Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ridiculous start to the week so far.

Looking at 84 points so far if the bonuses of 3 Stones, 2 Dias, 1 KDB remain.

Neo_Mufc

Best thing is I got another 11 players to come. I really hope I hit past 100 points.

Leonzo1

City win 4-0 and only the one asisst for triple captain KDB is disappointing. Not having Dias and Stones is going to kill my rank.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The guy who's 2nd in our league has a defence of Dias Robertson Coufal and Justin... and for some unknown reason, has Stones on the bench.

But played his bench boost. The jammy twit
Not really jammy if he's played that! Bench or not doesn't matter does it.
Although I made sure I played the X1 i'd have played without using it in the first X1 to try and convince myself it had been worth using the BB with some doublers on the bench :)

IrishRedDevil

Stones is killing me. I was putting him in my team for Dier, but the -4 it was costing me made me chicken out :(

To make matters worse, Dier didn’t even keep a clean sheet v Sheffield fecking United.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I have Dias and TC KDB but still gutted about Stones.

I was on for a huge green rank had Stones only got the clean sheet.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I have Dias and TC KDB but still gutted about Stones.

I was on for a huge green rank had Stones only got the clean sheet.
Things could be a lot worse, you could have captained Salah. So many things can go wrong with the TC chip, I wouldn't be too annoyed with 21 points esp when KDB is certain to play the next game now.

Paul_Scholes18

A prettty good day for me apart from the fact we did not beat Liverpool. I was certain to see a big red arrow after today since yesterday was pure crap.

Stones though change it totally around with 21 points and Dias 11.

It is one of those lucky moments that rarely happens with defenders. I think I am pretty lucky to be part of this haul.

The odds for Stones to score is probably 1/30 or something like that. Brace 1/500 maybe?

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
A prettty good day for me apart from the fact we did not beat Liverpool. I was certain to see a big red arrow after today since yesterday was pure crap.

Stones though change it totally around with 21 points and Dias 11.

It is one of those lucky moments that rarely happens with defenders. I think I am pretty lucky to be part of this haul.

The odds for Stones to score is probably 1/30 or something like that. Brace 1/500 maybe?
For both him and Dias to get attacking returns in the same game is a very very rare thing to happen.

Paul_Scholes18

For both him and Dias to get attacking returns in the same game is a very very rare thing to happen.
Yeah on the same goal as well. That goal gave me 11 points with the bonus. Although Dias could have got bonus anyway so maybe 10 points.

K Stand Knut

Can someone clarify something please?

My opposition in the cup has got 49 points but it says he is due a -8 for transfers.

Am I right in saying that his 49 points is due to have 8 taken off if (or whatever his final tally is)?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Things could be a lot worse, you could have captained Salah. So many things can go wrong with the TC chip, I wouldn't be too annoyed with 21 points esp when KDB is certain to play the next game now.
Yeah could be worse I agree.

I don't get the TC on Salah though. He's not looked great for weeks and his record vs United is awful. I didn't fancy him at all.

He could of course score 3 midweek and make up for it mind.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I was 0.1 from being able to do Taylor for Stones... c’est la vie

Currently behind in the cup: 37 (41 w/ -4) v -2 (6 w/ -8)! Getting tonked, but they have had 7/21 appearances and captancies so far, with just 3/23 for me. Bruno doing something will probably finish for off. Hope he does so!
Two games later and unbelievably it is now already 47 (51 w/ -4) v 42 (50 w/ -8)! Right back in it now with 13 appearances to come versus my opponent’s 10!

Red Star One

Can someone clarify something please?

My opposition in the cup has got 49 points but it says he is due a -8 for transfers.

Am I right in saying that his 49 points is due to have 8 taken off if (or whatever his final tally is)?
Yeah mate, it's the net score that decides the tie. If you have 42 points with no hits taken and he finishes on 49 but took -8 for transfers you go to the next round.

K Stand Knut

Yeah mate, it's the net score that decides the tie. If you have 42 points with no hits taken and he finishes on 49 but took -8 for transfers you go to the next round.
Thanks mate.

Not as close as that. I’ve got a decent lead over him at the moment but makes my lead a little bigger.

Going to be close in the end, I think though

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Relax brother.
Not having Dias and Stones only cost you... 33 points tonight.
I was 21 points behind my rival and my three differentials got me 21 points (Antonio 9, Chilwell 6 and Robertson 6). Then in one swoop, stones restores his 21 point lead :mad:

Ludens the Red

I would have hit 90+ points with basically 11 to play again if that cnut Lampard didn’t inexplicably drop Zouma. And that wanker Rodgers pulling Off Fofana after 54 mins.

Neo_Mufc

74 (-8) = 66.

Have 10 left to play so I'm really hoping the likes of Rashford Bruno and others all get big points next game.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Both Bruno and Salah look in terrible form wonder if they are worth keeping.

RedDevil@84

My mini league mate had Stones, Cresswell, Gundagon, Sterling, Son, Kane and Mount.

Completely fecked rest of us.

Paul_Scholes18

Anyone thinking of going 5 defenders? It is a solid formation with the only problem that cheaper defenders are solid for rotation and having on your bench.
Smith Rowe might give us a good cheap option in midfield though. Soucek, Saka other ones that you can bench.

Like you could go with Robertson, Dias, Stones, Cresswell, Chilwell potentially. Might match most cheaper strikers at the moment.

Leonzo1

59 points and mixed arrows so far.
Need a big haul from KDB's next game.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
My mini league mate had Stones, Cresswell, Gundagon, Sterling, Son, Kane and Mount.

Completely fecked rest of us.
How many points is that?
I'm on 87 and someone who amazingly captained Stones in my league has 84, with 4 players to my 1 tonight!
Both bench boosted. I have Grealish and Watkins. They have just the latter.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I brought in Stones, KDB and Dias this week and am on 75. There's going to be some absolutely ridiculous totals this week.
Madness to get 45 from one team. Imagine if De Bruyne had turned up!
Even madder is I'm on over 50 from defence alone. Puts that 38 point total last week in contrast!!

Leonzo1

The highest score this week is 128 with 15 more players to play! Can easily get 250+.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I fell 160 points behind leader of my league, he had Stones and Antonio. I am on 52 points currently but with many games left so there's still a chance. I have to go for multiple differentials going forward though - no Kane, no Son, no Cancelo. I think going for players with multiple doubles may help me catch up somewhat:

Schmeichel 4.0 GK
Cash Dias Cresswell Reguilon Mitchell
Rashford Grealish Bruno KDB Maddison
Vardy Watkins Maupay

Thinking in the lines of something like that to be honest but it's still too deep. I like that midfield though.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Thinking of doing Rashford to Maddison to allow Cancelo to Robertson.

Thoughts on this?

Have 7.7 to spend on the mid there so could get Grealish back in if I wanted, but feel like Maddison might be the better choice right now?