Fantasy Premier League 20/21

starman

Might need to get rid of Dallas, by the looks of it I can't see Leeds ever getting a clean sheet :lol:

He does offer alot going forward but there's maybe better 4.5m defenders to pick up points soley from a clean sheet....

saivet

Might need to get rid of Dallas, by the looks of it I can't see Leeds ever getting a clean sheet :lol:

He does offer alot going forward but there's maybe better 4.5m defenders to pick up points soley from a clean sheet....
Jamaal Lewis is 4.5m I think. I may bring him in for Ayling as I worry about Leeds just shipping too many goals.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
No Everton or Fulham players for me :lol:

I am missing out on the party

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Leeds defenders are bargain but i don't think that they will bring many points with this attacking football. I think i will remove Dallas

saivet

Mitrovic with 3 bonus points! Now for Martial and Bruno to rack up some points with captain Auba later.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Those 13 pts for Mitrovic have softened the blow for non Everton owners that's for sure.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Already put Thiago into my team before his price rushes upwards. Won't play for a while but he's there for me now. A special man. :)

saivet

Already put Thiago into my team before his price rushes upwards. Won't play for a while but he's there for me now. A special man. :)
Do you think Klopp will play him as the most advanced midfielder?

Kuba

DCL 17
James 12
Bamford 14
Digne 1
done

waiting for
Auba (c)
Bruno
Martial
Shaw
KdB
McCarthy
Holding

wildcard after gw1 looking like a Good decision
:)

Decipher

Is there a league for redcafe, and if there is what is the code to join?

Dan_F

Those 13 pts for Mitrovic have softened the blow for non Everton owners that's for sure.
12. he got a late yellow.

Already got more than half what I got last week, with only two players playing so far. Shaping up to be a much better week.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
My friend is this an opportune thing to do? Bale to join, Sancho likely to join, Telles too. Then there will surely be a host of deals from other clubs suggesting some value.
Not interested in Bale (apparently he's injured for a month).

If we ever sign Sancho he'll be overpriced in FPL.

Telles? *shrugs*

Actually started well again this week as a Hamez and Mitro owner Still think I'll do it. Best time to catch price rises and bank an extra £0.5m as well.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Do you think Klopp will play him as the most advanced midfielder?
For 6 million (current price) he's a no brainer sub. The way we play long, his long balls could net valuable assists as we have forwards that are gold standard finishers.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This week reminded me of the benefit of patience.

Pereira and Antonio both looked no threat in poor team performances last week, both scoring this week.

Nervous about having Martial now as we looked horrible. But glad I didn't break the team up to fit him in, like many would have to do for Bruno.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Leeds look to have a glut of options don't they.

Bamford up front now 5.6 and will surely keep rising
Costa, Klitz both 5.5

Annoyingly, people have kneejerked Antonio out, so he's 6.4m, but has scored tonight rewarding those who kept faith.

Paul_Scholes18

Auba did barely have any chances. Feels easier to let him go now. De Bruyne or Sterling is the question. Hard to know who to pick.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Having DCL from beginning of season was a great shout for me but giving Auba captaincy was not.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Don't be Captain Hindsight. On paper, Auba was the right captain choice.
Yeah I know. Feeling good about DCL getting 15-17 goals this season, maybe even more. Got 43 with McCarthy, James, De Bruyne, Grealish and Wilson to play so could exceed 60 with a bit of luck, can’t complain really.

El-Manos

Crystal Palace will be a good test to see where they are at. I have DCL but this game will decide whether I consider Hamez.
Might pull the trigger on DCl and James now. Everton are going to do well this season I reckon. Won't bother with Digne though.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Those thinking of removing Dallas - a lifelong Leeds fan tells me he always involved in goals, and regularly plays in midfield. If they’re scoring a lot, there’s a chance he’s assisting. You don’t have a Leeds defender in for clean sheets do you?

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Thank goodness for Auba and Mitrovic. Been expecting this week to absolutely suck given I have 3 Chelsea and 3 Liverpool players, but they've at least given me a points base to build on and Mitchell on 5 points on the bench in case anyone doesn't play. Although after Mitchell got 6 points last week on the bench and didn't make it into the team, I'm wondering why I don't just play the cnut..