Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Wayne's World

Took out Werner, kept Richarlison and he's rewarded me to get banned until the 21st of November...

I did take Werner out for Kane so hoping he can match his return(have Kane as captain too)

Rude von Mistelroum

Aaaaaand Werner scores again!

Feeling increasingly like having Trent is a waste of dosh. Liverpool are way off the level they were last year.
Agree, did Trent - Chilwell during the break, also allows me to get a second premium mid. Probably will have Salah and KDB in the next few weeks.

Paul_Scholes18

My initial squad without any moves would probably be doing better than me right now.
Still lots to play here, but I have got most of my transfers wrong so far.

Why could Che Adams not do like this earlier and Werner too?

Paul_Scholes18

Team value messes with your mind. Without it I would probably be in better shape keeping players that might drop and so on.

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
Glad I kept faith with Werner and Havertz. Had Chillwell too but Chelsea's abysmal defending/goalkeeping made sure nothing came of his assist. 40pts from 6 players so far. I'll take that.

K Stand Knut

I’ve taken my first risk, which almost guarantees it’ll feck up.

I am trying not to lose any points by having more than one free transfer each week so I’m sticking with that as a rule of thumb for this week.

Had Vardy and KdB as possible doubts but as per the above, I didn’t want to have to transfer both out despite my plan for this week being to get rid of either Vardy for Kane or Mitrovic for DCL.

Anyway, I’ve plumped for replacing KdB for Greenwood.

This is going to go massively wrong!!
And there we have it.

No Greenwood.

Go me

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Robbo, Foden, Mane and DCL all with humble returns. TAA only blank. Still only three selections to return double figures all season.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Salah, DCL, J Rod, Chilwell all did something.
Let's see how tomorrow pans out.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Robbo, Foden, Mane and DCL all with humble returns. TAA only blank. Still only three selections to return double figures all season.
Humble? Don't knock goals and assists mate!

Foden doesn't match his hype. He should have onion bagged a couple today.

kiristao

Shaw with an own goal and Bruno with a missed penalty. United players couldn't have been worse for me this GW yet.

Dan_F

I just took a battering in my mini league in the last 15 minutes :lol:

Tiber

Have had an unusually respectable week so far.

VVD, Aubameyang and Grabiel all did feck all.

But Maguire, Bruno, Salah (Captain) and Calvert Lewin all scored.

At this rate I might crack the top 5 million by the end of the season

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I can't ignore DCL and James any longer. I'll be a bit late to the party but it's time to jump on board
We all knew James is class. Didn't expect him to settle this quick but I think he'll be a season keeper.

DCL won't carry on at the rate he is but at that 6-8.5m mid-priced strikers, he'll do just as well as the rest and probably even a little better with James and Richarlison feeding him. And if for whatever reason he stops scoring (or gets injured), you can easily ditch for the likes of Maupay, Antonio, Wilson, Jiminez etc. Might as well jump on for now and get that value increase!

roseguy64

Gonna use my WC today. Couldn't bother to make any changes during the international break.

Ryan, Nyland

TAA, Justin, Egan, Ampadu, Taylor

Fernandes, Aubameyang, James, Foden, Harrison

Mitrovic, Jimenez, Ings

I can change the team to:

Ryan, McCarthy

Justin, Ampadu, Taylor, Digne, Saiss

Fernandes, Foden, Auba, James, ??

Jimenez, Ings, ???

roseguy64

Gonna use my WC today. Couldn't bother to make any changes during the international break.

Ryan, Nyland

TAA, Justin, Egan, Ampadu, Taylor

Fernandes, Aubameyang, James, Foden, Harrison

Mitrovic, Jimenez, Ings

I can change the team to:

Ryan, McCarthy

Fernandes, Foden, Auba, James, ??

Jimenez, Ings, ???
Wondering if I should change Harrison to one of the other Leeds midfielders or keep him in. Also, take out Mitrovic for DCL?

Just did some further checks and I could end up with this team:

Ryan, McCarthy

Fernandes, Saint-Maximin, Auba, James, Harrison

Jimenez, Ings, DCL

Pull the trigger? Or keep Foden and take out Digne for a cheap defender?

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Right guys I'm having a shocker this weekend and to make things worse, my girlfriend is top of the RedCafe league.

I've never felt so emasculated.

Somebody stop her!!

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Right guys I'm having a shocker this weekend and to make things worse, my girlfriend is top of the RedCafe league.

I've never felt so emasculated.

Somebody stop her!!
We're on it. But to stand the best chance of stopping her, we'll need to know our enemy. So pics are obviously super necessary.

saivet

Glad I took out Mitrovic for Brewster, even if the guy didn't start. Annoying that Fulham scored though as I was on for a clean sheet from Ramsdale.

Wayne's World

Anyone think Robertson suddenly looks great value at 7.0? I have the funds to bring him in now and I noticed how attacking he was yesterday compared to Trent. I'd love to know how many times he had touches in the box because he had loads. Klopp seems to be playing his more advanced anytime I have watched Liverpool this season.

Sheffield Utd and West Ham at home next so big potential for clean-sheets and attacking returns and I have 3.5 to play around with

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Anyone think Robertson suddenly looks great value at 7.0? I have the funds to bring him in now and I noticed how attacking he was yesterday compared to Trent. I'd love to know how many times he had touches in the box because he had loads. Klopp seems to be playing his more advanced anytime I have watched Liverpool this season.

Sheffield Utd and West Ham at home next so big potential for clean-sheets and attacking returns and I have 3.5 to play around with
He's always been great value at 7m. Basically plays as a winger and gets the points also for clean sheets (not that he's getting many of them mind)