Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Was watching my wycombe boys on ifollow, then popped into sky to see Liverpooland they scored immediately.

Unfortunately my internet/ifollow are so crap I now can't get back into ifollow despite signing out of the sky! doh,.

Pleased Salah is rescuing a crap start though

saivet

Guy above me in my ML captained KDB and has the vice captain on Alonso. I would laugh but he has Dallas third on his bench so I'd like to see an Alonso cameo.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Disastrous end there, Liverpool win, and none of my 3 players benefit points wise.
Worse still, Salah was knocked out of bonus points (2 lost as cap), Philips bonus drops from 2 to 1.

Oh well, lucky Salah scored or the game week would look very ropey indeed with 6 players down already!

Leonzo1

TAA and Salah (c), no City players. Great day so far, could have been massive but Dallas is last on my bench.

Paul_Scholes18

TAA I had for 6-7 weeks and he did nothing and now explodes as soon as I sell him for two games. Dallas did too, but I got one goal from him at least.

I know the same will happen if I sell Salah so I am keeping him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
TAA I had for 6-7 weeks and he did nothing and now explodes as soon as I sell him for two games. Dallas did too, but I got one goal from him at least.

Both will be must haves on a wildcard if they go out of Europe.
Their run in is absolutely insane in the main. They'll cruise top 4.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Why would you sell him with the fixtures he has coming up and fighting for his England place?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Why would you sell him with the fixtures he has coming up and fighting for his England place?
They had lost 6 home games in a row, and he'd contributed about 2 assists all season.
But yes, not the time to lose him for us captain hindsighters!

Paul_Scholes18

Cause I thought I needed the money, but yeah should have sold Dias ahead of him.

I thought Dias would still be nailed on to play, but that was an error.

I have a bad history about selling players at the wrong time this year, but normally the guy always performed who I brought in earlier in the season.

Keep in mind I sold TAA before the blank so I could not sell players who played.

Last edited:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Oh man. Captain Jota fail. Areola extra time clean sheet wipeout. Dallas last on the bench.

But.... Dias no show, Alonso no show. 17 points incoming. Phew.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
11 points from five on the pitch, 21 from two on the bench.

Which is fine. Totally fine.

RedDevil@84

Did a WC while rest of my ML didn't. I lead by just 6 pts this week and will probably blow that up unless Lingard does something special.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
So Spurs double next week then blank the week after, what's the plan for you guys with this?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So Spurs double next week then blank the week after, what's the plan for you guys with this?
Will definitely bring Son in this week.

3 options how to
  1. Sacrifice Salah
  2. Sacrifice Bruno
  3. Take a -4 and bin Gundo & Richarlison to Son and 4.2m Villa striker Davis
Number 1 is risky as Salah has a hell of a run towards the end of the season and can always score
Bruno has Burnley home, and then a tricker run, but he can again always score
Would probs need to do a -4 the week after with 3 City and 2 Tottenham, so it takes a step to that early, whilst giving flex later on to switch someone to KDB. Just a risk if Richarlison's double is scheduled soon.

Considering option 3, as that would give a mid of Salah, Jota, Bruno, Son, Raphina, with a strong defence and Watkins Kane up front.

Paul_Scholes18

Well my plan is keep Son, Salah, Kane and still get Bruno in. Did free up money by downgrading Dallas this week and might downgrade Dias next.

I might take a hit for Lloris we will see. Martinez is so good though so not sure Lloris beat him with 4 points even though Martinez got Man City.