Fantasy Premier League 20/21

hubbuh

Is this on a wildcard or something because none of those transfers seem important to me and some are even injured/not fit ?

I've got my eye on Grealish but he's going nowhere near my team until he's fit.
Yep wildcard. Made a few blunders in the previous GW so I went nuclear. In retrospect it was probably the wrong thing to do, but here we are.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Turd side of the Pep roulette tonight then. Stones & Gundo on the bench, and everyone I didn't want to see start, start!

Can't face watching this one, so will hope for the best somehow, or hope my two boys get on early.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Anyone that is complaining about Pep roulette... You KNEW this would happen. It's like playing the lottery and complaining you didn't win :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Anyone that is complaining about Pep roulette... You KNEW this would happen. It's like playing the lottery and complaining you didn't win :lol:
In terms of Stones and Dias they played loads together. It's the Laporte getting out of the dog house/non injured that's really screwed it.

Awkward position now of wanting Wolves to win, and aside from Dias scoring another very rare goal, not much in watching it now unfortunately.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
In terms of Stones and Dias they played loads together. It's the Laporte getting out of the dog house/non injured that's really screwed it.

Awkward position now of wanting Wolves to win, and aside from Dias scoring another very rare goal, not much in watching it now unfortunately.
Stones became a rotation threat as soon as Laporte got back into the team a while back. With that said, I still have Stones and am pissed that my double city players have all been singles. Bloody Pep Guardiola is my idol :mad:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Stones became a rotation threat as soon as Laporte got back into the team a while back. With that said, I still have Stones and am pissed that my double city players have all been singles. Bloody Pep Guardiola is my idol :mad:
Most annoying thing is that it's a single game tonight, and my two teams Wycombe and United both play tomorrow. Tiny saving grace is one is 7pm and one 8.15 at least.

But one night games when you've not got many players, or are trying to avoid hauls by others are the pits.

Schneiderman

At least with Stones out I can watch this game with real life in mind and hope for lots of Wolves goals which is nice. Dias is definitely the City defender to have on wildcard.

Nickosaur

I knew the Pep wheel of rotation would hit me for this game but it doesn't make it any less sad. Ah well.
Dias goal and a 4-1 win for Wolves would be :drool:

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
this is why I went ederson and Dias. Ederson doesn’t have as high of a ceiling but nailed at least

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Turd side of the Pep roulette tonight then. Stones & Gundo on the bench, and everyone I didn't want to see start, start!

Can't face watching this one, so will hope for the best somehow, or hope my two boys get on early.
This is why I was relaxed about Cancelo not playing at the weekend, because barring a couple of players this was always gonna be more like a single gameweek for City.

Regarding Gundogan, think of the positives. Literally everyone I know still active has him, you wont lose anything to those who captained, and with him being rested atleast he could be a viable captain for this next DGW. Though still a risk of Pep gonna Pep

Nickosaur

this is why I went ederson and Dias. Ederson doesn’t have as high of a ceiling but nailed at least
But Ederson isn't Martinez...
Mind you Villa fixtures aren't great from gw31 onwards. Could be a shrewd move. Shame, he's been my hero this year.

Paul_Scholes18

This free hit is going terribly wrong with City players.

I had the chance to try to predict Pep and totally failed.

If Dias scores again who I got on my normal team it is more ironic.

Yeah the worst thing is my bloody brother took a hit to bring in KDB and got Dias, Ederson. Basically he 100% won the Pep roulette.
In theory those 3 are the most nailed on at least earlier on in the season though.

Many rivals also with Dias so everyone is doing better at Pep roulette than I am this week.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
But Ederson isn't Martinez...
Mind you Villa fixtures aren't great from gw31 onwards. Could be a shrewd move. Shame, he's been my hero this year.
I have both on BB right now. And City have another double coming up, had martinez since the beginning but brought in ederson recently

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Be careful though as City will blank during the carabao final, so unless you have a playing second keeper, you may want to save a transfer to get Ederson out by then.

Adcuth

Gundogan get an assist for their last goal? Was his shot that was saved

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Be careful though as City will blank during the carabao final, so unless you have a playing second keeper, you may want to save a transfer to get Ederson out by then.
I got Martinez as well but cheers for the heads up!

Nickosaur

Wahey! Gundo assist.
Just relieved Sterling didn't get a goal or assist. Means my ML rival's TC has got him a massive 6 points :lol:
And I can't imagine many people own Jesus or Mahrez. So could have been much worse.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Was browning myself every time a late goal went in.

But amazingly got away without KDB, Sterling or Cancelo doing anything.

And Gundo comes on for an assist if anyone is maniac not to have him. Beauty.

Paul_Scholes18

Wahey! Gundo assist.
Just relieved Sterling didn't get a goal or assist. Means my ML rival's TC has got him a massive 6 points :lol:
And I can't imagine many people own Jesus or Mahrez. So could have been much worse.
One in my league own Jesus and Foden. Odd combo, but it worked even with 1/4 games.

Ananke

Absolute shocker of a week :(. So many of my players rotated just blanked games...then Sterling doesn’t turn up, and cancelo concedes ...

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Yeah that Wolves goal was brutal. I made the mistake of checking my score literally seconds before it went in and saw Dias on 16, Cancelo on 9 (was on 3 bps). 11 points gone in the blink of an eye.

The Gundo assist was a nice sweetener though if largely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things as everyone seems to have him now.

I know he doesn't play against us but anyone considering JLingz for the next few? Leeds at home at the weekend and Arsenal who we know he loves a goal against in GW29. Could easily bench him in 28 and not have to worry about him scoring anything.

I've pencilled in him, Grealish, Bale or Trossard as a Rashford replacement and will leave to the last minute to decide.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hoping we get a proper update on Grealish.

Smith strikes me as a totally dishonest type with his updates having not even mentioned him as a doubt to implying he's back next game.

Noone wants another Lamptey scenaro!

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

Smith strikes me as a totally dishonest type with his updates having not even mentioned him as a doubt to implying he's back next game.

Yep, I seem to recall Barkley being "nearly ready" for quite a few weeks before he actually came back from injury too.

Nickosaur

Despite the uncertainty over Grealish, I think I'm going to use my 2x FTs to load up on Villa players. Especially if they get a double in gw28 but this hasn't been confirmed yet.

Lowton out > Konsa in
Bamford out > Watkins in

Bamford feels a little sideways, but I'll probably bring him in for DCL in BGW29.

Patchbeard

So, who have people been replacing Barnes with? There's so many options...but none of them tick all the bixes. Excluding City/Leeds players (as I already have 3 of each) the options seem to be:

- Rashford (but we play City next)
- Bale (will probably be on the bench every other game)
- Grealish (is probably injured)
- Pepe (is Pepe)
- Tielemans (Leicester look shite)
- Jota (returning from injury)
- Lingard (can't play against us in GW28)
- Soucek (hasn't scored in awhile)
- El Ghazi (will be on the bench when Grealish returns)
- Saka (likely to be rested for EL sometimes)

I'm leaning towards Bale if he is rested v Fulham, or Jota if he returns against Chelsea.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

Yeah he's a bit of a nob is Smith. Hopefully someone snaps him in training at some point.

(Grealish, not Smith)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah he's a bit of a nob is Smith. Hopefully someone snaps him in training at some point.

(Grealish, not Smith)
I love watching Villa play when Grealish is in there. Without him it could be any team. Just watching a hapless guy sprinting around up front, barely getting near the ball.

May have to soak up benching Grealish for a game or 2 yet. But at least you'd imagine that he'll either start or not be involved.