Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Dan_F

My cup game is interesting. Opponent is winning by 2 points at the moment. If I take out the same players we have left...

He has Son, DCL and Maddison

I have Grealish and Rashford. But Soucek to come in first sub if someone is rested.

I’d rather be in his position, but there’s still a chance, not as good as it was looking at half time of the City game though

hubbuh

cnut. Been getting points every week recently. Except the week I had him.

I swear this game trolls me.

Saka
Soucek

Wilson
Cancelo

Is it a coincidence that whenever I have these, they do nothing. When my rival has these, they do beserk.
:lol: She's a cruel fecking mistress is FPL. The bolded are in shit-hot form but feel so fixture dependent (Cancelo notwithstanding).

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Anyone keeping Bamford?

Leeds attacking stats have really dropped off, he hasn't scored since GW15 and their fixtures look poor for the foreseeable (Leicester, Everton, Palace, Arsenal, Wolves, Villa, West Ham, Chelsea).

Struggling to see any reason to keep him personally. Almost certainly bringing in Kane tomorrow although DCL has Newcastle and Leeds after tonights game v Leicester.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Anyone keeping Bamford?

Leeds attacking stats have really dropped off, he hasn't scored since GW15 and their fixtures look poor for the foreseeable (Leicester, Everton, Palace, Arsenal, Wolves, Villa, West Ham, Chelsea).

Struggling to see any reason to keep him personally. Almost certainly bringing in Kane tomorrow although DCL has Newcastle and Leeds after tonights game v Leicester.
Bamford is one of those who whenever I watched him without being in my team, seemed a constant goal threat. But when I do have him looks zero threat. Still scoring, but about 1 in 4 or 5 now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Certainly need a big show from Grealish and Watkins tonight.

I do have an itchy finger on Grealish with enough funds to upgrade him to Salah though.
A yellow card and ban would probably push me that way.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Anyone keeping Bamford?

No. Will keep Raphinha instead for a couple of weeks and that should be enough Leeds attack. Bamford going out for Kane and Son out for Gundogan.

Paul_Scholes18

Not going to watch Everton vs Leicester so need to watch it after our game I think. So many interesting players in that game and both teams got good fixtures.

DCL,Digne, Richarlison, Maddison, Pereira, Justin, Barnes. I think I will get one of them in.

K Stand Knut

70+ points with 4/5 still to play.

strangely I want a United win but not too much from Fernandes because my cup opponent has him as triple captain

Dan_F

Anyone keeping Bamford?

Yeah Bamford for DCL is my plan for next week. I don’t expect big hauls, but hopefully he can get back to some kind of consistent scoring.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Certainly need a big show from Grealish and Watkins tonight.

I do have an itchy finger on Grealish with enough funds to upgrade him to Salah though.
A yellow card and ban would probably push me that way.
Yellow card threshold has passed now I thought for 5 bookings.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
I need to get rid of Mount ASAP.

Tuchel's dropped Frank's golden boy like a stone.

RedDevil@84

Did anyone see Bruno is the most captained player ever this GW since they started keeping records. Watch him have a quiet one or get rested now.
Ever in the history of FPL?

Edit: Saw that the records have been kept from 2017-18 only

Chairman Steve

I have Cash in my FPL team so bye bye CS bonus, but I take solace in the fact a ton of my mates have Martinez as GK, and Cash still has time to score or assist.

Withnail

Mental. Those three and Soucek and that's already a pretty good week.

What are people's thoughts on Saka? Another really cheap mid racking up points. Tempted to hook him in for Grealish...
Took a punt on him at the start of the month. Great choice.

Going for Grealish over Gundogan this week not looking so clever so far. I'm tempted to bring Gundogan in for Grealish now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Watkins 6, Grealish 8 and Mendy 6.

Decent I suppose, but those Villa boys don't half frustrate you. As always they could have been nicely into double figures. That last Burnley goal shaved 3-4 off their combined bonus too darn it.

Bruno captain now, but I'd imagine most of the competitive ones in my league have him.
One has him as triple cap, by accident on his phone apparently.

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
Soucek points come in for Werner so that makes it 78 points with Bruno, Salah and Justin to play.

RedDevil@84

I am on course for the lowest GW points of this season. Only need Salah, Kane to blank tomorrow.

saivet

22 points with Salah, Kane and Son to play. Shambles of a GW. If only I started Soucek that could have masked over things.

Bamford and Coufal out for Cancelo and Watkins are my changes for the upcoming GW for a -4 hit.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I have 55 points, with Salah and Kane to play. I'll take it. It could have been much worse given I transferred out Souciek.

Chairman Steve

If theres one saving grace from the shit sundae served up by Utd tonight, it’s that in my mini league with 6 other friends they’ve all got Bruno and all of them captained him, so they’ve all got 4s.

Saved my captain for Son tomorrow

RedDevil@84

If theres one saving grace from the shit sundae served up by Utd tonight, it’s that in my mini league with 6 other friends they’ve all got Bruno and all of them captained him, so they’ve all got 4s.

Saved my captain for Son tomorrow
0-0 incoming.