Fantasy Premier League 20/21

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
If I did that I'd lose 0.4m. How recently did you bring him in?
I was going to do it but I just realised haven't got enough money in the bank. I might just keep him on the bench as I suspect most won't want to sell him either as there's a lot of value tied up in him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I was going to do it but I just realised haven't got enough money in the bank. I might just keep him on the bench as I suspect most won't want to sell him either as there's a lot of value tied up in him.
Yep. Only that slight temptation to move him to Mahrez is there....Mahrez as he showed last week is one of these guys who can produce a 20 pointer out of the blue.

Watkins probably moves a bit easier as most won't have more than 0.1m in him. I might move him to a Bamford or someone, even though he's away at Chelsea. Leeds still have a goal in them, and every time I watch Bamford he always has 2-3 great chances.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Do I...

-4 to take out Watkins for Fabio Silva, so I can do Cavani/Bruno in for Vardy/Ziyech next week, and play a normal 3-4-3

Or

Just play 4-4-2 and risk starting Kilman, stick with Watkins and try to find another way of getting the 0.6 I need?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Do I...

-4 to take out Watkins for Fabio Silva, so I can do Cavani/Bruno in for Vardy/Ziyech next week

Or

Just play 4-4-2 and risk starting Kilman, stick with Watkins and try to find another way of getting the 0.6 I need?
i'd answer by adding more confusion into the mixer.

Is United v City the game you want to bring Bruno/Cavani in for?

Is away at Anfield the game you want that Wolves striker for? Kilman there is probably dead weight himself though.

Depends on the rest of your team.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
i'd answer by adding more confusion into the mixer.

Is United v City the game you want to bring Bruno/Cavani in for?

Is away at Anfield the game you want that Wolves striker for? Kilman there is probably dead weight himself though.

Depends on the rest of your team.
I think United could well do the business against City to be honest. They aren’t that great and I think players would be up for it.

Silva certainly has more of a chance of scoring than Kilman has of keeping a clean sheet at Anfield., especially with their defensive situation, and Kilman maybe not even playing.

I am pretty decided on Vardy/Ziyech as I think the latter is playing too deep and the Leicester are too patchy form wise. Bruno is a cert and Cavani is a good punt I feel.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think United could well do the business against City to be honest. They aren’t that great and I think players would be up for it.

Silva certainly has more of a chance of scoring than Kilman has of keeping a clean sheet at Anfield., especially with their defensive situation, and Kilman maybe not even playing.

I am pretty decided on Vardy/Ziyech as I think the latter is playing too deep and the Leicester are too patchy form wise. Bruno is a cert and Cavani is a good punt I feel.
Yes I am a bit annoyed I was seduced in by Ziyech, after a couple of double digit hauls.
However, I think it's one of those things where when you have a player you watch their every step and are more critical.I think he still has a haul in him, and you want Chelsea coverage for when they go ape.

Paul_Scholes18

Jota or Grealish out for Mahrez and a - 4. Feels risky, but Mahrez feels as nailed as you can be in City right now.
It also means I can't get Salah easily.

Leonzo1

what's everyone doing with Grealish? seems wastefull to transfer him out just for the sake of one gameweek. especially now that he has another double gameweek in the future.

Paul_Scholes18

what's everyone doing with Grealish? seems wastefull to transfer him out just for the sake of one gameweek. especially now that he has another double gameweek in the future.
I could be down to 10 men easily, but still not sure.

United Hobbit

What are peoples views on Mahrez?

I've replaced Jiminez who always does well for me with Calvert-Lewin

However I want City cover this week.

I'm thinking of binning Rodriguez as now I have DCL that covers Everton

KDB would be my go to but I can't afford him unless I remove Son, who I brought in to replace him when he got injured, but I think I'd like to keep him

That leaves us with Mahrez. I don't trust Pep AT ALL but am I fairly safe with him? The other option is Foden but I dislike him after bringing him in last season and repeatedly getting Pep'd

Paul_Scholes18

KDB would be my go to but I can't afford him unless I remove Son, who I brought in to replace him when he got injured, but I think I'd like to keep him

That leaves us with Mahrez. I don't trust Pep AT ALL but am I fairly safe with him? The other option is Foden but I dislike him after bringing him in last season and repeatedly getting Pep'd
I think Mahrez is first choice right now. Long term who knows?

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima

Mahrez will play this weekend he was rested in the midweek game. After that, God knows.

Paul_Scholes18

Do we have any info about the double gameweek yet?

