Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Lingard is the only right answer!

Do you have free hit? If not then I think you want someone for the blank.

Traore, Lingard, Trossard/Gross (probably not), Grealish (if back), Raphinha.
I'm going for Jota (on the advice of @RedDevil@84 - on his head be it!). Raphina, Saka and Lingard are decent options. Grealish would be ideal.
Isn't Jota still injured?

Lingard :nono:

Grealish, injured. Raphina, I already have 2 Leeds players. Saka, maybe.

Slim pickings in midfield atm.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I have Forster on my bench knowing full well he never plays but this week I used bench boost and he plays :D
I have him in my bench but I'm not boosting yet unfortunately. But my plan is to boost with Mendy against Newcastle so I'm guaranteed a cleany.

Good luck tonight.

Paul_Scholes18

For people with Martinez and Forster. Would you start Forster for the double next week?

I think two games is better than one, but if he gets dropped again you may only get one game.

Also Martinez probably gets 9 points again.

Dan_F

Grealish, injured. Raphina, I already have 2 Leeds players. Saka, maybe.

Slim pickings in midfield atm.
ASM could be a good punt, but he’s yellow flagged at the moment. Plays West Brom next and Brighton in 29.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Going to go Salah -> Son and Barnes -> Grealish next week I think.

Whats DCL's EO in the top 10k?
What's EO? :)

Apparently fit but not match fit. Liverpools run after Chelsea is pretty good. If he gets a sub appearance and some minutes under his belt, a good option... though I don't pick Liverpoo players

RedDevil@84

I'm going for Jota (on the advice of @RedDevil@84 - on his head be it!). Raphina, Saka and Lingard are decent options. Grealish would be ideal.
:lol:

My lead in my ML went down from 150pts to 95 in last 5-6 GW (Partly because we decided, we will try to keep our teams as different as possible from each other).

So all the best!!!!

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
For people with Martinez and Forster. Would you start Forster for the double next week?

I think two games is better than one, but if he gets dropped again you may only get one game.

Also Martinez probably gets 9 points again.
Martinez

ASM could be a good punt, but he’s yellow flagged at the moment. Plays West Brom next and Brighton in 29.
I would rather eat shit that refresh the app hoping for Newcastle to score.

Dan_F

I like him, but I thought he was injured again.
I didn’t watch Newcastle’s last game, seems like he went off after an hour. Worth waiting to see what happens, but I guess he’s a bit of a risk if you’re relying on him for 29.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
So frustrated with DCL. Had to shuffle my team and take a hit to bring him in. I know he has West Brom next but Antonio (who I took out) has Leeds coming up, which is nearly a guaranteed haul.

Paul_Scholes18

So frustrated with DCL. Had to shuffle my team and take a hit to bring him in. I know he has West Brom next but Antonio (who I took out) has Leeds coming up, which is nearly a guaranteed haul.
If Antonio scores more than DCL this week I think I cry.

Schneiderman

At least he played. I brought James in for Grealish.. Was so happy with that when Barnes got injured as well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hit behind the couch hoping DCL would do nothing, and got away with it for tonight.
Shame Everton didn't concede, but at least Digne and Pickford didn't bonus, presuming the scores are now confirmed, and Pickford doesn't weasel in with the 96th min punch out.

hubbuh

My transfers this week have failed massively. Antonio, Grealish and Rudiger out for DCL, Barnes and Dunne for a minus 8 :lol: proper shocker.

Hit behind the couch hoping DCL would do nothing, and got away with it for tonight.
Shame Everton didn't concede, but at least Digne and Pickford didn't bonus, presuming the scores are now confirmed, and Pickford doesn't weasel in with the 96th min punch out.
I was really hoping he would. He's the only goalie I know who can save and create opposition chances by doing so.

But will take the 6.

RedDevil@84

Yet another great week.

Midfield blanked.
Forwards DCL and Bamford blanked. Thank Kane for a few points.
Put Johnstone on bench and got in Pickford. Now Johnstone has more points on bench.

At least in 40s thanks to defense

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
70 points at the half way stage. Will take another round of that please.

Guy who was leading my mini league having a tough one. He wildcarded the previous week to prep for a mega bench boost. This week he had to take a hit to remove Maddison and Grealish. Brought in Barnes and Rodriguez as replacements. :lol: Cruel.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town

Guy who was leading my mini league having a tough one. He wildcarded the previous week to prep for a mega bench boost. This week he had to take a hit to remove Maddison and Grealish. Brought in Barnes and Rodriguez as replacements. :lol: Cruel.
He obviously doesn't realise that fantasy league punishes those who plan :lol:

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.

i got the same score too, but my caveat was weeks of planning and not told anyone about the big dgw

Leonzo1

5 years of playing the game and this is without a doubt my worst ever GW. Played the bench boost and took a -8.
Cancelo 0
Mee 0
Holding 0
Cresswell 1
Barnes 1
Raphinha 2
Ederson 2
DCL 2
Bamford 2
Gundogan 2
Bruno 3
Salah 3

Martinez and Kane the only ones with points so far. Horror Show.

Patchbeard

5 years of playing the game and this is without a doubt my worst ever GW. Played the bench boost and took a -8.
Cancelo 0
Mee 0
Holding 0
Cresswell 1
Barnes 1
Raphinha 2
Ederson 2
DCL 2
Bamford 2
Gundogan 2
Bruno 3
Salah 3

If you captained Kane you're still on 40 points? With quite a few more to play. Not great, but I've seen worse...

Cancelo 0
Mee 0
Holding 0
Cresswell 1
Barnes 1
Raphinha 2
Ederson 2
DCL 2
Bamford 2
Gundogan 2
Bruno 3
Salah 3

Ouch. That's like the opposite of the guy who TCed Bale and had Newcastle and Fulham defenders.

Unlucky, all good choices, just v unfortunate

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Cancelo 0
Mee 0
Holding 0
Cresswell 1
Barnes 1
Raphinha 2
Ederson 2
DCL 2
Bamford 2
Gundogan 2
Bruno 3
Salah 3

Dont worry. There's another whole round of games to be played. But that is unlucky though!

Adcuth

Got Cancelo and Dias. Canceli left out last week. 100% Dias doesn't start tonight.

hubbuh

What would people choose if it was them;

Forster + Dunk + Jota or 3.9 goalie + Veltman + Grealish? Brighton play Newcastle in GW29 when most players blank so think it'll be worth it for that plus their game against Southampton.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
What would people choose if it was them;

Forster + Dunk + Jota or 3.9 goalie + Veltman + Grealish? Brighton play Newcastle in GW29 when most players blank so think it'll be worth it for that plus their game against Southampton.
Is this on a wildcard or something because none of those transfers seem important to me and some are even injured/not fit ?

I've got my eye on Grealish but he's going nowhere near my team until he's fit.

Dan_F

Grealish apparently could be playing against Wolves. Glad I kept him for week 29, as that means I can get to 10 players without any hits (barring further injury/resting).

Looking forward to using that wildcard in either 30/31 though. Cancelo, Gundo, Salah all on the chopping board.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Dunno whether to ditch Mee or Rashford this week. Got £0.7m in the bank as well. Probably makes sense to get someone in for GW29 whilst I'm at it.

Was thinking Mee to Tierney/Bellerin but Arteta keeps titting about. Likewise Reguillon. Can see him being rested against Palace.

I think I would jump straight to Grealish from Rashford if he was fit but he's not even back in training yet. Bale could be a punt but as above I'd be concrned with his minutes being managed.

Wish they'd hurry up and rearrange this Everton v Villa fixture.