Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Dan_F

If they do slot it into week 35, then Zaha/Villa/Everton players become critical, having a double in week 34 AND a game in week 36
Isnt that the case already? I’ve got two Leicester and two Chelsea who Blank in 36 as it is.

Hopefully it’s played tomorrow. I can’t with my mate getting any more luck with fixture changes benefitting his chip use.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm not a high-rolling, semi pro player like you and Dirty and a few others. Remember, I only started giving it any thought from December (before that I ranged from 2mth to 4mth).

just treat me like an idiot, safe assumption.

so my Bellerin and Watkins subs come on then? :)
Sorry bud, I'm melting down a bit tonight :lol:

This week has ruptured me.

However, looking at it more positively, if they did move Liverpool v Brom to a double in week 35, and Utd v Liverpool to week 36, i'd actually have Salah, TAA, Johnstone and Pereira as doublers, without the Utd or Liverpool boys having a blank in week 36.

So could actually work out.

Not happy my 62 pointer over a dangerous rival has already slipped bas he's 33 to my 8 this week so far! I have Johnstone, Coufal and Perreira to come to his no differences (both have Kane, Son, Lingard), so maybe those 3 can get me at least double figures....please!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Isnt that the case already? I’ve got two Leicester and two Chelsea who Blank in 36 as it is.

Hopefully it’s played tomorrow. I can’t with my mate getting any more luck with fixture changes benefitting his chip use.
My stress typing had overlooked the fact that United and Liverpool wouldn't have a blank in week 36, so I wouldn't end up too stacked with doublers after all.

If West Brom and Coufal can get a decent haul tomorrow I could just about scrape through without too much damage.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

ps yeah a rival still has a bench boost, but he'll be cursing doing his WC this week!!
Not sure how much carnage he can cause on that BB with just 2 weeks notice.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ah 2 in my top 5 don't have Son...come on Sonny! If ever there's a week daddy needs point of difference points!!

Paul_Scholes18

Spurs not looking good. Maybe it is time to sacrifice Kane since he got no double? If he scores tonight probably going to change my mind though.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Sorry bud, I'm melting down a bit tonight :lol:

This week has ruptured me.

However, looking at it more positively, if they did move Liverpool v Brom to a double in week 35, and Utd v Liverpool to week 36, i'd actually have Salah, TAA, Johnstone and Pereira as doublers, without the Utd or Liverpool boys having a blank in week 36.

So could actually work out.

Not happy my 62 pointer over a dangerous rival has already slipped bas he's 33 to my 8 this week so far! I have Johnstone, Coufal and Perreira to come to his no differences (both have Kane, Son, Lingard), so maybe those 3 can get me at least double figures....please!
Joking :)

Got 3 players cancelled so 3 subs on =14. Would've expected Greenwood, Bruno and Salah to beat that but could've been worse.

And it's secondary today. By a million miles.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm more thinking to sacrifice Son.
100% this.

Already eyeing up opening up Son's value to up Davis (4.2m) to Watkins.

Once they move today's game to May 12th though, the issue is Perreira would then have a double, meaning I wouldn't have an easy fron 8 pick of who to leave out between

Watkins, Nacho, Kane
Salah, Bruno, Lingard, Perreira (and whoever I move Son to, be it Zaha/Siggy etc)

Might have to be Lingard!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Joking :)

Got 3 players cancelled so 3 subs on =14. Would've expected Greenwood, Bruno and Salah to beat that but could've been worse.

And it's secondary today. By a million miles.
I'm a bit gutted they ruined today's viewing. It's only worthwhile if it does shift the Glazers, but I just can't see it.
Billionaire business men ride over everything. The only reason they didn't get the super league off is that it wasn't just their decision, and other clubs waivered.

Just gone through the top.6 in my ML (I'm 3rd).... absolute carnage!

Everyone's got 3 or 4 or 5 cancelled players and most have got Jota, Neto as subs (?). Also some have Rudiger.

Right now, with my subs, I'm on about 32 with Coady and Lingard to come. Most of the other teams look about done and between 14-22.

