Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I dunno about anyone else but benching a 9m players is pretty mental to me, if you don't like the players chances you're better off getting rid for someone else in the same bracket.
Ii;m doing him to DCL now.
Martial goes down tonight, and DCL is going up soon (80% of the way to 7.4 already!) He looks like this season's Ings in a team who look really good attacking wise.
Brighton up next, whereas we have Tottenham, with Chelsea soon.
DCL does have Liverpool in 2 weeks, but for the first time in ages he might actually have a chance v them, and of course it unlocks 1.7m to help elsewhere.
DCL might be 7.6 before the wildcard otherwise.

Werner stays simply because they have a couple of decent homes up next.

I'll get back on Martial later on I think.

Neo_Mufc

Looks like my wc didn't pay off but it will keep me going for a few weeks atleast.

Removed Ings didn't I. Haha

Hopefully KDB captain can bring me some joy tomorrow. Werner and Chelsea really are on the windup. I still can't justify removing him. I'm going to check the fixtures. If they're bad he's out.

Mcking

I dunno about anyone else but benching a 9m players is pretty mental to me, if you don't like the players chances you're better off getting rid for someone else in the same bracket.
I'm just considering it as an option, not sure I'm going to do it. I don't have the FT to transfer him out, otherwise he'd be DCL by now.

I don't want to take a hit knowing I'd be bringing in a new striker by GW6 anyway. Obviously it's going to hurt if he hauls, but I'd back Newcastle to blank a Burnley down to bare bones just as much as I'd back Martial to haul against Spurs.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
6 off the one player in my WC so far. Would have been 13 (-4) off 3 with my probable non-wildcard moves.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I wildcarded this week too, but I moved out Werner and got in Havertz from Chelsea - glad I at least got assist points there!

sillwuka

Havertz seems a good option for Chelsea coverage as he will play every game. I wouldn't touch anyone else.

I need to figure who I should I bring in for Martial next week, either Ings or Jiminez..

roseguy64

So this is my current team:

Ryan, Nyland

Egan, TAA, Taylor, Justin, Ampadu

Harrison, Aubameyang, Fernandes, Rodriguez, Reed

Watkins, Mitrovic, Ings

I have 5 mil in the bank. Only 1 FT though. Thinking to trade one of Mitrovic/Watkins for DCL and Foden in for Reed. Sites suggesting their prices will rise. Take the -4 hit?

I originally had Foden and KDB but realised City was missing the first round so left them out. Also, Nyland was a placeholder until I used my wildcard. Wasn't sure that the Martinez deal would go through for Villa.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Double Southampton defenders finally pulling through with a clean sheet. Glad they provided some worth. With Jesus and Aguero out, I will need to bring in sterling, Foden, or mahrez to join de bryune in my midfield

IrishRedDevil

Calvert Lewin was at 80% last night for a price rise but he is up 0.1 and Werner is now down 0.1 :mad:

I was going to make my decisions today during the games today. Now shafted by a 0.2 price swing.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Calvert Lewin was at 80% last night for a price rise but he is up 0.1 and Werner is now down 0.1 :mad:

I was going to make my decisions today during the games today. Now shafted by a 0.2 price swing.
Could see DCL going up and you need to remember that that site is a guide not a fantasy site add on.

But Werner going down is annoying as he looked miles off which helped me to decide on shipping Martial insteadl.

Still, Werner has a decent couple of homes next.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Ended up +.2 overnight despite Werner dropping. Think I’ll hold on to him for a week or two more - though he really didn’t look like ever scoring yesterday - hopefully Tammys benched again with him playing through the middle.

Skills

Snitch
I don't know what to do about Havertz...

He got an assist yesterday and the midweek hat trick was promising. But I might just have enough in the bank to swap him for Bruno

Mcking

Ended up +.2 overnight despite Werner dropping. Think I’ll hold on to him for a week or two more - though he really didn’t look like ever scoring yesterday - hopefully Tammys benched again with him playing through the middle.
I think Tammy's last minute goal guaranteed a start next game upfront for him. If Werner didn't cost 47m, I reckon he'd be on the bench already.

Mcking

Has Martial dropped? Very worried about owning him now. If he doesn't haul against Spurs, he'd drop even more, and I have no plan in place to transfer him out until GW6. Already lost 0.3 from price drops.

C3Pique

Shifted Werner at half time yesterday, he was on his last chance and I couldnt afford a price swing. Him and Mitrovic out for Jiminez and DCL.

GW4 locked in:

McCarthy
TAA / Justin / Mitchell
KDB / Salah / Son / Ceballos
Jiminez / DCL / Ings

Still holding my WC but trying to save it in case of a spate of injuries which I can forsee with the short season and lack of preseason. Long term I'll need to swap out Justin and Mitchell, have some spare cash on the bench in Soucek and Ayling but I'm more comfortable having points in hand on the bench atm.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Glad I rage transferred Werner to Jiminez yesterday right after the Chelsea game. Jiminez price went up and Werner price went down.

I was going to WC after this coming GW but unless there are injuries, I think I'm ok to hold on to it...

Mcking

Looks like the days of rotating home defenders are over, for now at least. Just two home clean sheets in 22 games so far this season.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Just binned him, sick of seeing DCL looking like prime Lewa every week.
Sorry, i dropped Werner. :). And now with Martial's price dropped i will still stick with him. But i took Kane back in squad. So all of you with Kane....sell, sell, sell.
Man, i am ruining strikers this year.

roseguy64

Went for Jimenez instead of DCL taking out Watkins. Could replace Mitrovic with DCL next round too but I'd need to get rid of Auba for that. Nah.

Ings, Jimenez and Mitrovic my front 3 until my WC. Bruno, Auba, Foden and Rodriguez my midfield with a Leeds midfielder on the bench as first sub.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Annoyed I didnt get Bamford in. He's on a purple patch, his price is rising like my cock in a brothel and Werner has been absolute garbage (fantasy league wise at least).

Too late now as he has Man City next followed by Wolves.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Annoyed I didnt get Bamford in. He's on a purple patch, his price is rising like my cock in a brothel and Werner has been absolute garbage (fantasy league wise at least).

Too late now as he has Man City next followed by Wolves.
His xg isn't very high I don't think it's sustainable for him personally. You're fine to avoid imo.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
His xg isn't very high I don't think it's sustainable for him personally. You're fine to avoid imo.
Agree. He had more shots today, but had previously scored twice from his only two shots. The thing with Bamford is that he's still priced where you probably have to start up nearly every week, If he's worth doing that, then he's worth probably 6.0, so I wouldn't be overly concerned about getting him in.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
What a touch! Wildcarded Son out of my team after his unbelievable return last gameweek. Was starting to regret that decision until he got subbed at half time!

Leonzo1

Unbelievable. Son Captain, subbed at half time after hitting the bar twice.

Deery

Dreary
Think it’s going to be a low scoring week how you guys getting on am 11 for 5..

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Jose with Pep level trolling there.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Think it’s going to be a low scoring week how you guys getting on am 11 for 5..
Average points at the end of yesterday was 15, so yeah it's going to be really low unless Salah and KDB go nuts.