Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Is Davies guaranteed to play left back for Spurs? Thinking of bringing him in at 5.0
He is. Mourinho hates Rose, so he will get all the clean sheets they can get this season. Difference between him and Doherty will be goals and assists, may be worth that extra £1.0m if you can afford it but Davies is good value. I have been trying to get Doherty in though.

I have taken Vinagre in for Dallas as it appears he will be staying. I will move Mitchell on for Dallas when I can afford it. Or Tierney, it depends. I could technically get to a midfield of Auba, Son, Ziyech, Havertz and Greenwood with a bit of effort.

El-Manos

Strikers are the toughest. I went for Werner but it's risky since he's new to the league. Kane could potentially be a good shout but he's usually a slow starter.

Also Mitrovic vs Ings?

Cornish

I've chopped and changed so much recently but think I've finally settled on a team and a plan to phase in Utd & City players.

Team for GW1:
McCarthy (Nyland)
TAA / Doherty / Vinagre (Taylor & Mitchell)
Auba / Son / Salah / ASM / Soucek
Werner / Adams (Brewster)

I'll then swap Salah for Fernandes after GW1 and swap Son for De Bruyne before Gw2. Hopefully I can get them done before any price rises however I've kept 0.5 in the bank just in case.

Bit of a punt on Brewster as hoping he's going to go out on loan to a lower Premier League team and still not 100% sure on the 4.5 defenders. Vinagre has caused a massive headache but I will have Taylor as a back up from GW2 should Vinagre not play and maybe be able to use my GW3 transfer to replace him if needs be.
I normally wildcard around GW4/5 anyway in order to get in form players before their prices rise too much and if it doesn't work out will be able to change it then.

This has by far been the most tricky season to create a team for as long as I've been playing the game!!

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
Ziyech is injured. Also, does it have to be a Chelsea player? Mount seems like risky business play time wise, but if you plan on swapping him within the first few gameweeks it might not be an issue. Pulisic, Ziyech or Havertz seem to be better choices when fit, but personally I'd wait a gameweek or three before choosing between them.
oh yeah for sure I’m just starting with Mount but the Chelsea player I want all season is Pulisic. Just waiting for him to come back into the starting 11.

Skåre Willoch

oh yeah for sure I’m just starting with Mount but the Chelsea player I want all season is Pulisic. Just waiting for him to come back into the starting 11.
Yeah, I think Pulisic will be the best of the bunch as well. Do we know when he’s supposed to come back?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
My first team ever. I accept all advices/criticsm. :)
Ramsdale
TAA, VVD, Cooper, Soyuncu
Hojbjerg, KDB, Salah (C) Moutinho
Kane, Mitrovic
Bench: Mccarthy, Dallas, Ayew, Lundstram

I want to find space for Martial and Bruno but....it is bloody so hard

Last edited:

Riz

Ramsdale
Kane, Mitrovic
Good team but a few suggestions:

City aren’t playing this weekend so either replace KDB or swap him for someone on your bench.

You’ve got a very strong bench which isn’t a bad thing but means that your first 11 may suffer e.g. you should look to divert more money to upgrading Moutinho for example who won’t get many points.

Bratt

Not mine, found it in a facebook group, but still pretty funny defense line.

Paul_Scholes18

Ramsdale
Kane, Mitrovic

I want to find space for Martial and Bruno but....it is bloody so hard
Lundstram, Höjbjerg and Moutinho I would look to change. Also get Aubameyang for KDB to start with.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Good team but a few suggestions:

City aren’t playing this weekend so either replace KDB or swap him for someone on your bench.

You’ve got a very strong bench which isn’t a bad thing but means that your first 11 may suffer e.g. you should look to divert more money to upgrading Moutinho for example who won’t get many points.
Thanks for that. Really? I thought that bench is pretty shit. I am thinking to put Pulisic for example in team and then transfer Kdb back for matchweek two?

Paul_Scholes18

Thanks. I out those 3 becsuse they were low budget mc. Especially Hojbjerg
I recommend having one bench player at only 4.5. It help give more money to your main players.
They are all pretty crap, but you will only play 11 men anyway. Rotating players can be fun, but also very hard with these cheap ones.

