Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Dan_F

Returns for 4 out of 5 players so far, but all single digits. This is what happened to me last week, and my mate matched me purely through Wood’s 20 pointer :nervous:

DCL looking much brighter tonight ahead of the double.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I actually felt for you watching that game. Albeit rather smugly.
I deserved it. I only swapped Mendy back out because Tuchel sometimes rotates him and Emi will always play. But in hindsight, should have stick with him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can this game finish like it is please.
Taking a beating in my league so far.

Roll on Bruno, Pereira and Shaw smashing it in the rest of the game week. Less so TAA even though I have him!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Watkins and DCL 8 each. Could have been worse I suppose.
Certainly need to get one of these in for the double, without any doubt.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Oh feck off Alonso. Can't believe he came in for a 1. He's gone as soon the last game has been played this gw. Not touching any Chelsea. Tuchel is a bigger fraud than Pep.

Apparently Zaha has a groin issue. Anyone heard any more on this?

Paul_Scholes18

Digne is looking great in attack, but do not trust Everton clean sheets? Ward most bonus for Palace vs City so maybe he could get a 9 pointer in a 1-0 win vs Sheffield?

Paul_Scholes18

I deserved it. I only swapped Mendy back out because Tuchel sometimes rotates him and Emi will always play. But in hindsight, should have stick with him.
Wow you had the Mendy, Forster duo and changed him after the benching vs Brighton?

I would just have changed Forster to someone nailed and cheap like Sanchez/Johnstone etc and played Mendy most games. Of course you might not had the cash for that.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Wow you had the Mendy, Forster duo and changed him after the benching vs Brighton?

I would just have changed Forster to someone nailed and cheap like Sanchez/Johnstone etc and played Mendy most games. Of course you might not had the cash for that.
Didn't have the 0.5 needed. Plus I'm trying to block someone who has Martinez. But every since I went for this cowardice move, Martinez has got me pathetic points whilst Mendy keeping clean sheets for fun.

Paul_Scholes18

Didn't have the 0.5 needed. Plus I'm trying to block someone who has Martinez. But every since I went for this cowardice move, Martinez has got me pathetic points whilst Mendy keeping clean sheets for fun.
aah yeah I thought it could be like that. Was always the risk with Forster that he could be dropped and then be hard to replace.

I think you had insane bad luck Mendy and him got dropped the same week though. Noone predicted that I think.

I have Azpi and him being dropped has been annoying too. I picked him for safety thinking only him and Mendy nailed for sure.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
aah yeah I thought it could be like that. Was always the risk with Forster that he could be dropped and then be hard to replace.

I think you had insane bad luck Mendy and him got dropped the same week though. Noone predicted that I think.

I have Azpi and him being dropped has been annoying too. I picked him for safety thinking only him and Mendy nailed for sure.
With Tuchel, Pep and Dean Smith, the fraudulence levels next year will be insane :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

With Tuchel, Pep and Dean Smith, the fraudulence levels next year will be insane :lol:
Tuchel been a disaster for me. I had Chilwell and thought he was fully nailed with Lampard and had amazing fixtures at the time Tuchel took over.

Tuchel comes in and Chilwell, Cancelo both out same week and I am down to 10 men. Had to replace Chilwell as well as injured Saiss then for a -4 cause I needed cover for Pep rotation.

Same thing with Azpi recently dropped vs Brighton. 10 men for me again and they keep a clean sheet without Mendy too. At least Dunk came on for me for my other injured players.

Paul_Scholes18

I support the protest, but what a mad implication it can be for FPL.

Anyone with 4+ players in the game? I got 3 and think if the game is off it might help my rank more if others do not get huge bench points.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I support the protest, but what a mad implication it can be for FPL.

Anyone with 4+ players in the game? I got 3 and think if the game is off it might help my rank more if others do not get huge bench points.
Was just thinking about this.

If the game is off, can't go midweek so what happens?

Asking for a friend with Watkins on the bench....

#Firstworldproblems

Paul_Scholes18

Was just thinking about this.

If the game is off, can't go midweek so what happens?

Asking for a friend with Watkins on the bench....

#Firstworldproblems
I think this game gets moved to 36 when we blank and Liverpools 36 game gets moved to 35 so they get a double. If this game not played tomorrow or today that is.

For 37 and 38 there is no space to bring in another game unless they move 38 forward in time which I doubt.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Six players not playing this week now! Disaster.

I’d imagine this gets moved to GW36 and Liverpool/WBA to GW35 midweek. Both Liverpool and United will now double and then not blank.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
This better be played tomorrow. I've got 3 United players. My bench is 2 Pool players and Holding who didn't play...

Paul_Scholes18

When will the game get moved? I think my early suggestion may hold unless it is tomorrow.

Logically tomorrow make little sense though. Like it is probably smarter to move it ahead of time.

RedDevil@84

I put 5 players in the United-Pool game :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also Arsenal won with a clean sheet and Holding from my bench didn't play. Already Azpi didn't play.

Need a hatrick each from Pereira and Vydra

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
If this doesn't get played this week I'll be getting 10 points from JWP last on my bench. Only had Bruno playing with Jota also on the bench.

Every cloud....

Dan_F

United should probably just get the game over with tomorrow. It’s no different to the usual Sunday-Wednesday gap you’d have in the champions league and we’ve got a massive lead.

