Fantasy Premier League 20/21

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Well, apart from his captaincy being poor and losing a cleany in the 93rd min!
Yeah. Also transferred out Watkins for a hit. Think it balanced out in the end. Believe me I've rarely been lucky this season.

City are a waste of a team slot whilst they're in these cups tbh. I'll keep playing Dias mind.

Paul_Scholes18

Well, apart from his captaincy being poor and losing a cleany in the 93rd min!
Yeah just getting 17 points from your last bench spot. I think I have never used my third bench player all season and that is having City players for rotation too.

The one time I needed Anguissa for last bench spot covid stopped them from playing anyway.

Dallas though scores goals so maybe we should have faith in him even in games when clean sheet odds are low. I did not and sold him and kept faith in Raphinha.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Definitely true about Dallas. Need to think of him as a mid who gets a huge clean sheet bonus.

Probably going to have to start him against Liverpool next week now.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Cheers lads. If you have a FH you are in a strong position. Otherwise a hit may be required to get rid of the Spurs players for the blank.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah just getting 17 points from your last bench spot. I think I have never used my third bench player all season and that is having City players for rotation too.

The one time I needed Anguissa for last bench spot covid stopped them from playing anyway.

Dallas though scores goals so maybe we should have faith in him even in games when clean sheet odds are low. I did not and sold him and kept faith in Raphinha.
He scores a few, but hardly ever cleanies. And usually we'll have 3 defenders who have a better chance of regular cleanies, and a powerful 5 and 3 mid/attack.
So he can be one of those players who is destined to be lost points on the bench.

Paul_Scholes18

Yeah. Also transferred out Watkins for a hit. Think it balanced out in the end. Believe me I've rarely been lucky this season.

City are a waste of a team slot whilst they're in these cups tbh. I'll keep playing Dias mind.
Yeah my luck was at the start. Got Saiss subbed of before they conceded a goal and he got bonus too.
Of course he got dropped next game anyway so that luck did not last for long.

Stones two goals is pretty good luck too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Cheers lads. If you have a FH you are in a strong position. Otherwise a hit may be required to get rid of the Spurs players for the blank.
I have a FH, but won't be using it soon.
Not with Villa and Everton doubles coming, and not with the chance of a big double game week 35 or 36 as per Ben Cretin.

That could be a huge game changing week, and I dare say my rival who has a BB could be an animal that week, so I need to save the wildcard to at least cover the key players.

Paul_Scholes18

He scores a few, but hardly ever cleanies. And usually we'll have 3 defenders who have a better chance of regular cleanies, and a powerful 5 and 3 mid/attack.
So he can be one of those players who is destined to be lost points on the bench.
Yeah true I benched him vs Chelsea when he got a clean sheet and mostly played him every other weeks. Got him in for Leeds double which worked extremly well.

I might get him back and sell Cresswell will just see when I do it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah my luck was at the start. Got Saiss subbed of before they conceded a goal and he got bonus too.
Of course he got dropped next game anyway so that luck did not last for long.

Stones two goals is pretty good luck too.
That Stones 2 goaler helped me get the 143 pointer with the BB that catapulted me from 5/6th sort of zone to top 2 in my league where I've stayed since.

That and getting Trossard's 14 in off the bench the other week when using a free hit my biggest 2!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah true I benched him vs Chelsea when he got a clean sheet and mostly played him every other weeks. Got him in for Leeds double which worked extremly well.
I've only had Dallas for that free hit and obviously he did jack all.

Paul_Scholes18

I've only had Dallas for that free hit and obviously he did jack all.
That week made me regret selling Bamford, but it has not been too bad since. I still wish I could have him, but I am glad I did not kneejerk Watkins to Bamford.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Chelsea conceding was annoying. Every time i have Chelsea defenders they concede.
I had City and Chelsea defenders this week, and just have to take comfort in rivals either having the same, or doubling up.
But some weeks are just crappy, and this is one for sure.

Dan_F

How the hell did Watkins come out with 3 bonus points. He got carded too.

Neo_Mufc

I am having an absolute mare. Dallas 2nd bench. Auba is captain but apparently is out with flu for tomorrow and I made the mistake of not double checking my vice which I left on Gundo. Would have put it Lingard or Kane. Now going to get 1 bonus from that.

Bamford comes on. I just need 1 more player to miraculously be out and I get those 17 points. Really had a chance to make some ground on leader and I've messed it up.

RUUD_10_LEGEND

Desperately need either Rashford or Shaw not to play at all today to get those Dallas points. C'mon Ole, you know Rashy needs to rest that foot injury :nervous:

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Right, after just 15 points yesterday (25 on my bench), it's a case of onwards and upwards.

saivet

I captained Auba who apparently has flu so will miss the game today, so Bruno will be my captain now. I now need one more player to miss out for Dallas to come in off the bench..

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I captained Auba who apparently has flu so will miss the game today, so Bruno will be my captain now. I now need one more player to miss out for Dallas to come in off the bench..
I sold him during the week for Bruno.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Right, if you have a Burnley defender, prepare to be disappointed. I have Matt Lowton and knowing my luck, the Clarets won't keep a clean sheet.

Dan_F

Vydra off the bench for Maddison. I’ll take that. I can fully support a West Ham win with points for Creswell and Lingard now.

Still a bit salty that Watkins got 3 bonus points in a 2-1 loss, despite being yellowed. Vydra doesn’t even get 1 for exactly the same without a yellow.

Paul_Scholes18

Not getting Lingard is killing my season. My GOD he is brilliant right now.

West Ham is the biggest troll side though. Just like Soucek and Antonio always scored on my benchI fear that Lingard will stop scoring once I get him.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Messi Wingard!!!

I thought he'd stop now that I've got him but the JLingz express can NEVER be stopped!

Choo Choo motherfeckers!!

Paul_Scholes18

Messi Wingard!!!

I thought he'd stop now that I've got him but the JLingz express can NEVER be stopped!

Choo Choo motherfeckers!!
He is the best player in the league after kane in terms of form.

He has shown it before for us in spells, but certainly did not expect this.

Paul_Scholes18

I enjoy seeing West Ham do well, but it is probably the worst club for my rank overall this season.

I had Coufal for long and sold him for Cresswell and now Coufal is doing better.

Paul_Scholes18

If Kane didn't have a double next week, I would Captain JLingz.
Maybe I just need to get him in, but I wanted Bruno back :(.

Jota or Salah to J Ling is probably worth it, but for a -4 seems a bit stupid.

Can't sell Son or Kane due to double otherwise Son to Lingard would have already been done.