If it is early then I want to keep Grealish more. If late then I might sell him

Neo_Mufc

Anyone cautious that Bruno might not see a full 90 mins or dare I say even rested at the weekend?

Leipzig is a must qualify game.

Thinking about my captain choice and I brought in Vardy last week. I captained him against Fulham :( and I'm tempted to go again against Sheffield Utd.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Anyone cautious that Bruno might not see a full 90 mins or dare I say even rested at the weekend?

Thinking about my captain choice and I brought in Vardy last week. I captained him against Fulham :( and I'm tempted to go again against Sheffield Utd.
Think he might be subbed. Still captaining though

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

Surely he's too important to rest. Can see him getting subbed if we're doing well but you'd hope he might have got you some points by then.

Was thinking similar with Son and Spurs.

This is why I have to get rid of Cancelo and Foden this week. I can't afford those 2 spots to be not playing with Mitchell and Alzate as 2 of my bench. If Ferguson starts playing for Palace he'll be my Mitchell replacement.

kiristao

I have
Foden, Grealish, Mane, Fernandes & Oriol Romeu
Mitrovic, Calvert-Lewin, Kane

Considering substituting Foden & Grealish for Mahrez & Jorginho.
Any thoughts? Have 2 free transfers.

Skåre Willoch

Did -4 again (twice in three weeks).

Ziyech -> KDB, DCL -> Bamford, Robertson -> Dias.

Martinez (Nyland) :(
Chilwell - Dias - Bellerin (Kilman, Mitchell)
KDB - Bruno - Salah - Grealish (Podence)
Bamford - Kane (Brewster)

Really struggling getting rid of the deadwood. Not confident about the coming weeks.

Nickosaur

Going to captain Vardy again. He's better away from home and SHU are atrocious.
Not having a city attacker is going to bite me in the arse this week. Ah well. I'm struggling to even have 10 starters right now!

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Anyone thinking of going with 3 City players this week and using their wild card next week?

Struggling with a strategy on how to use my wild card before it expires.

saivet

I have
Foden, Grealish, Mane, Fernandes & Oriol Romeu
Mitrovic, Calvert-Lewin, Kane

Considering substituting Foden & Grealish for Mahrez & Jorginho.
Any thoughts? Have 2 free transfers.
A bit of a gamble. Mahrez, while in good form isn't a certainty to play. I definitely wouldn't bring in Jorginho as he's not starting for Chelsea anymore.

Paul_Scholes18

Anyone else worried about not having 11 players? It is why I am thinking about removing Grealish. Although I have a feeling Jota will be benched so maybe should remove him instead?

Last edited:

RedDevil@84

Looking for cheaper replacements for Zaha.
Zaha has brought me points in worst of weeks. He has done well on and off. So anyone who gets the same occasional good points while much cheaper.

Paul_Scholes18

Looking for cheaper replacements for Zaha.
Zaha has brought me points in worst of weeks. He has done well on and off. So anyone who gets the same occasional good points while much cheaper.
Neto/Podence maybe? Bowen if you want to spend a bit more.

saivet

Unless he bags a hatrick I'm definitely going to be taking out James Rodriguez after this GW. I think I'll replace him with Jota but I'm a worried he may be benched again. Who are good alternatives to Jota?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Which is why I'm so glad I've gone for the deep team (with a view of playing BB but nonetheless). Despite having Martinez and Grealish out I am able to field:

McCarthy
Chilwell Vestergaard Dias
Ziyech Salah Son Jota
DCL Werner Adams

With Cresswell and Bellerin on the bench so two viable options too. I think I'm going to stick with a deep team for a while.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
I'm some eejit - made transfers this week for -4 and only after it realised that 2 of the 3 players I got in aren't playing this weekend. Why are some teams not playing?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I'm some eejit - made transfers this week for -4 and only after it realised that 2 of the 3 players I got in aren't playing this weekend. Why are some teams not playing?
Covid in Newcastle team, Villa v Newcastle got postponed.

Adcuth

Vardy captain is a decent choice right? Sheff Utd aren't as good this year

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Anyone else worried about not having 11 players? It is why I am thinking about removing Grealish. Although I have a feeling Jota will be benched so maybe should remove him instead?
I'll probably go in without a playing keeper.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Newcastle vs Westbrom next week could be in danger too. Sounds like a lot of them have got the virus so won't be able to train together for a while yet.

Paul_Scholes18

0.1 away from my dream move. Had I done it earlier this week I would have been fine.

All moves to free up funds feel stupid since I remove players I want to keep.