Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Would Willock/ Saint Maximim be a crazy pick? Great fixtures.
Raphinha is the most obvious Jota replacement that I can afford, but I already have Dallas and Bamford...
They're both decent but then again, Raphinha can go ape shit at times.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Having last min thoughts of bringing Bruno in for -4 binning Son.
Potentially captaining him too.

Rival surely captains him, which would counterbalance that, and Salah and Kane match up too.

It'd then be a question of how much of the then 37 point lead that his now Son differential, 4 extra players on BB, and 2-3 other differentials create over me.

Alternative is being "brave" / getting the rubber sheets out and hoping Bruno "Only" gets 1 assist, or blanks...as I write that it feels possible. Plus not playing (probably) in week 38, whereas Son does.

But you just know when we're all over them minute 1 it'll be a horrible watch :lol:

Someone hold me, and tell me it'll all be fine leaving it

(Or doing DCL to Antonio)

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Having last min thoughts of bringing Bruno in for -4 binning Son.
Potentially captaining him too.

Rival surely captains him, which would counterbalance that, and Salah and Kane match up too.

It'd then be a question of how much of the then 37 point lead that his now Son differential, 4 extra players on BB, and 2-3 other differentials create over me.

Alternative is being "brave" / getting the rubber sheets out and hoping Bruno "Only" gets 1 assist, or blanks...as I write that it feels possible. Plus not playing (probably) in week 38, whereas Son does.

But you just know when we're all over them minute 1 it'll be a horrible watch :lol:

If you bring him in, that's fine but I still think Salah or Kane are the better captaincy choices.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Jota, DCL > Bruno (C), 4.2 fodder

First home game with fans in 14 months. The next one is 3 months away. Players will be desperate to put on a show.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Greenwood for me. Raphinha hasn't been up to much recently has he? And Greenwood is in form.
Thanks. that's done then.

So last big calls I think. Henderson vs mendy? Watkins vs Bamford?
Bro. It's getting solid rumours that DDG will play, especially as this could be his last home game. Play Mendy.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

I've left him out, this will be a tough watch, hoping we're 2-0 up at HT (no Bruno input) and Ole subs him until EL.
Why not Harrison?
I've put Harrison in based on my colleagues (Leeds fan) assurances.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Greenwood isn't going to start this one is he.

Ole hinting that he might play the EL final team which I expect will be Pogba, Rashford, Bruno, Cavani with McFred behind them.

Although that was the front 6 against Liverpool and we were pants. Basically it's Greenwod v Cavani for that final spot isn't it.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town

Ole hinting that he might play the EL final team which I expect will be Pogba, Rashford, Bruno, Cavani with McFred behind them.

Although that was the front 6 against Liverpool and we were pants. Basically it's Greenwod v Cavani for that final spot isn't it.
that's got my arse-cheeks flapping. Might just get Raphinha......

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

Given how much of a thing they made of Cavani getting to play in front of the Old Trafford crowd when he was signing his contract, I'm thinking they'll play him in this home game with the fans back. That's my theory anyway.

Which, given I'm chasing, makes bringing in Cavani(c) tempting.

RedDevil@84

Pickford or Mendy? Not expecting either to get a cleany. Guess Mendy will have more saves to make

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I wouldn't be too upset if he (Greenwood) doesn't start. He'll be dangerous even if he gets 20 and it means almost a guaranteed start at the weekend.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Given how much of a thing they made of Cavani getting to play in front of the Old Trafford crowd when he was signing his contract, I'm thinking they'll play him in this home game with the fans back. That's my theory anyway.

Which, given I'm chasing, makes bringing in Cavani(c) tempting.
If you get Cavani, that's great but you'll have to use a transfer to drop him next GW as he won't start two games in a row leading up to a EL final bud.

Likewise, any chance of early team news?
Don't think we've got United team news early.

The earlier post from @CassiusClaymore plus the fact that Greenwood might also not get 90 against wolves plus the fact that Raphinha will play both games makes me think Raphinha is the safer bet now.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
If you get Cavani, that's great but you'll have to use a transfer to drop him next GW as he won't start two games in a row leading up to a EL final bud.

The earlier post from @CassiusClaymore plus the fact that Greenwood might also not get 90 against wolves plus the fact that Raphinha will play both games makes me think Raphinha is the safer bet now.
:lol: Don't take my word as anything other than thinking out loud. I kind of kicked myself when I pulled the trigger on Jota > Greenwood though as I'd completely forgotten about how soon the EL final was. Thought we might have a full week off.

In hindsight I would probably have got Raphinha back or taken a punt on Willock or ASM.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Solskjaer said:

"I’m hoping to get Anthony [Martial] and Dan [James] back involved in this game, which is a very good boost for us, and maybe they can start against Wolverhampton."

Think all United assets will be rotated. Not sure Greenwood is worth it...

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

My team is in alright condition so I should be fine swapping him out again next week. Gotta find a potential big score others won't somewhere though and Cavani seems a good bet.

I'd definitely go with Raphinha btw.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
My team is in alright condition so I should be fine swapping him out again next week. Gotta find a potential big score others won't somewhere though and Cavani seems a good bet.

I'd definitely go with Raphinha btw.
Yes going Raphinha.

That way, next week I dont have to waste transfer on him and could do one of:

Bruno to Mane or Shaw to Robertson.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Done. DCL and Jota out for Raphinha and Antonio.

Next week try replace Bruno with Mane or Shaw with Robertson.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Solskjaer said:

"I’m hoping to get Anthony [Martial] and Dan [James] back involved in this game, which is a very good boost for us, and maybe they can start against Wolverhampton."

Think all United assets will be rotated. Not sure Greenwood is worth it...
I would expect a Martial, James, Greenwood front 3 if he doesn't start tonight. He played the Leciester game with the reserves as well didn't he.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I would expect a Martial, James, Greenwood front 3 if he doesn't start tonight. He played the Leciester game with the reserves as well didn't he.
That will probs happen but there'll be less chances for him without Bruno. He can still score but getting in Raphinha now allows me to NOT take a hit next week AND swap Bruno to Mane.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

It's fecking Fulham!

Surely we can drop one of Fred and McT and cope.

Paul_Scholes18

I started Greenwood it will backfire this time I guess. Watkins probably gets no more than one assist/goal though.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Read too many people saying greenwood to be benched so I got Raphinha.

Forgot to deal with Captain.

Hopefully Salah will outscore Kane in a game that they lost 4-3.

Paul_Scholes18

Read too many people saying greenwood to be benched so I got Raphinha.

Forgot to deal with Captain.

Hopefully Salah will outscore Kane in a game that they lost 4-3.
I should have waited and done Watkins to Antonio and benched Greenwood I think.

I did feel confident he might start though before the fans.

Withnail

Greenwood didn't start Thursday. I'd say he starts. Not sure if it'll be Cavani or Rashford on the bench.