Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Paul_Scholes18

Azpi, Son out. Kept Kane instead with 2 points. Benteke hauls as the alternative for selling Kane for something cheap with double. Bruno in both worlds since that was never a question I think.

In an alternative reality I would be here with 30 points.

Although I always did feel better about selling Son than Kane so should say that.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Prob less smug now Azpi is on for 8 points...
Oh well. Had him since GW29 and he’s done very little for me, so it would only be right for him to give me one last parting kick.

Trent and Maguire can hopefully do the business.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Oh well. Had him since GW29 and he’s done very little for me, so it would only be right for him to give me one last parting kick.

Trent and Maguire can hopefully do the business.
Certainly agree on TAA.
One rival has Kabak, who isn't playing for some reason, so fingers crossed TAA can at least keep a cleany as I'm about 11 behind his week score right now.
Not confident though!!

Dan_F

Go on Mendy. Thanks to whoever it was that convinced me not to swap him out. Looks like 3BP too.

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
Got rid of both Son and Bamford this week, and also benched Dallas :|

I did however bring in Eze and Benteke who have both returned so far.

Still have Henderson, Robertson, Coleman, Phillips, Salah, Fernandes, Greenwood, JWP and DCL to go. Along with one more game each for Benteke and Eze.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
The thing about Azpi and Rudiger is that I fancied them to get one clean sheet this week, but don’t see them necessarily playing both matches. Especially having got three points now, he must be tempted to freshen it up as much as possible before the cup final.

Paul_Scholes18

Hope for a boring 0-0 and 3 bonus for TAA. Or 65 minute sub and 1-0 to Southampton even better with still clean sheet.

Jota going to hurt me too I guess. Everyone I sell recently perform better than those I buy.

It is not that I would not keep player, but I have tried to plan for doubles and blanks. Jota I sold before they got a double.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That was a stressy watch hoping TAA kept his cleany. Just about did and a single bonus to boot.

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
Average results for my team so far, only thing I could have done different was play Phillips or Dallas instead of JWP. But ward prowse could return the next game big so lets see.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'm losing patience with Jota but with only a few weeks to go, don't think I can waste a transfer binning him. He's been absolute wank since I got him in.

Paul_Scholes18

So Jota did not hurt me/us without him. Tomorrow is a strange day with our game. I really need Watkins to score and Martinez to get save points.
Yet captain Bruno need to haul as well and I of course want us to win.

Ideal scenario is 2-1 United. Bruno and Greenwood goal assisting each other and a Watkins goal from a Martinez assist somehow and they end up with all the bonus.

Worst case scenario is really 0-0 with Martinez red card before 60 mins.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I'm losing patience with Jota but with only a few weeks to go, don't think I can waste a transfer binning him. He's been absolute wank since I got him in.
With those fixtures, Liverpool’s motivation and the price he is at, you just hold all season.

Paul_Scholes18

I am thinking if I should get him or Mane for the last 3?
I think Salah might be enough cover, but many other teams got so many risky picks.

Rotation going to hurt I think from us, City, Chelsea, Arsenal etc. Mane as a differential feels fun, but he is not the same as last year for sure.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
With those fixtures, Liverpool’s motivation and the price he is at, you just hold all season.
That's the plan.

I am thinking if I should get him or Mane for the last 3?
I think Salah might be enough cover, but many other teams got so many risky picks.

Rotation going to hurt I think from us, City, Chelsea, Arsenal etc. Mane as a differential feels fun, but he is not the same as last year for sure.
Mane numbers have been similar to normal years, he just struggling to actually convert. There's a haul in him still I feel.

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
Worst case scenario is really 0-0 with Martinez red card before 60 mins.
It could be worse. It could be 5-5 with no goal involvements for Martinez, Greenwood, Fernandes or Watkins. With them all being involved in the 55th minute scuffle after Watkins misses a penalty, and each of them gets a season ending injury along with a red card.

Paul_Scholes18

It could be worse. It could be 5-5 with no goal involvements for Martinez, Greenwood, Fernandes or Watkins. With them all being involved in a 55th minute scuffle where every player gets a season ending injury along with a red card.
Haha yeah it could always get worse. I should have added Martinez red card and give pen away and then a pen miss with the backup saving it.

ROFLUTION

So who's the most safe City player to get in? That will be guaranteed the most game-time in the last 3? The final is a week after PL has ended

Paul_Scholes18

Why did I not save my bench boost? Set for 20+ points on my bench from none doubles. If Dunk gets the clean sheet then I have 28 points benched plus would have had a keeper with two games.
Well saving it you never knew this week would come though. Could easily been a worse time.

Last edited:

Withnail

Why did I not save my bench boost? Set for 20+ points on my bench from none doubles. If Dunk gets the clean sheet then I have 28 points benched plus would have had a keeper with two games.
Well saving it you never knew this week would come though. Could easily been a worse time.
I totally wasted mine but yeah anyone who hung on to it got a bit lucky with this game week.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I don’t think Dunk could be more trolling: score when benched and will be suspended when needed next week. Looks like at least another -8 next week for an XI.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Unlucky dunk fielders!
A 15 pointer becomes 3? And missing in the reduced game week. Ouchy.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Unlucky dunk fielders!
A 15 pointer becomes 3? And missing in the reduced game week. Ouchy.
As a Dunk owner, it isn’t all bad as their final games are terrible so owners being forced to take a hit could well pay off.