Up the protestors!! :)

I'm a bit gutted they ruined today's viewing. It's only worthwhile if it does shift the Glazers, but I just can't see it.
Billionaire business men ride over everything. The only reason they didn't get the super league off is that it wasn't just their decision, and other clubs waivered.
Yeah, I've got a few cans but getting pissed watching the snooker is a far second from watching the United Liverpool game

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Ha! Friday game caught me on the hop, forgot to make transfers, ended up with 5 United/ pool players, another on the bench, Salah as captain, Bruno as Vice, Dias, Raphina....10 points on the board with Vydra to come. You take your eye off the ball for a couple of weeks.....

Moby

Dick
I'm more thinking to sacrifice Son.
100% this.

Already eyeing up opening up Son's value to up Davis (4.2m) to Watkins.

Once they move today's game to May 12th though, the issue is Perreira would then have a double, meaning I wouldn't have an easy fron 8 pick of who to leave out between

Watkins, Nacho, Kane
Salah, Bruno, Lingard, Perreira (and whoever I move Son to, be it Zaha/Siggy etc)

Might have to be Lingard!
Keep talking lads. :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Are you laughing that he scored?
Before seeing it was VARd out?

That was just the final blow of this week!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Assist.

He's involved in every single Spurs attack.
I'm hugging those assist points. Two in my top 5 don't have him so i'll take that.

A mate has fired me hope it could still be 3pm tomorrow the United game...not sure how valid any sources are.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Interestingly, ET 365 have added Utd v Liverpool in as 3pm tomorrow.

Surely they've not just gambled on that ;)

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
It is tricky. I have to sacrifice one of Kane or Son for Bruno.

My mate did decide to go without Kane. Brilliant move so far, but his Vardy failed too.
I got a guy in my league that transferred out Kane but has got away with it.

I don't actually need to sell Son, just wanted to do it so I have more DGW players but I think I'll leave it despite @Moby telling me to sell him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It is tricky. I have to sacrifice one of Kane or Son for Bruno.

My mate did decide to go without Kane. Brilliant move so far, but his Vardy failed too.
Hmm I wonder if Kane & Davis to Watkins and DCL (both 2 games) might be wise, and keep Son?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

I don't actually need to sell Son, just wanted to do it so I have more DGW players but I think I'll leave it despite @Moby telling me to sell him.
They play Leeds next, who everyone immediately thinks are wild and can't defend.
But thye've actually turned fairly tight at home, and especially against the bigger teams.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Don't sell Kane. Just because he didn't score today didn't mean he won't next time.
I'm just about holding position, so yes, it's not good logic to sell the big hitters.Son has got me a good margin on 2 of my 4 rivals, but the more dangerous 2 had him.

It really is all about when and how they reschedule today's game. If they did move West Brom, I'd end up with a lot more doublers, so wouldn't be as much need to "force" it this week.

Moby

Dick

I'm failing to get this whole DGW business. Only 4 clubs play a game more than the rest which are palace villa Leicester and Everton, correct? Everyone else plays 5 games at the start of this GW so how does it make a difference if they are having a DGW followed by a BGW?

I was happy to sell Bruno despite him having that so called DGW as he would blank the following gw anyway so I am not missing out on an extra gw or anything.

Paul_Scholes18

They play Leeds next, who everyone immediately thinks are wild and can't defend.
But thye've actually turned fairly tight at home, and especially against the bigger teams.
Agree Leeds have improved at defending. Last time they won with a big score though.

I will see what I want to get. My plan right now is Kane to Benteke and Raphinha to Bruno.

Problem is do I bloody trust Benteke even in a double.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Agree Leeds have improved at defending. Last time they won with a big score though.

I will see what I want to get. My plan right now is Kane to Benteke and Raphinha to Bruno.

Problem is do I bloody trust Benteke even in a double.
How many posts have you made talking about putting Bruno in now :lol:

The cafe will celebrate with you when you do it, and he hauls :)