Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
10 times today i did two transfers and canceled. Can't decide is it right thing to do. Come on fellow managers, help a poor bastard here with limited budget.
Chilwell and Mitchell in. Gabriel and Lewis out.
To do or not?

Moby

Dick
10 times today i did two transfers and canceled. Can't decide is it right thing to do. Come on fellow managers, help a poor bastard here with limited budget.
Chilwell and Mitchell in. Gabriel and Lewis out.
To do or not?
Chelsea play Spurs next. Not a GW I'd be looking to bring in their defense.

Nickosaur

Looks like 70, with Jimenez and Taylor (if fit) still to play. Very happy as I wasn't hugely confident going into this week. Still have plenty of transfers I'd like to make!

Web of Bissaka

And... Vardy doesn't score.

55 and - 8 negative three transfers hit.
Yeap having an amazing game week. Dropping down the ranks in my many leagues.

Only Bruno and Captain DCL saved my team, as does my two C-wells with clean sheets.

Regretting making those three transfers :annoyed: but maybe it's better on the long run until end of Dec.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Average weekly scores for teams ridiculously high this season. My lowest score was 42, only in the 40s twice this season. Most seasons that would see you higher up the rankings rather than slightly above average.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Regretting taking Salah out now as I want him straight back. Did the move to Bruno like many did but I simply had no choice as only had Foden on bench and he didn't start yet again.

And Bruno captain worked out well so can't complain. But now I want Salah back and it has to be Son or Bruno who goes. Covid has really added a new aspect to FPL this season. Its a mine field really. CL games this week could wreck teams again.

Deery

Dreary
Regretting taking Salah out now as I want him straight back. Did the move to Bruno like many did but I simply had no choice as only had Foden on bench and he didn't start yet again.

And Bruno captain worked out well so can't complain. But now I want Salah back and it has to be Son or Bruno who goes. Covid has really added a new aspect to FPL this season. Its a mine field really. CL games this week could wreck teams again.
Salah’s price dropped today to £12.2m so you’ll not lose money buying him back

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
76 (-4) with Kilman to come.

Really want triple City, but tricky to know where to turn. Since the start of the 17/18 season have played Burnley nine times and scored three twice, four twice and five thrice, keeping six clean sheets. Still have Foden, but want to pick up two more.

Team is currently:

Martinez
Robbo Chilwell Konsa
Mane Bruno Grealish Foden
Kane Richarlison DCL

Forster, Mitchell Kilman Riedewald

Mane feels the most saleable. Kane could go if Aguero or Jesus starts midweek, grabs a brace and is then subbed off on ‘60 with clear intention to play at the weekend.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I am swapping Hamez for Jota already before prices change. If I don’t get any injuries I am using bench boost next week as fixtures look great.

Martinez
Chilwell Dias Bellerin Cresswell Vestergaard
Salah Son Ziyech Grealish Jota
Werner DCL Adams

+ £1.6m in the bank. Wanted to plug McCarthy in for next game as he would make up points for that -4 hit by just playing but I will want to move away from this deep team eventually so having two starting level goalkeepers isn’t good.

I want Bruno in there but have no idea how to integrate him as I basically don’t want to sacrifice any of my expensive players. I got a feeling Werner will start hauling soon, he’s been getting points consistently for the last few games and also getting into positions, Chelsea’s attack looks fluid so it’s a matter of time before he starts having 1+1, 2+1 games regularly.

Paul_Scholes18

I feel like almost taking Bruno out. We played so poorly and Southampton will not be easy.

hubbuh

Not having Bruno has fecked me this week, especially as everyone around me not only has him but also captained him. Bluegh

RashyForPM

57 with 3 to go, but should really be 69 with 2. Robertson first sub because I thought Liverpool wouldn’t keep a clean sheet :lol: Hope Taylor or Coady doesn’t play.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
60 with KWP and Podence to go. Bamford was unlucky not to score yesterday.

Digne, DCL and Bruno pulled through.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just 59 here with Kilman to go.

Happy enough with that versus my work league though. Many will be lower.
The triple Villa really is hit or bust though. That's a large part of a team!

1nil

I took one for the team guys. I was brave enough to transfer out Son for Jota. We all know how this will end.

Moby

Dick
Not getting Salah back straight away. I want to keep Bruno given just how crazy his underlying stats are and we can't be not scoring forever (famous last words). If Martial, Rashford etc weren't so shit in front of goal last game he'd have massively hauled but still managed to get a retaken penalty. Man is insane.

Which basically makes me choose one between KDB and Salah, which I think I am ok with. I have KDB right now, I was hoping he would be a great differential by getting him early as most didn't have him, which almost worked out if he hadnt missed that penalty. Should have scored vs Spurs as well, he is surely right where he should be to get goals/assists, and given their coming run I am sticking with him as of now. If City still don't explode against these shit teams and Salah is back, I'd switch KDB to Salah which isn't a big deal.

Also keeping Robertson now, his attacking impact throughout the season has been insane, but he finally got it on paper last game. Especially in Trent's absence he is pretty much their primary creative presence and even Milner was incredibly creative last game. They have stuck to fullbacks creating all their chances and there's a lot of great potential value there even if for a premium value. Also their defense looked brilliant against a dangerous Leicester attack. Milner is actually far better defensively than TAA, while Matip and Fabinho are solid and having Alisson is always going to be tough to beat. I will wait another week or two before getting Chelsea defenders, yeah their price may go up but don't care much about that.

Deery

Dreary
51 with McCarthey and Walker-Peters to play not really happy with that after playing a wildcard badly slipping down the table. I can’t seem to hit above average recently and I think my team is better than those out pointing me sucks.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
61 with just Guaita left to play.

Keeping it simple transfer wise. Maupay > Vardy and bang the armband on him. Pray that Foden finally starts a game.

Eye on City this week to see how Aguero looks. Could bring him in for Kane. Likewise, Sterling and KDB for Bruno.

Will look to get Salah back after Wolves.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
66 points with Vestegaard, Ward Prowse and Zaha still to play. Making Calvert Lewin captain was easy and correct but this was the week to make him triple captain really.

Tarrou

66 points with Vestegaard, Ward Prowse and Zaha still to play. Making Calvert Lewin captain was easy and correct but this was the week to make him triple captain really.
surely that should be saved for a double gameweek

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
My original transfer plan this week was Son to KDB but now I'm considering Kane to Vardy. What say you?