Fantasy Premier League 20/21

saivet

A bit of a relief actually. I'm 5th in my main mini-league and none of them have Kane or even Son (I only have Son) and I believe all of them have already used their TC captain too, so a chance to close the gap with Bruno as TC.

All of them have Salah and DCL unfortunately too so will need a differential (or Son) to pop up with something.

Nickosaur

We can check our rivals teams now.

Closest guy chasing me in the work ML TC'd Sterling, who's been benched! Positive start for me, although Sterling guaranteed to start v Wolves, which is the easier game.

3rd place went for bench boost: had Pope, mee, aina and Bamford. So hoping for Burnley points in two difficult fixtures, not too worried there either!

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
DIFU? I used a -8 to BB at the last minute with this bench : Areola, Lookman, Dallas, Cresswell.. I didn't think that there would be a better bench because I am wcing week 31 and I want to use the funds on my main 11 more

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Top 10k ownership:

Kane - owned by 66.81%, EO 158.6%
Fernandes - owned by 96.8%, EO 115.61%
Salah - owned by 82.69%, EO 92.84%
Gundogan - owned by 91.04%, EO 92.75%
DCL - owned by 66.38%, EO 78.2%

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Nope, saved up two transfers and then -16 hit for this. Massive hit, but settled nicely now for gw27+28+29, hence the big hit. DCL to Antonio next week I think, then save up two more til gw29 so i can have 7 x gw29 players. Then might take a -4 and get 3 x Leeds in or Lamptey+ 2 x Leeds in gw29 (8 players). Possibly WC around 30. What do you think?
Presume the Antonio pick is because of their respective games next week? Just looking at Everton and West Ham's fixtures for next few weeks (West Ham's are tough?), is it maybe worth letting DCL ride (save a tfr... maybe two)?

Just up, see Sterling out of XI :lol: few in my league TCed him ... #Peproulette

RashyForPM

Thought he'd banned everyone in the club from doing FF?

:lol:

Apparently not in relation to the ban. He just doesn’t want them to, but they can if they wish. Clearly Targett doesn’t care, albeit I’m not sure why he took Grealish out when he was going to put him back in anyway.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Presume the Antonio pick is because of their respective games next week? Just looking at Everton and West Ham's fixtures for next few weeks (West Ham's are tough?), is it maybe worth letting DCL ride (save a tfr... maybe two)?

Just up, see Sterling out of XI :lol: few in my league TCed him ... #Peproulette
Ouch.
I triple captained him last year in a single home game v Southampton, about a week after they had lost 9-0 Leicester away.
Came on for about 8mins for a 1 (3) pointer didn't he.

Even sillier was the year before with Sane. Double game week, played about 8 mins across the 2 games!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Doh, double cleany lost.
At least Dias scored though.

Hope West Ham take points off them now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yep happily have west ham go onto win this one, although preferably with dias ending on 3bps if possible!
That'd be a perfect scenario.

Well, if we're being silly, a 2-3 loss for City, with Gundo and Stones combining for their goal as well!

Leonzo1

Have none of Dias KDB Lingard and Antonio. Nice start so far sitting on -5.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just when I hoped West Ham were going to take a point!

At least there's Stones goal points to make up for it.
Madness that both defenders have scored.

Raredaredevil

I swapped out Stones for Ederson. Ugh I feel sick. If both defenders in the same team score, is there some kind of bonus points?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Dias and Stones scoring. Great start of my week. Shame it wasn't clean sheet too (yes, i am asking too much)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
How the heck did KDB get 3 bonus for that, when both defenders scored!?

Oh well, 20 from 2 defenders is a great start.

Cancelo and Sterling owners must be fuming.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
KDB and Dias is a good start, although every man and his dog has either Stones or Dias or both. Had KDB in as captain before switching to Kane. That may prove to be a mistake. He seems to have wrapped up the 3 bonus points there too.