Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Taken a pummeling this week after my rival clawed back 50% of my lead last week.

If ever I needed DCL to blitz, it's now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
In real life, that was a disastrous finish.

But in our little fantasy land, that took TAA from 2 points to 6 with the assist and sneaking into the bonus.

Turned an 18 point deficit this week to a 5 point advantage, so the 36 point lead sits at 41 as we go into the last game.

Fingers crossed Godfrey concedes/is booked, and DCL goes goal mad :)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Taken a pummeling this week after my rival clawed back 50% of my lead last week.

If ever I needed DCL to blitz, it's now.
I'm with you buddy. We need DCL to recreate his early season goal form.
At the worst, matching what Godfrey gets tonight.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Jebbison (!) and McGoldrick up front for Sheff U.
DCL needs to at least score one then to outhaul the clean sheet!

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Have dcl, but my rival captained him. A yellow and a blank would be nice

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
DCL is not looking the "obvious" transfer in it seemed last week...

Funny old game if all of Bamford, Antonio and DCL all blank. All the options for replacing Ian Nacho.

Odds on to blank today and next week, then score away at City last day when we've all sacked him off outta dodge

JUST MISSED FROM 2 YARDS OUT :houllier::houllier::houllier:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
These were all traps. The real answer was Benteke.
I looked at Benteke's record and it surprised me that he's scored 9 in the league.
Perception was that he hasn't scored in about 3 years before this 3 in 3 run.

El-Manos

I have a slender 12 point lead. Greenwood to jota seems the sensible move. But I really wanna get rid of castagne too and get in Trent.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I have a slender 12 point lead. Greenwood to jota seems the sensible move. But I really wanna get rid of castagne too and get in Trent.
Huh? Jota is out for the season mate

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Can't believe DCL missed that and Everton looking awful.

Please DCL you fecking donkey cock, get something!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can't believe DCL missed that and Everton looking awful.

Please DCL you fecking donkey cock, get something!
You're getting more and more stressed on here recently bud, relax a little :lol:

That DCL miss was unbelievable though. Wasn't the great save the commentators suggested. It was smashed straight at him. From 2 yards out. It would have been almost impossible to let in, without diving out the way.

Everton are crap at home. I'd forgotten this.

-4 for Son and DCL in is looking a bit balls so far. Although in fairness that secured me 10 players, and I'll get my 4 points back in them both just playing ...well 3 from Son and 2 for DCL, so profit in that ;)

Paul_Scholes18

Thinking Sheffield will be smashed did happen two times recently. Against Spurs with no goals for captain Kane and against Leicester when I had no striker against them.

I think to target the worst side in the league could go much better in theory, but it is not like I have even tried hard enough.

I would have had DCL if he was cheaper for sure. Might get away with it here, but I think DCL will score one goal. Hopefully from Digne cross, but his corners have been really bad.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
You're getting more and more stressed on here recently bud, relax a little :lol:

That DCL miss was unbelievable though. Wasn't the great save the commentators suggested. It was smashed straight at him. From 2 yards out. It would have been almost impossible to let in, without diving out the way.

Everton are crap at home. I'd forgotten this.

-4 for Son and DCL in is looking a bit balls so far. Although in fairness that secured me 10 players, and I'll get my 4 points back in them both just playing ...well 3 from Son and 2 for DCL, so profit in that ;)
I'm so annoyed because I've been leading my league since GW3 and now because of random players like Mitchell, Smith Rowe and Vydra vs my DCL, Zaha and Coufal, my rival has caught up.

I need to get a life :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

I'm so annoyed because I've been leading my league since GW3 and now because of random players like Mitchell, Smith Rowe and Vydra vs my DCL, Zaha and Coufal, my rival has caught up.

Your rival loves cheap enablers by the look of things. Vydra to Jebbison and a hattrick for next week for him ;).

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

We all do mate.
I bet i'm older than you lot too :D

I wonder what our individual collective peak of rage has been.

I think I got close when Villa and Everton drew 0-0 in such a pathetic drab game the other week, letting a rival trouser a colossal 16 pointer from 2 players.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Your rival loves cheap enablers by the look of things. Vydra to Jebbison and a hattrick for next week for him ;).
The last game week is always dangerous as you get some real freak scores and total randoms hauling.
Depends how brave rivals are.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Thinking Sheffield will be smashed did happen two times recently. Against Spurs with no goals for captain Kane and against Leicester when I had no striker against them.

I think to target the worst side in the league could go much better in theory, but it is not like I have even tried hard enough.

I would have had DCL if he was cheaper for sure. Might get away with it here, but I think DCL will score one goal. Hopefully from Digne cross, but his corners have been really bad.
Honestly can't see DCL scoring. He had his one chance and looks well off it today.
Digne is one of these players who always gets heavily backed, usually for these home "Bankers" only to let everyone down. At a high price too.

Jacob

Triple captained Salah. A goal and three bonus points. Could be worse.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Funny how the players you think are key to cover don't end up being so sometimes! Son & DCL this week!
However, don't bring them in and they rack up 20 between them and you'd be cursing.

Everton conceding was the big win tonight.

Onto the last 2 gameweeks my friends.

Just 3 days of action left.
Hoping my 41 point lead sees me through versus a bench boost...

Paul_Scholes18

DCL, Antonio 2 points. I picked Bamford with 1. Watkins with 5 though.

It was the less popular and more punty strikers that did the proper job. Adams is a bit underrated when he plays I think.
Benteke again not even those with Benteke expected 3/3 from him. Welbeck as well with another nice haul. He is doing alright out of radar.
Also Joelinton vs City as a more out of the box pick for the last 3. Also Rodrigo from the bench and Robson Kanu who I think noone had in mind anyway.
Then of course Jebbison as the ultimate crazy punt if you had gone for him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Right, let's post this then bore off to bed....

My first look at week 37 (brackets on the bench at the moment)

Forster (Johnstone) This one really is 50-50 at this time
TAA Shaw Coufal (Holding, Castagne)
Salah Greenwood Son Pereira (Lingard)
Kane (c) DCL Watkins

1. Keeper situation​
  2. Watkins (Tottenham away) v Lingard (Brom away)​
  3. Bruno - get back in for -4, or go with Greenwood/Son instead?​
Think it's a fairly decent lineup as it stands. Rival has BB. 41 point lead. Need to go into the last week with 20-25 ideally.