Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Dan_F

I'm going with one Leicester player (Nacho) and taking a -4. Chelsea have horrible fixtures and Arsenal I don't trust any of them. Different if your not on wc though, then yeah I think 2 Utd is good
Ah didn’t realise you were talking about wildcards. It’s going to make or break so many mini leagues. I’ve got 28 potential games with the bench boost.

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
How does this look?
GK (GK) - Undecided . Probably Guiata / Areola
Shaw - TAA - Maguire - Holgate (Dallas)
Jota - Salah - Ward-Prowse - Bruno (Mattheius Perreira)
Kane - Nacho (Bamford)

Proceed to take a -4 next week to trade Bruno for Son and Maguire for Cresswell or a city def?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
How does this look?
GK (GK) - Undecided . Probably Guiata / Areola
Shaw - TAA - Maguire - Holgate (Dallas)
Jota - Salah - Ward-Prowse - Bruno (Mattheius Perreira)
Kane - Nacho (Bamford)

Proceed to take a -4 next week to trade Bruno for Son and Maguire for Cresswell or a city def?
If you're on a wildcard is Perreira worthwhile? You won't play him this week, then he has Liverpool next week, and i don't think his last 2 are great either.
Maybe there's someone cheaper to allow more upgrading elsewhere?

I thought i'd hit lucky when it looked like Brom had a double. But erm no unfortunately, so I have him with his single tough games! But at least he's one of my 8 next week!

Nickosaur

Can use my 2x FTs to get Maguire and Zaha in. Using bench boost would give me:

Schmeichel / Forster
Rudiger / Maguire / Shaw / TAA / Coady
Fernandes (C) / Son / Zaha / Jota / Lingard
Kane / Iheanacho / Wood

Biggest concern is lack of Salah. Would have fit him in if Liverpool's double had been SOU and WBA but think I'll just keep with Son v Leeds.

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
If you're on a wildcard is Perreira worthwhile? You won't play him this week, then he has Liverpool next week, and i don't think his last 2 are great either.
Maybe there's someone cheaper to allow more upgrading elsewhere?

I thought i'd hit lucky when it looked like Brom had a double. But erm no unfortunately, so I have him with his single tough games! But at least he's one of my 8 next week!
So I have transferred out my two expensive GK's from when I did my bench boost, and I have either 6.4 or 6.2 to replace him with. Could stretch to 6.9 if replace Areola with Forster. I kinda want Zaha in too though.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So I have transferred out my two expensive GK's from when I did my bench boost, and I have either 6.4 or 6.2 to replace him with. Could stretch to 6.9 if replace Areola with Forster. I kinda want Zaha in too though.
Forster comes with his risks, as he'll apparently play both in week 35, but then is dropped again for week 37. Then who knows after that. So you have to be sure in your other guy.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Its easy, just have 3 united players and take a ft to transfer one out and put other two on bench?
Not that simple. I already have Ihenacho, Rudiger, Bruno and Shaw. That leaves me with an easy way to have 11 starters in GW36 using only one transfer (Rudiger will go).

Getting in another United player will mean I'll have to take a hit for a player that is most likely going to play two games any way.

I'll just stick to my plan.

2 TGW (Bruno, Shaw)
11 DGW (Martinez, Forster, Konsa, Ward, Rudiger, TAA, Salah, Jota, Zaha, Ihenacho, DCL)
2 SGW (Kane, JLingz)

Playing bench boost. Hopes are high for triple figures.

Dan_F

Can use my 2x FTs to get Maguire and Zaha in. Using bench boost would give me:

Schmeichel / Forster
Rudiger / Maguire / Shaw / TAA / Coady
Fernandes (C) / Son / Zaha / Jota / Lingard
Kane / Iheanacho / Wood

Biggest concern is lack of Salah. Would have fit him in if Liverpool's double had been SOU and WBA but think I'll just keep with Son v Leeds.
You got a FH for next week? That’s 7 with no fixtures.

