Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Paul_Scholes18

I'm on 77 with Kane (TC), Son, DCL and Salah to play. Can I get to 100? I'm hoping so but I won't be surprised when Fulham win 1-0 and DCL is benched whilst Salah gets another massive 2 pointer, taking me up to 87 :lol:
You are doing well. I got 5 players left, but on 63. The only way I can reach 100 is Kane and Son going mad, but since I have neither as captain it will lower my rank anyway ;).

I think Fulham vs Spurs will be low scoring. If I would bet then it would be 1-1 with a Kane goal from Son assist. Then 3 bonus to Kane I guess too.

I guess last time it was Kane goal from Reguilon assist in a 1-1 game with Fulham though.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
You are doing well. I got 5 players left, but on 63. The only way I can reach 100 is Kane and Son going mad, but since I have neither as captain it will lower my rank anyway ;).

I think Fulham vs Spurs will be low scoring. If I would bet then it would be 1-1 with a Kane goal from Son assist. Then 3 bonus to Kane I guess too.

I guess last time it was Kane goal from Reguilon assist in a 1-1 game with Fulham though.
If Kane can get a 9 pointer here, I would take that as a successful TC. Anything more and I'll be jizzing myself into an oblivion in the shower. Anything less and I'll have a crying wank whilst gazing into the eyes of a loved one.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What a couple of games for Dier to be dropped for.
My word my dislike for that mediocrity has grown even more than usual.

All is forgiven if Kane onion bags though. Just one as TC would be game changing.

Paul_Scholes18

If Kane can get a 9 pointer here, I would take that as a successful TC. Anything more and I'll be jizzing myself into an oblivion in the shower. Anything less and I'll have a crying wank whilst gazing into the eyes of a loved one.
Yeah I hope Kane scores more next time against Southampton in a double. You be happy with another 9 pointer against Fulham then I be happy with 21 points vs Southampton again please ;).

I think 12+ is a good return from a captain in a double. 8-12 ok, but hope for more. 18+ then you have really got it right.

Nickosaur

Come on Kane and Son. Take me over 100 points please.

Less hopeful in DCL and Salah...

Nickosaur

:lol:

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
I was flying on Saturday evening, top 60K odd in the World. Since then, my score has crawled along, picking up a few points here and there. This GW showed some much promise, and it's ended up being a damp squib.

Basically, I've got DCL and Son left to do something.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Damn, wrong scorer, Son not Kane.
About 1min after Kane missed an easy header from 2 yards too.

At least that Fulham blagger in goal won't jinx another cleanie.

EDIT...Looks like an OG and Dele assist...

United Hobbit

Pull your finger out Kane.

Hes my triple captain and I'm floundering away on 73 points, with just him, Salah and Son remaining

Think I'd have been better bench boosting than triple captain

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Pull your finger out Kane.

Hes my triple captain and I'm floundering away on 73 points, with just him, Salah and Son remaining

Think I'd have been better bench boosting than triple captain
He looks like a carthorse quite often. And they never pass to him.

How the heck does he ever score?

United Hobbit

He looks like a carthorse quite often. And they never pass to him.

How the heck does he ever score?
I'm not watching but that doesn't surprise to me, he's probably being even more cart horse like tonight as he knows I've triple captained him

Why can't the others pass to him, that's really annoying do they not understand how many people need him to do something!

Even more annoyingly, Son, who I was very strongly considering making my triple captain, has more points than Kane.

I demand they pass to him in the 2nd half and he get a hattrick

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm not watching but that doesn't surprise to me, he's probably being even more cart horse like tonight as he knows I've triple captained him

Why can't the others pass to him, that's really annoying do they not understand how many people need him to do something!

Even more annoyingly, Son, who I was very strongly considering making my triple captain, has more points than Kane.

I demand they pass to him in the 2nd half and he get a hattrick
There's something horrible about having a player at times. You watch every single move they make with huge detail. Most players seem to look crap when you do that!

Kane just seems to either float miles off the goal, and it's Son who is always breaking onto balls.

No-one cares about a haul, we just want one goal, hell, just an assist, as TCing will be such a huge gamechanger.

United Hobbit

There's something horrible about having a player at times. You watch every single move they make with huge detail. Most players seem to look crap when you do that!

Kane just seems to either float miles off the goal, and it's Son who is always breaking onto balls.

No-one cares about a haul, we just want one goal, hell, just an assist, as TCing will be such a huge gamechanger.
Oh I completely agree that even one goal could help. Like you say it's so frustrating, glad I'm not watching as him floating around miles off the goal would be annoying me, he's a striker why isn't he pulling his finger out to get in the box and getting us points!

Its even worse having Salah as obviously I want Liverpool to do badly, but he gets points. The worst is when they win through one of the others and Salah does nothing. But I can't not have him

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Oh I completely agree that even one goal could help. Like you say it's so frustrating, glad I'm not watching as him floating around miles off the goal would be annoying me, he's a striker why isn't he pulling his finger out to get in the box and getting us points!

Its even worse having Salah as obviously I want Liverpool to do badly, but he gets points. The worst is when they win through one of the others and Salah does nothing. But I can't not have him
Yep, that situation you describe is the pits. Hated rival wins, and you don't even get the small knock on benefit.
I'll not bother watching that one.

This one I'll stick with, cursing at Kane's every dive and movement 50 yards from goal.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Dcl is blanking again and again. Kane and Son nothing. Ffs. I hope that Rudiger will have clean sheet today at least

United Hobbit

Yep, that situation you describe is the pits. Hated rival wins, and you don't even get the small knock on benefit.
I'll not bother watching that one.

This one I'll stick with, cursing at Kane's every dive and movement 50 yards from goal.
Oh it is, I've just been gone 20 minutes, check back. See he still hasn't pulled his finger out...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Oh it is, I've just been gone 20 minutes, check back. See he still hasn't pulled his finger out...
We're gonna have to take the positive that 2x3 being 6 points is like scoring a goal in a normal week!!
That's all we got.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
fecking hell. My rival and I had similar teams but I had Son and DCL playing today, who he does not... I really thought I'd get a good lead on him tonight... Wasn't too be.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
And just for the final insult, Kane overplays a simple ball, so Lamela doesn't have a chance of a late goal.

Nickosaur

Well that's a disappointing end. Captain Kane got a measly 8 points over 2 games. On 95 points. Need Salah to do something to hit 100.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Current top 10k average is 83. Which seems pretty damn low given the amount of chips in play and players doubling.