Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Also just noticed one team on the main PL site has 113 points already this week. I have no idea why someone would have packed their team with Leeds, Everton and Fulham players and made Calvert-Lewin their captain, but fair play to the crazy bastard. :lol:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Those thinking of removing Dallas - a lifelong Leeds fan tells me he always involved in goals, and regularly plays in midfield. If they’re scoring a lot, there’s a chance he’s assisting. You don’t have a Leeds defender in for clean sheets do you?
Thing is though you get 3 points for an assist but 4 for a clean sheet, and defenders get BPS more often for clean sheets than assists too I feel. A team like Burnley will probably be good for 8-10 clean sheets per season, and their full backs while not super attacking could still get 2-3 assists each. Leeds may not get more than 5 clean sheets looking at their style, and Dallas would need quite a few goals and assists to offset that. At £4.5m it’s fine though I guess.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Also just noticed one team on the main PL site has 113 points already this week. I have no idea why someone would have packed their team with Leeds, Everton and Fulham players and made Calvert-Lewin their captain, but fair play to the crazy bastard. :lol:
Some people create a new account every gameweek so that they can try and get the “top points” of a certain day. I’m fairly certain that every single “#1 for Gameweek” at the end of a Saturday is always someone who’s just made a team specifically for that day.

That guy is one of them.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Some people create a new account every gameweek so that they can try and get the “top points” of a certain day. I’m fairly certain that every single “#1 for Gameweek” at the end of a Saturday is always someone who’s just made a team specifically for that day.

That guy is one of them.
Really? Wow, didn’t know people did that.

Paul_Scholes18

Glad I stuck with Son. My Southampton players are useless though. Want them out. Adams totally ineffective and getting a yellow. Getting him over Mitro hurt, but that is fantasy for you.

Leonzo1

Glad I was patient with Son but Martial for Ings was a big mistake.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
You jammy shit you would have joined me with Bruno but you took too long. Now you have two goals!
:lol:

Nah the plan was to sub Son and Auba to KDB and Bruno right at the start of GW2 so they take affect GW3. I would have always had Son for this game.

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
So we have 0 clean sheets so far. Do we need any defenders?
Yeah I'm going low on defenders this season, mainly 4.5 - 5.5 wingbacks. Looks like its going to be a very high scoring season especially they fail to bring in the fans.

PS: feck off Son! TTook him out for Mahrez.

RashyForPM

Took Kane out for Martial so lost 3 assists, but couldn’t care less as I have Son.

Captaining him next week vs Newcastle at home.

saivet

I guess I will take the 3 assists but was hoping Kane would have got one at least.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Sold Kane for Martial. Got nothing right bar Salah captaincy on opening day. Already wildcarded this week.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I presume that is the first ever assister-to-goalscorer four-peat in PL history.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Got back into it this year. Had a bad first week with only 27 points but this week I'm on 46 with 8 players still yet to play.