Nickosaur

Temporarily forgot about those blanks in gw36. Don't think I'll be bringing in Maguire now...

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Final decision to make:

Zaha v Siggy (assuming both are not injured)?

Head says Zaha, heart says Siggy.

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
I probably bring in Nacho into your team. You can sacrifice Kane for one week I think.

I rather go Digne than Coleman if you can free up some more money.
The problem is with 3 outfield MU players, I am down 3 outfield players for next GW and will only have one free transfer.

So to being in any LEI/CHE/ARS player, I probably need to sacrafice a MU player.

And then with Kane. I'm concerned I've too much money invested in MU/LIV at the minute so sort of want to have a big player from a different side. Because I've held Kane for a while, if I sell him it would cost me 0.4 or so more to buy back again.

And then the other prediciment is that I have a bench boost to use so can't really fill my bench with bottom shelf cheap players as IL want to use that in GW37/38 when there is a full fixture list.

Paul_Scholes18

The problem is with 3 outfield MU players, I am down 3 outfield players for next GW and will only have one free transfer.

So to being in any LEI/CHE/ARS player, I probably need to sacrafice a MU player.

And then with Kane. I'm concerned I've too much money invested in MU/LIV at the minute so sort of want to have a big player from a different side. Because I've held Kane for a while, if I sell him it would cost me 0.4 or so more to buy back again.

And then the other prediciment is that I have a bench boost to use so can't really fill my bench with bottom shelf cheap players as IL want to use that in GW37/38 when there is a full fixture list.
ooh I would have tried to bench boost for this week I think, but too late now I guess.

Ludens the Red

First ever triple game week? Never seen it before.
Got a free hit... but other than Maguire who’s gonna play all three?

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
ooh I would have tried to bench boost for this week I think, but too late now I guess.
That was the debate but my old team had 8 players with only one game. I'd in effect had 24 players worth when adding them up or 27 if I did 2 free transfers and got a MU in.

Whereas with wild card I could get 3 MU and 8 with DGW. So that's 25 worth of players.

Then when I use my bench boost IL have +4 that week also so it works out better to do another week.

Ideally I would of used WC last week but didn't notice confirmation of the DGW until it was too late and I missed deadline.

And also a wild card this week let's me pick the optimum XI whereas using that another week after this won't give me alot of benefit.

I think I take my fantasy football a bit too seriously haha

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
First ever triple game week? Never seen it before.
Got a free hit... but other than Maguire who’s gonna play all three?
Probably all the attacking players play a part in all 3 that adds up to more than 180mins.

See how the lineup goes tomorrow. Will Ole rest a decent number or will he start strong then sub off, with 5 subs allowed.
I'd definitely start Telles tonight which probably also means he starts v Villa too. Shaw probably starts the other two and maybe comes on v Leicester if we need a spark.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Do we dare to captain Bruno considering there may be more protests?
Would be pretty bad scenes if the goon squad manage to get both home games called off.
And unless we're overestimating them, surely they won't travel away.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I'm actually tempted just to bring in Maguire and AWB with my frees for Dias and Alonso. That part looks a no brainer at least even if they only play 2 each.

Not sure at all that Salah and DCL will outscore Vardy and Son +8 points so that's probably not worth it.

Would rather take a -4 the week after to get in DCL/Antonio and Salah for Vardy & Bruno when they don't have a game.

All depends on what happens tonight as well in terms of line up and minutes and whatever Ole says.

I think you have to captain Bruno if you have him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think Middlesbrough had one back in the day.
Don't even remember it, but I know the "treble game week" used to constantly be proposed on fantasy footy scout, and never happened.

Not sure why they didn't just make the new game week start with a Thursday? Surely that wouldn't have been an issue?

Nickosaur

I'm actually tempted just to bring in Maguire and AWB with my frees for Dias and Alonso. That part looks a no brainer at least even if they only play 2 each.

