I don’t think, but enough to move me to top 100k.

No chip for the final week, so any further gains I’ll be delighted with.

Already have Sterling, KDB and Mahrez. Any transfer will be one of these out for another City player should one be benched. If they all play, I’ll probably do Jimenez to Ings.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
What a dreadful gameweek for me.
Took out Kane for Jesus for a hit - lost 15 points.
Left Ryan, Pulisic and Aurier on the bench - lost 24 points.

This gameweek takes me down to 40k from 20k OverAll.
Almost identical to me - 22k down to 46k.

Last few weeks have been really poor, made some shoddy decisions in hindsight.

Nickosaur

Was pissed off when Pulisic came on as had Lamptey with 6 points on my bench. Glad he hauled and Chelsea still lost!

Looks like i'll be finishing 15 points better off this week than my 2nd place rival in ML, meaning the gap should be about 55 points. Will check tomorrow.

I know a 55 point lead is probably insurmountable with just 1 gameweek left but I don't feel I can relax quite yet... he does still have FH.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Horrible day for me as I sold TAA and Greenwood this week to differentiate from my rival who also has Antonio

I'm 36 behind which will be too much, pretty secure in 2nd place for £100 which is a decent consolation but no bragging rights !

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
I'm gonna make a few hits for the season's end. I want a team that I can at least stand by.

Thinking something like this for a minus 8 - any tips / opinions welcome...

-------------------------------Pope-----------------------------
-------Egan----------------TAA-----------------Boly-------
Sterling-------Mahrez-------Antonio-------Martial
------------Wood---------Kane--------Ings----------------

Triple Captain trigger ready to be pulled.

Need to make up 30 points over dipper rival.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Great week! 91 points. 17k > 8.8k.

Free Hit left. I'm really not sure which route to take. Go for differentials, aim for 5k and risk dropping out of 10k. Or play it relatively safe and secure 10k.

10k is the benchmark but at the same time I despise the boring dullard approach of playing it safe. I've taken 64 points in hits this season and quite frankly wouldn't have it any other way.

Kane is coming back in after I foolishly sold him for Jesus two GWs ago (these are the sheep moves I'm talking about, selling the ultimate differential who loves scoring in the final weeks, only to buy a poor footballer who never really passes the eye test and who wasn't even guaranteed minutes).

Considering jumping off the Burnley defensive train as well. Can't justify having two of them on FH. One would mean a red arrow anyway so might as well go without them and gamble on them conceding.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Crickey, West Brom back. Guessing they still have all those 2m tall turds and play awful hoofball? Never liked their assets, would always flop when I played them and shithouse their way to double digit points when I benched them.

Vernon Philander

Thinking of swapping out Bruno as he looks shot now. Get in Antonio, use the difference to upgrade to either Kane or Auba...

kps88

I could do Bruno and Rashford to D. Silva and Kane. Only scary thing is everyone owns Bruno but we do look like we're on our last legs.

Skåre Willoch

Is it worth swapping KDB for Sterling?

Surely KDB has to finally get a haul of points?
KDB will probably be allowed to chase Henry's record, and I reckon he'll get there. I also think Sterling will be allowed to chase 20+ league goals. Also, Dilva will probably play in his last Premier League fixture for City.
I think Jesus and Bilva are likely to be benched, with Mahrez also starting. Will Fernandinho start his final game at the Etihad as well?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I'm gonna make a few hits for the season's end. I want a team that I can at least stand by.

Thinking something like this for a minus 8 - any tips / opinions welcome...

-------------------------------Pope-----------------------------
-------Egan----------------TAA-----------------Boly-------
Sterling-------Mahrez-------Antonio-------Martial
------------Wood---------Kane--------Ings----------------

Triple Captain trigger ready to be pulled.

Need to make up 30 points over dipper rival.
Looks like my team already without any hits. Just missing Boly and Antonio. I'd rather play Digne and Maguire and bench Egan again if I'm playing Ings (annoying that Taylor is injured). I have Bruno where you have Antonio and as everyone says he looks completely shot. Shame I've got Foden or I would happily hit him in out for David Silva. I was considering TAA & Bruno out for Salah & someone but that seems silly.

Patchbeard

Did Salad > Sterling and Doherty > Robertson for the last round. Salah looked dogshite yesterday but that well probably come back to bite me.

Final team value is 106.9m with 0.0m in the bank. 77 transfers in total. Great team value but turns out it's not all that for overall points in the end! Learnt my lesson for next season - don't make so many transfers and -4 hits based on upcoming price changes rather than sticking with your gut! Last season I did a similar tactic and it worked out great, I finished the season very strongly after playing the 2nd wildcard early ending up just outside the top 1k overall, but this season I'm way down on that.

Neo_Mufc

Morning all, terrible GW37, those who read my previous messages I was 47 in front and a few who were 5th 6th caught up by 65-70 points which now leaves my lead at 9 points. It looks like 1-5 have a chance of winning the league at £650, 2nd might get £200 and 3rd £100. I have no chips but they have BB left too.

Please help. My team is terrible but I was thinking Foden to D.Silva and captaining him.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I can do either one of the below. Suggestions?

KDB and Fernandes out for Sterling and Dilva (-4)

Fernandes out for Dilva

Fernandes and Vardy out for Dilva and Kane (-4)

Foden and TAA out for Azpi and Dilva (-4)

Last edited:

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Final transfer of the season and it's looking like Vardy Out - Kane IN. Got just enough cash in bank to do it for free. Going with my FF head and also as a Utd fan too I don't want any Vardy goals.

OR18k and hoping for top 15k finish. I think top 10k is unlikely given there will be some chips being played.

Neo_Mufc

Will someone be able to access Rockstar team sheet leaks? I'm hoping he might have the City one and I don't mind waiting till the last hour to make changes.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Will someone be able to access Rockstar team sheet leaks? I'm hoping he might have the City one and I don't mind waiting till the last hour to make changes.
FPL Scarface has been doing them all this week too and got them all right. He’s legit.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Would be nice to know whether De Bruyne is going to start against Norwich.
It's City's last competitive game before Real Madrid so they wont change much. He also needs one more assist for the PL assists record. Absolutely nailed to start IMO.

As is Sterling who needs 1 goal for 20 goals this season.

These two are my only City assets and I'm sticking with them. Sterling (C) and KDB (VC)

Good luck!!!