Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Right so Bruno is my captain, Salah is vice captain. Would I be right in saying Salah will only get me captain points if Bruno doesn't play at all?

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Right so Bruno is my captain, Salah is vice captain. Would I be right in saying Salah will only get me captain points if Bruno doesn't play at all?
Yes. If Bruno plays 0 mins in his 3 games this gameweek, Salah will become your captain.

saivet

I had him on the bench for his last haul vs City and now I've taken Dallas out of my team, he scores.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Dallas at 3rd sub this week. Absolute bench troll. Benched the returns against United and City too, blanked the other four games when actually picked.

Leonzo1

Benched Dallas again. Had him since GW1 and he's been brilliant for me, but boy does it hurt when he scores on my bench.

Schneiderman

I think everybody will have benched him this week to be fair, so not really any damage done.

Pickle85

I swear to god every single time Dallas contributes and points he's always stuck on my bench. If I start him then Leeds are guaranteed a thumping. My differential this week was bringing in Dean Henderson and (in my ML at least) JWP. Watch them both flop badly now.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Dallas still has an EO of 6.28% in top 10K and 10.51% a few thousands below where I am.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Dallas firmly second on my bench.

I've massively undervalued him this season, in a way I didn't with someone like Lundstram last season.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Will never forgive myself for benching an attacking stallion like Dallas for the useless quarterback Kane.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I think all of us Dallas owners will be in the same boat. Second on my bench ahead of Reguillon. You can guess how I'd have preferred that goal to have turned out.

Still, Son goal is sweet but that Kane offside was cruel.

Got to be more goals in this game you think.

Paul_Scholes18

My faith in Kane over Son is costing me a lot recently.

If Benteke score more than 10 points it really hurts not selling Kane instead.

RedDevil@84

I knew I should have taken Bamford in. But then I couldn't make my other changes.
Sigh!!! Back to hoping Salah does not screw up.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Bamford is off. With a bit of luck he would have got me a bonus point though.

Silas

Think it's a wrap for me. Clawed my way back into the running in my leagues then completely forgot to do my team this week. Was supposed to free hit and captain Bruno but I'm looking at 4 points from Kane. :lol:

Schneiderman

I'll take that as a Son seller and non Kane owner. Was looking very precarious 25 minutes in. Although one of my rivals does have Dallas and Bamford on his bench boost, but fair play to him.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
I will sell Kane next week. He looks like he is done for the season and is ensuring he is fit for Euros. Too much of money for a non firing striker.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I love the people saying things like "why did I take out Bamford".

You took him out because he was playing Spurs whilst DCL is playing West ham and villa followed by Sheffield United next week.

Paul_Scholes18

so starting Kane and Castagne over Dallas turns out to be a disaster and even Raphinha with more points on my bench. Castagne got one more chance, but I think he will get one point against us.

Naturally it was the right call though to bench players with one game. Keeping Kane maybe not cause he is looking worse under the new manager.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
My rival has so many injuries that he wasn't able to transfer Mitchell out. But Mitchell wins his place in the team just in the nick of time for that lucky rival of mine.

So frustrating.

Paul_Scholes18

Thank god I free hitted Bamford, Dallas and Son out of my team this week :/
These doubles always make you suffer with something. Son and Kane scored big last time and Salah got 4 points from two games. Antonio scored vs Man City and DCL blanked two easy games who I got in for the next double.
Then this big double Dallas hauls vs Spurs.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Cheers @Sandikan and @CassiusClaymore . Was watching that behind the sofa for fear of Bale scoring. Now for a Bruno haul hopefully
When Bale went off, I did think, ahhh I hope that chap off the redcafe did the switch!

I was scared when Son had scored on 25, as I took him out and all my rivals kept him.
But 7 points in the end feels a let off, as no bonus came his way surprisingly. Took a minus 4 as well, but hopefully Greenwood can reclaim me some of that, and now the main risk from opponents is out the way.