I’ve got 3 players playing from the game, plus Phillips on the bench who has apparently made a miraculous recovery. Good for next week at least.

Paul_Scholes18

I think they should naturally decide what to do as early as they can.

I think it is better to move it forward for safety reasons and when things have cooled down.

Although for fairness playing it tomorrow might be better.

Can they move the game to a neutral ground instead and play tomorrow?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think this game gets moved to 36 when we blank and Liverpools 36 game gets moved to 35 so they get a double. If this game not played tomorrow or today that is.

For 37 and 38 there is no space to bring in another game unless they move 38 forward in time which I doubt.

They have a hell of a task on here.

We have a blank 15th/16th May, but Liverpool play West Brom. WBrom who play tomorrow, so that game can't get moved to midweek 4/5th May, and move us v Liverpool there.

Liverpool have a blank on 12th May, but we play Leicester. But where would you slot us v Leicester in? We then have no gap at all and they have the FA Cup final too.

Tomorrow looks the best solution if they can get it going.
Shame it's a bank hol in a way as those yobs won't have work to stop them.

Paul_Scholes18

They have a hell of a task on here.

We have a blank 15th/16th May, but Liverpool play West Brom. WBrom who play tomorrow, so that game can't get moved to midweek 4/5th May, and move us v Liverpool there.

Liverpool have a blank on 12th May, but we play Leicester. But where would you slot us v Leicester in? We then have no gap at all and they have the FA Cup final too.

Tomorrow looks the best solution if they can get it going.
Shame it's a bank hol in a way as those yobs won't have work to stop them.
No I think it is that 35 we double, but Liverpool have a single so they move Liverpool vs West Brom to that week so we both double. Then let us play vs Liverpool when they should play West Brom and we would blank.

I think that should work in theory although monday, friday games might get messed up potentially.

The other solution is to play it tomorrow, but I am not sure it is the best idea for safety. No expert though so it could work.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
No I think it is that 35 we double, but Liverpool have a single so they move Liverpool vs West Brom to that week so we both double. Then let us play vs Liverpool when they should play West Brom and we would blank.

I think that should work in theory although monday, friday games might get messed up potentially.

The other solution is to play it tomorrow, but I am not sure it is the best idea for safety. No expert though so it could work.
Yeah looking at it, they could do that.... I really hope not though. And will it be any safer playing it in a couple of weeks than tomorrow? The same fools could easily come back.

MAY 6 Utd v Roma
MAY 8/9 Utd v Villa, Liverpoolv Soton
MAY 12 Utd v Leicester,LIVERPOOL BLANK
MAY 15/16 UNITED BLANK, Liverpool v West Brom
MAY 19 Utd v Fulham, Liverpool v Burnley
MAY 23 Utd v Wolves, Liverpool v Palace
MAY 26 Europa Cup final

Probably wishful from me as this utterly f'@#:@ my game week up and I'll take a 10-12 point hit to my nearest rival, and a smashing to a guy 62 behind, probably 25 points.
Had 4 players today. Bloody Holding not playing, Davis 1 pointer and only Coufal as back up.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Only tiny positive would be suddenly having a West Brom pair and Salah/TAA doubling in week 35!

But suddenly means I might be rucked putting a week 36 out!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Lost 3 players due to utd pool, presuming most people did too. What sucks if I have Dallas and Raphina (1 and 0) on the bench, alongside a CS from brighton.
I'm gutted as while most of my rivals had 2/3 of Salah, TAA, Shaw and Bruno, noone had all 4!! Grrrr

Paul_Scholes18

Only tiny positive would be suddenly having a West Brom pair doubling in week 35!
aah Johnstone could work well in a double.

I feel if it happens I might want Jota back, but not sure. Raphinha to Jota feels like a good move, but not sure Jota start both games anyway.

I might go for Phillips and Bruno which sounds great in theory if Phillips start both games.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
aah Johnstone could work well in a double.

I feel if it happens I might want Jota back, but not sure. Raphinha to Jota feels like a good move, but not sure Jota start both games anyway.

I might go for Phillips and Bruno which sounds great in theory if Phillips start both games.
I'd have a supreme week 35, but suddenly looking very ropey in week 36 as I'd have Shaw/Bruno/Salah/TAA/Johnstone/Holding/Pereira all having no fixture.

Paul_Scholes18

I'd have a supreme week 35, but suddenly looking very ropey in week 36 as I'd have Shaw/Bruno/Salah/TAA/Johnstone/Holding/Pereira all having no fixture.
Well United vs Liverpool should play then instead unless we play tomorrow.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If they do slot it into week 35, then Zaha/Villa/Everton players become critical, having a double in week 34 AND a game in week 36

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Yep, only just spotted that. Damn, I needed it played this weekend for fantasy footy reasons :lol:
Took this to another thread. I have had 6 non-players this weekend. Could still get a green arrow with a Kane haul and Lingard offering something.

That said, Liverpool and United doubling and not blanking is a new opportunity. I could have 10 doublers + Kane now, followed by only 5 blankers, one of which is a unneeded GK.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Oh you were being serious :lol:

Course you get subs in. The players didn't play!
I'm not a high-rolling, semi pro player like you and Dirty and a few others. Remember, I only started giving it any thought from December (before that I ranged from 2mth to 4mth).

just treat me like an idiot, safe assumption.

so my Bellerin and Watkins subs come on then? :)