Fantasy Premier League 20/21

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
107 all out. Meh.

How does my team score only 2 goals in a dgw playing against the likes of West Brom, Fulham, Sheffield United, Burnley, Palace and Southampton?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
88 to be exact. With Salah up next.

A few hard luck stories.
Dier dropped, when he could have had double cleanies.
Mendy on bench instead of Pope, a minimum 7 point gaffe.
Kane triple cap - 24 isn't a disaster, but it feels minimal fare, although Bruno 18 and DCL 12 showed it could have been worse (or even my 3s the last two years!!)

Haven't taken the lashing I expected from those behind me either, so have just about scraped to stay at the top of my league!

This week coming is difficult. City double, but Stones/Dias/Gundo you just know won't all play two. Gundo as cap would feel risky, but might be the risk to take.
Especially having watched Kane lumber through 180 mins looking pony.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You've still got Salah?

Hope he blanks, nothing personal but 3 above me have him.
First priority is Liverpool extending their woeful run at home.
But if they have to score, Salah needs to be involved, for the good of me, a guy you've never met, beating someone in my league you've never heard of. Recognise the big picture here pal :)

United Hobbit

Useless Kane.

And now the troll, who I credit with mucking up my entire fantasy season, as I stupidly persisted too long with him, thinking next game he finally gets going, scores and looks like getting more.

Ah offside of course VAR helps Liverpool

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Useless Kane.

And now the troll, who I credit with mucking up my entire fantasy season, as I stupidly persisted too long with him, thinking next game he finally gets going, scores and looks like getting more.

Ah offside of course VAR helps Liverpool
It's when Kane hauls as captain next week, when none of us risk it, that'll really bring the house down with rage.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I have him, fully expect a 2 pointer and I'm ok with that as everyone in my ML have him anyway.
It's awkward for me, as 2nd in our league risked taking Salah out, so I need him to do something to put a bit of space in.
But on the other hand, the more Liverpool lose, the better.

Paul_Scholes18

This week is not helping me decide if I should keep Salah or Bruno.

Would have been better off without both for this week anyway.

Both us and Liverpool have been shit since we played against each other and Liverpool for even longer.

The alternative options aren't amazing either.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
First priority is Liverpool extending their woeful run at home.
But if they have to score, Salah needs to be involved, for the good of me, a guy you've never met, beating someone in my league you've never heard of. Recognise the big picture here pal :)
I am, our league has cash prizes. I'm trying to catch three guys I've never met so a guy in Scotland who I've never met, can send me an e-voucher.

(Always been selfish me).
88 pre Salah. So it's asking a lot to scrape to 100. And in real life terms I sort of hope he doesn't do it!
No, I meant TOTAL total. I'm on 1670 (which I think includes tonight's points?)

Leonzo1

Bench boost played. 25 players total, 22 blanks.
Down from 25k to 60k. Surely this is some kind of record. Nightmare.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I am, our league has cash prizes. I'm trying to catch three guys I've never met so a guy in Scotland who I've never met, can send me an e-voucher.

(Always been selfish me).

No, I meant TOTAL total. I'm on 1670 (which I think includes tonight's points?)
I :lol: at the first bit.

you won't be beating me though, I'm Sandikan off the internet. I don't know if you know who you're dealing with :wenger:

That total won't include tonight's points yet, as that figure is still in the table along with your weekly score up to last night's finish.

1697 for me, so literally night and day apart ;)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Worst bench boost ive ever played ended with 99
You won't have "out crapped" a guy in my league I spotted a while back.

Got 1 point from his. 2 of his bench 4 couldn't possibly have played, one was never a first choice, and the other got a 1 point as sub!
He was in the top 10 out of 81 too, so not sure what on earth he was playing at.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That Pope instead of Mendy call just gets more ridiculous a call....

Paul_Scholes18

I think I like to bring in a Chelsea defender again, but not sure who to get. Waiting for 30 though I think.

Alonso the best pick is being rotated. Reece James rotated too.

Rudiger a bit boring I think.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I started the day on 97 with Kane, DCL, Salah and Areola to play. I expected to finish on more than 105

Paul_Scholes18

This weeks transfer is so hard.

Selling Bruno or Salah or keeping them for the next 2?

I don't think I will captain them, but not sure who I am going for in week 28.

Schneiderman

What a terrible gameweek. Biggest double ever they said. 91 points with a sole Gundo assist from my midfielders and strikers.

TC wasted, should have been boring and used it on Digne.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I think I like to bring in a Chelsea defender again, but not sure who to get. Waiting for 30 though I think.

Alonso the best pick is being rotated. Reece James rotated too.

Rudiger a bit boring I think.
Cheap though.

When I get time later, I may have a think about WC. I know most say "keep it for blank GW" or even later (in case) but not sure a tfr per week will cut it at the moment, especially with Bruno and Rashford costing over £20m and earning peanuts. Also tfring out expensive players is limited doing one per week.

Just a thought.

(Edit. Just think of the changes in the last couple of weeks. Grealish, Maddison, Barnes, Bruno/Rashford form, KDB return/Gundo drops deeper, Chelsea run/Mount, Everton improvements.

I could easily justify 6 or 7 changes and doing 1 a week is too slow).

Last edited:

Neo_Mufc

Worst WC. I got 56 points. Leader got 106 with his BB. All my players did shite. Kane awful captain for a double gameweek.

I'm 100 points off leader now. Think my season is over. Don't think I can catch up.

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
Worst WC. I got 56 points. Leader got 106 with his BB. All my players did shite. Kane awful captain for a double gameweek.

I'm 100 points off leader now. Think my season is over. Don't think I can catch up.
Congratulations on getting the lowest score I've seen this gw :lol: .