Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Nickosaur

Went for KDB captain. So for his and my sake, really hope he smashes Henry's assist record...

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Does the website normally take this long to update?! I did a last minute panicked sub to bring Sterling in as my TC and I'm not sure I got it through in time. £300 is on the line in my ML - The suspense is killing me!

Neo_Mufc

Does the website normally take this long to update?! I did a last minute panicked sub to bring Sterling in as my TC and I'm not sure I got it through in time. £300 is on the line in my ML - The suspense is killing me!
Yes, you will not see anyones team until K.O.

Draft you can see.

Nickosaur

KDB has a goal! My captain. Seals the league for me, thank you sweet ginger prince.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
KDB and Kane the only ones returning so far. Come on Greenwood

Sterling off for Mahrez would be lovely.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Squeaking a bit here, holding a 19 point lead, and my rival got Jesus and Kane goals fairly early on. Both captained Sterling.
De Bruyne scoring for me, and his triple Burnley defence being pierced by that Brighton goal helped a lot.

I've also lost my Arsenal and Wolves cleanies. And probably Palace if TAA doesn't come on!!

Really need the United triple up to combine just for one goal! That'd seal it!
Or something mad like a Doc, Aurier, or even Jiminez goal!

Am 5 and 10 points behind two non free hitters, but I dare say It'd be a stretch to catch either the way today is going!

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Went a bit mental at the end, Mahrez coming good with Ings. The ever so reliable and amazing KDB as captain, what a player he's been for me, from GW1 to GW38. Mainstay. Defence blanked but the attack very good. Would have been amazing if we didn't take the Greenwood over Bruno gamble.

67pts before bonuses.

Paul_Scholes18

Wrong TC in the end, but I am happy without a blank. I am used to wasting the chip and my captain calls a lot anyway.
Funny that last week I did captain De Bruyne and Sterling got the goals.

Neo_Mufc

Absolutely gutted. I lost my big league by 6 points (If I've counted correctly).

Silva didn't return. Wrong captain. I finished 2nd so think I finish with £200.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Klopp bringing on TAA for 5 mins... bastard!

I’ve won one of my leagues. The second is too close to call until the points are finalised.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So now we know KDB was the right captain choice!
Sterling did ok though, and maybe might get an assist for the first? Though I didn't see the goal just the "TBC" on the assist.

Maintained 8th in my massive work league, so get the £10 I paid for entering :)
Tiny amount of points to 7th, but both had a similar score, so that'll do.

Big picture was United getting through. Superb.

See you next year...in erm..6 weeks!

Paul_Scholes18

Absolutely gutted. I lost my big league by 6 points (If I've counted correctly).

Silva didn't return. Wrong captain. I finished 2nd so think I finish with £200.
Did you expect Sterling or De Bruyne not to play? Since D Silva was more like a punt here.
I guess you wanted a differential.

LungiDevil

Nervy end to my ML.

My rival had Auba and Sterling, but captained Son :lol::lol:
KdB, Kane and Captain Sterling were my picks.

I think I'll finish with a 20 pt lead and get $300.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Did you expect Sterling or De Bruyne not to play? Since D Silva was more like a punt here.
I guess you wanted a differential.
Couldn't understand the D Silva hype. It seemed to be based on him definitely starting, but there was no reason for their bigger hitters to not do.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
feck if I captained KDB instead of Dilva, things would have been close. Finished second in the end.

Paul_Scholes18

Couldn't understand the D Silva hype. It seemed to be based on him definitely starting, but there was no reason for their bigger hitters to not do.
If I had another free transfer I might have got him or Jesus in too. Avoided the hit so that worked. Although Jesus would have been worth it over Jimenez.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If I had another free transfer I might have got him or Jesus in too. Avoided the hit so that worked. Although Jesus would have been worth it over Jimenez.
Yeah without the free transfer it's a fairly negligible gain Jimi to Jesus. 2 plays 8 max? (if he keeps his 2 bonus which he might not)

Canuckred64

Resisted all the talk about players not playing and did not make any changes, with bonuses end up with 100 points. Had a 1 point lead in one of my mini leagues and he had the bench boost. Think he ended up with 72 points. With United winning it was a good day all around.

Neo_Mufc

Great season overall.

Final Rank: 9533

Managed to pick up approx £750 from the 6 leagues I entered so cannot complain at all!!

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Finished on 2,345 pts. 15k OR. Won my work mini league £300 for winner. Happy as Larry.

My never ending pursuit of top 10k goes on though. Been playing 12 years and narrowly missed out more times than I care to admit. Next year is my year..... Hahahaha

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
77 points for me. 167k. Worst season since my debut one. Wasted every single chip.

I hope they shake it up somehow because Bruno coming out with max bonus points after that performance is laughable.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
77 points for me. 167k. Worst season since my debut one. Wasted every single chip.

I hope they shake it up somehow because Bruno coming out with max bonus points after that performance is laughable.
It could do with a little shake up somewhere.
The bench boost is fairly useless I always think. Used it well this year only because of the unique circumstances where you had free transfers and a double game week straight after.

I think i preferred it in the days you didn't get a vice captain. That really gave it an all or bust feel.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
They need to give extra points to DMFs as they are pointless otherwise. Maybe they get one extra point for a goal and one extra for a CS...

I think bench boost next year will be useful with 5 subs meaning the bench will unlikely be useful...

starman

Finished off well and managed to score 112 which has just snuck me in the top 120k having started the day outside the top 500k...Anyway, its a far cry from finishing in the top 200 two seasons in a row many moons ago...:(