Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Paul_Scholes18

Hmmmm, I'll be annoyed if Cresswell is now fit. Would never have taken a hit with them playing Newcastle. Hopefully a bluff though. Surely not recovered that quick from a hammy? I trsut nobody now after the Dean Smith/Jack Grealish malarkey.
Yeah it is so tricky. Like I really want Shaw, but a -4 with the fixtures we got and potential rotation for europe do not seem amazing to do.

Also West Ham got amazing fixtures after Chelsea so if he is back then I would love to have him.

I think Shaw may win me the 4 points this week by keeping a clean sheet over my other defenders, but long term we might not get as many clean sheet as we have had. Still I benched Dunks points last time and he might get a clean sheet vs Chelsea if needed or score a goal.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Last knockings....

Stick with Johnstone? Or go for Sanchez/Meslier
Stick with Alioski? Or go for Ayling/Masuaka/Lowton

Any reason to change from my initial thoughts on the pair?

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I'm seriously flagging with energy to do my FPL team now, can't really be bothered to look at every fixture again :(

Can anyone just highlight if there are tasty doubles or blanks left now? Got a free hit left and no idea when to bloody well bother with it now
Government agreed fixture changes so fans can see one game. I'd wait to see if that throws up a few "easy" games in one GW and use it then.

Failing that, just use it one week anyway. Take a chance, load up on 2 or 3 teams that look like have good fixtures and go for it. Might get best weekly score if lucky

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah it is so tricky. Like I really want Shaw, but a -4 with the fixtures we got and potential rotation for europe do not seem amazing to do.

Also West Ham got amazing fixtures after Chelsea so if he is back then I would love to have him.

I think Shaw may win me the 4 points this week by keeping a clean sheet over my other defenders, but long term we might not get as many clean sheet as we have had. Still I benched Dunks points last time and he might get a clean sheet vs Chelsea if needed or score a goal.
Shaw would have to really haul for a -4 to be worth it for him.
As long as you have a starting defender if Cresso is out, probs best to leave it.

(Cue 15 pointer hopefully though, as I have him :) )

Paul_Scholes18

Shaw would have to really haul for a -4 to be worth it for him.
As long as you have a starting defender if Cresso is out, probs best to leave it.

(Cue 15 pointer hopefully though, as I have him :) )
Actually I think as long as Shaw gets 6 points then it is worth if I think Shaw is better than Cresswell long term.
Since I think my other players to come in will get 1-2 points most likely. Lots depend on if Dias plays too.

Problem is if our fixtures are good enough and Shaw to not get rotated. Cresswell once back is 100% nailed with great fixtures.

I like Cresswell so probably keeping him. The money is 5.5 for Cresswell and 5.3 for Shaw so I basically do save almost no money.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Johnstone and Alioski apparently injured

:)
Cheeky....

I was leaving that 0.3m to potentially enable Coady back to Stones, but in fairness, Coady's run is mad the next 4 games.
Probably best to take out the risk of Alioski being 1) a Leeds defender who concedes plenty, 2)Dallas moving back to left back at times like earlier this season, and potentially just putting Coufal back in?

Leeds have a nice last 3, but Alioski probably doesn't contribute much to that.

However, Coufal will do well to get in TAA/Shaw/Coady most weeks and when he will play next week - it's Chelsea home!

Leonzo1

Need to Bench one of TAA Shaw and Coady. Any advice will be much appreciated.

Paul_Scholes18

Need to Bench one of TAA Shaw and Coady. Any advice will be much appreciated.
I think TAA got the lowest chance of a clean sheet, but Coady got lowest chance for an attacking return.

Thus TAA got higher ceiling so I would bench Coady.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think TAA got the lowest chance of a clean sheet, but Coady got lowest chance for an attacking return.

Thus TAA got higher ceiling so I would bench Coady.
Agree with this.

TAA could easily double digit even conceding. Shaw has a decent chance of an attacking return too. Coady probably maxes out at 6. 1 goal all season.

Having said that, I have to play 1 of Coady, Holding and Coufal, and going with Coady

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
My last change is Alioski to Coufal then.

Can't get him in to the 11 this week with TAA/Shaw/Coady starting, but he'll play every week and in a decent team. Alioski won't keep many cleanies, and attacking returns have dried up - and always the chance Dallas might get switched back to left back at some stage.

Did have a look at potentially going Rudiger and Coleman over Coady and Coufal, but Rudiger is still a rotation threat, even if Coleman does have a double at some stage. My two boys will play every week.

Paul_Scholes18

Can't get him in to the 11 this week with TAA/Shaw/Coady starting, but he'll play every week and in a decent team. Alioski won't keep many cleanies, and attacking returns have dried up - and always the chance Dallas might get switched back to left back at some stage.
Coufal is good to have I think. Great fixtures after Chelsea. That is why I am keeping Cresswell and praying for him to play or no fraudulence from Pep.

I feel if you go Leeds defenders it has to be Dallas.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

Did have a look at potentially going Rudiger and Coleman over Coady and Coufal, but Rudiger is still a rotation threat, even if Coleman does have a double at some stage. My two boys will play every week.
Same positives/issues - with a strong MF 5 and 2 good forwards, likely only ever playing 3 defenders.

But this week, they play... Fulham, S Utd, Brighton, West Brom and Leeds so no 'top' clubs. Gone for first three... hopefully Leeds put 10 past Liverpool but Salah gets 5 in a 10-5 extravaganza

RedDevil@84

Dropped Maddison for Moura :D

Whenever I pick a specific player for DGW, he gets dropped for at least one game

Leonzo1

How is it possible I captaind Kane and yet I'm still losing points on him?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Interesting from a key rival in my league.
He's left triple city, and brought in Son, so has 5 without a fixture next week to be able to field 9 at max. Being very vulnerable if anyone is rested/injured.
He also has no Liverpool at all.

Wonder if he'll have to use his wildcard. Hope so, get that out the way.

Others have either ignored Son, or risked binning Bruno.

Hope they're all punished. None have TAA.

El-Manos

I triple captained the bastard the last double GW and he only scored one :lol: I have no luck like. I was ahead in most of my leagues & all.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So this was the double to captain Kane then.
That'sthe pure lotto in this game.

Need a Son goal really, just for the maniacs who risked not having him. Doesn't look likely though.

Schneiderman

Wasted my triple captain on the Salah double blank earlier in the season. It's such a big points swing. Need Kane to stop scoring now despite having him captain. Come on you useless Son.