Neo_Mufc

Anyone fancy Willian for 8.0 instead of Auba?

I'm interested but don't know if he will start.

MiracleInMadrid

Haven't used half as much time as I use to do before the first round of the season, but here goes:

McCarthy
Egan, Holding, James Justin, TAA
Salah, Saint-Maximin, Saka, Aubameyang (C)
Werner, Vardy (VC)

Bench: Ryan, Ward-Prowse, Walkers-Peter, Brewster

What do you guys think? Some feedback would be much appreciated.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I recommend having one bench player at only 4.5. It help give more money to your main players.
They are all pretty crap, but you will only play 11 men anyway. Rotating players can be fun, but also very hard with these cheap ones.
So you prefer bench players at 4,5 and putting everything on first 11?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Guys, sorry if i am annoying but i don't understand one rule. I can replace one player per week. Right? That is meaning for deadline for transfers?

Nickosaur

Guys, sorry if i am annoying but i don't understand one rule. I can replace one player per week. Right? That is meaning for deadline for transfers?
Yes, every week you get one free transfer. You can make more, but each extra transfer will cost you (-4 points). You can also roll a free transfer to the following week, to get a maximum of 2 free transfers in a week.

Heardy

you basically have to pick / confirm your team before the start of every game week.

you can transfer 1 player per week without getting a point deduction. if unused, 1 transfer max can rollover to a second week without a point deduction.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
He's been injured a while, but will Azpilicueta go straight back in the starting XI v Brighton, Chelsea fans?

@duffer ?

United58

Ryan - Nyland

TAA - Egan - KWP - Dallas - Douglas

Salah - Auba - Son - Saint-Maxim - Bissouma

Werner - Ings - Davis​

Any last minute advice? £0.5m in the bank.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Havertz or Pulisic? Heard Pulisic is back in training.
I've got this dilemma too.

Pulisic is the more sensible long-term option, but not sure he'll actually start the first game.

Havertz is a big risk but could pay off massively if no one else in your mini league has him.

I'm going for Havertz first game cos positive things are being reported from training.

They're both the same price, so if Pulisic does better than Havertz I can just swap him in later.

Paul_Scholes18

Ryan - Nyland

TAA - Egan - KWP - Dallas - Douglas

Salah - Auba - Son - Saint-Maxim - Bissouma

Werner - Ings - Davis​

Any last minute advice? £0.5m in the bank.
Douglas to Justin. Could bring in Mccarthy too since Ryan got tricky fixtures and might be dropped if they sign Martinez from Arsenal.

United58

Douglas to Justin. Could bring in Mccarthy too since Ryan got tricky fixtures and might be dropped if they sign Martinez from Arsenal.
Thanks; is it worth dropping my last £0.5m for Justin, has he been very impressive recently? I want to upgrade to Bruno/Martial after GW1.

I've been a big Ryan fan in recent years in FF, have Brighton entered the Martinez race? Thought he was off to Villa?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Thanks; is it worth dropping my last £0.5m for Justin, has he been very impressive recently? I want to upgrade to Bruno/Martial after GW1.

I've been a big Ryan fan in recent years in FF, have Brighton entered the Martinez race? Thought he was off to Villa?
I want also put our two boys but how? My top 3 players are Kdb, Salah and Kane. Don't want to remove any of them. When Kane gets injured then comes Martial

IrishRedDevil

Late changes to get Werner in.

......................McCarthy
TAA - Vinagre - Walker Pieters - Justin
...-....Aubameyang - Salah - Son
..........Werner - Mitrovic - Ings

0.5 in the bank for Ings to Martial.

Thoughts?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Having real last minute jitters.

Can someone help me please. Once I make this decision, I'm blocking the site until after the deadline.

McCarthy
TAA, KWP, Buur
Salah, Aubamayang, Son, ASM
DCL
, Werner, Mitrovic

Subs: Steer, Taylor, Reed, Dallas

Or:

McCarthy
TAA, KWP, Saiss
Salah, Aubamayang, Son, Soucek
Wilson
, Werner, Mitrovic

Subs: Steer, Taylor, Reed, Dallas

My first two transfer will bring in Bruno and KDB so need to get this right!

Any help will be appreciated!