Not sure at all that Salah and DCL will outscore Vardy and Son +8 points so that's probably not worth it.

Would rather take a -4 the week after to get in DCL/Antonio and Salah for Vardy & Bruno when they don't have a game.

All depends on what happens tonight as well in terms of line up and minutes and whatever Ole says.

Do you have a free hit for next week?
Only thing stopping me from getting an extra player is the fact I have Schmeichel, Iheanacho, Fernandes, Shaw and Rudiger blanking in GW36...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

I can't imagine anyone who doesn't have Bruno won't risk not bringing him in and captaining him.
Unless they try the cheaper Greenwood angle. That might gain as many points, the form Greenwood was in. He has 2 routes in, up front and wide right.

I think I'm bringing Greenwood in, even if it means I'm down to 7 next week. The threat of him smashing 20 points is too high.

Only question is whether it's for free for Lingard, or as part of a -4 with Son and Davis out Watkins. Tough one.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Only thing stopping me from getting an extra player is the fact I have Schmeichel, Iheanacho, Fernandes, Shaw and Rudiger blanking in GW36...
Similar boat numbers wise. Only thing I'm thinking, is if a Greenwood or someone scores say 2 goals across the 3 games, he could easily hit 15-20 points, let alone if he really hauls.
That'd be enough to cover rivals having him / bank a decent advantage, so that putting a couple of -4s in next week is worth it.
Chances are rivals even if they have 11 on paper who can play, won't.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Nah no chips left. I'd be ok for 36 even by benching both United defenders (assuming nobody gets injured). Dallas, Reguillon and Digne are all fairly nailed and have good fixtures.

Vardy, Nacho and Bruno would be my other blankers and like I said, I'd want Salah and DCL/Antonio that week so happy to hit them in for a -4 and remove 2 of the former.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I can't imagine anyone who doesn't have Bruno won't risk not bringing him in and captaining him.
Unless they try the cheaper Greenwood angle. That might gain as many points, the form Greenwood was in. He has 2 routes in, up front and wide right.

I think I'm bringing Greenwood in, even if it means I'm down to 7 next week. The threat of him smashing 20 points is too high.

Only question is whether it's for free for Lingard, or as part of a -4 with Son and Davis out Watkins. Tough one.
I can't really consider Greenwood unfortunately or it would mean benching one of Greenwood, JWP, Bruno, Son, Jota, Kane, Nacho, Vardy.

A shame because I could bin Lingard and Alonso for Greenwood and a United defender.

But I agree he does have some explosive points potential this week.

Nickosaur

Similar boat numbers wise. Only thing I'm thinking, is if a Greenwood or someone scores say 2 goals across the 3 games, he could easily hit 15-20 points, let alone if he really hauls.
That'd be enough to cover rivals having him / bank a decent advantage, so that putting a couple of -4s in next week is worth it.
Chances are rivals even if they have 11 on paper who can play, won't.
Nah no chips left. I'd be ok for 36 even by benching both United defenders (assuming nobody gets injured). Dallas, Reguillon and Digne are all fairly nailed and have good fixtures.

Vardy, Nacho and Bruno would be my other blankers and like I said, I'd want Salah and DCL/Antonio that week so happy to hit them in for a -4 and remove 2 of the former.
Yeah I think a lot of us will probably be taking a hit or two for GW36 anyway. And it's so tempting to go triple United this week, even if none of them play the full 3 games :lol: can't help but feel this week might be a bit of a trap but feck it, I've never experienced a triple game week before.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Yeah I think a lot of us will probably be taking a hit or two for GW36 anyway. And it's so tempting to go triple United this week, even if none of them play the full 3 games :lol: can't help but feel this week might be a bit of a trap but feck it, I've never experienced a triple game week before.
Yeah this is what it's all about surely. If you can't get excited for a triple game week then when can you?