Fantasy Premier League 20/21

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Looking like 97 (-8) with currently projected bonus. Think I should hold and save a transfer this week. Got 13 players with great fixtures. I’d like Hamez and especially Grealish, but may have to wait. Jimmy and Podence to Grealish and Antonio for a hit ain’t worth it.

Moby

Dick
Looking like 97 (-8) with currently projected bonus. Think I should hold and save a transfer this week. Got 13 players with great fixtures. I’d like Hamez and especially Grealish, but may have to wait. Jimmy and Podence to Grealish and Antonio for a hit ain’t worth it.
Last time Richarlison was out for Everton, Rodriguez ended up with two goals and an assist. Make of that what you will.

saivet

Taking a -4 to take out Costa for Barkley.

Still holding onto KDB but if news comes out that it's quite serious I may use end up using my wildcard as a bench of Ayling, Brewster and KWP is unlikely to bring many points.

Mcking

My transfer is going to be KDB for Sterling if KDB won't play. Only reason I went with KDB was for penalties and with Aguero back quicker than I expected, not sure I want to own him.

Dan_F

Finally a goal from Jimenez before I sell him for Kane. I’d like to bring in Barkley for Podence, but I don’t think it’s worth a -4 at this point. I actually fancy Mitro for this game week, so Podence will be on the bench.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
My transfer is going to be KDB for Sterling if KDB won't play. Only reason I went with KDB was for penalties and with Aguero back quicker than I expected, not sure I want to own him.
I did that transfer already. To avoid potential price drop. And i will stick with Sterling. Kdb doesn't look good this year

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Must admit Kilman is tempting alongside Saïss. Could double up for softer Wolves fixtures and then once everyone is back you fancy if Saïss is rested or dropped, Kilman will be the one to come in.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Must admit Kilman is tempting alongside Saïss. Could double up for softer Wolves fixtures and then once everyone is back you fancy if Saïss is rested or dropped, Kilman will be the one to come in.
I thought if everyone is back and fit, Saiss and Coady will be 100% starters in that back three.

Wayne's World

Just took out Saiss for Robertson yesterday since I knew Robertson's price was going to rise last night but definitely think If Castagne continues to not score well then I'll be bringing him back in. Solid option

Wolves look the best placed team for clean-sheets this season in my opinion.

Mcking

If you are wildcarding I guess. Kilman's being what we all wanted Vinagre to be. I started with Vinagre and was definitely going to double up with Saiss for GW3 to GW7.

Moby

Dick
Blanked in his two aways so far...
Fair point. He was still the best player in both those games. Just think with Richarlison out he will be playing pretty much as a support striker and getting into the box a lot more. Hope he fires with goals and not just assists.

Skills

Snitch
I want Aguero. He won't be fit for long but he'll be averaging a goal a game when he's on the pitch.

Skåre Willoch

84 points this GW, after 86 last GW. Green arrows everywhere. 102.4m squad value, rising even more tonight.

Sadly, it can only go downwards from here. It’s been fun, at least.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
People talk about form and fixtures, but I think with the amount of data available nowadays you can metrics to that too. Kane and Son are green on all three right now: three generous games coming, great underlying data, and over-performing even those too. They are making as strong a case for ownership right now as any players will this entire season.

Schneiderman

Breaking my own rules and taking a hit to get Kane in for Bamford. Got to be one of the times a hit is worth the risk though, right?

IrishRedDevil

Breaking my own rules and taking a hit to get Kane in for Bamford. Got to be one of the times a hit is worth the risk though, right?
Yes, I done it 30 minutes ago. Really should have done it yesterday and saved 0.1.

De Bruyne and Bamford out, Rodriguez and Kane in.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Swapped Jimenez out for him yesterday, I think he will rise so best to do it tonight if you are making the transfer.

Schneiderman

Pulled the trigger before the rise, cheers guys. Here's to Kane not coming on in the Europa and getting injured!

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I have only Martinez, but if there's a way to triple up without taking too many hits, I'd have done so already. I have Steer which is causing me so much problems.
I used wildcard last week and have 3 Villa players.

Martinez/Forster

Dias/Reguilon/Telles/Keane/Ayling

Grealish/Son/Sterling/Mendy/Pulisic

Kane/DCL/Watkins

Spot on £100m (last week). Made Kane captain, 86 points :)

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
86 all out. Quite happy with that but still pissed at leaving Son and Bissouma on the bench last GW. If not for that, I'd be waaaaay ahead in my private league.

RashyForPM

I have only Martinez, but if there's a way to triple up without taking too many hits, I'd have done so already. I have Steer which is causing me so much problems.
So do I :lol: I just didn’t count him as I don’t plan to triple up on Villa starters anytime soon.

Tomb Bombadil

Supports
Arsenal
I have this team:

Martinez, McCarthy
Robertson, Justin, Dallas, Targett, Mitchel
Salah, Fernandes, Son, Jorginho, Burke
Kane, Bamford, Connolly

I'm quite happy with the team. I exchanged Aubameyang and Mitrovic before they dropped for Son and Bamford. So now I still have 3.2m in the bank. So I could upgrad Burke for Graelish, Jorginho for Rodriguez or Bamford/Conolly for Jimenez/Calvert Levin.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Just took out Saiss for Robertson yesterday since I knew Robertson's price was going to rise last night but definitely think If Castagne continues to not score well then I'll be bringing him back in. Solid option

Wolves look the best placed team for clean-sheets this season in my opinion.
Guy top of my work mini league has triple Wolves defence. Done really well for him so far.

Another hit for me this week as I try not to get left behind too far. Kane and Maupay in for Jimenez and Wood. Would be tempted to go triple captain on Salah if there wasn't CL fixtures in midweek.

Guaita (Forster)

Lamptey / TAA / Saiss / (Dallas) / (Mitchell)

Salah / Son / Pulisic / Foden / (Alzate)

Kane / DCL / Maupay

OleBoiii

Kane or Werner?

I'm leaning towards Werner because he's 1.5 million cheaper, I don't have any Chelsea players, and I already have Son in midfield.

Skåre Willoch

Kane or Werner?

I'm leaning towards Werner because he's 1.5 million cheaper, I don't have any Chelsea players, and I already have Son in midfield.
Right now Kane is the obvious choice. If Kane stops firing on all cylinders, and Werner goes on a good run, it's easier to do Kane -> Werner than the other way around in the future.

But of course, if you're chasing in your minileagues, smart differentials is the way to go. It's ballsy to go for Werner, but it's not unheard of.

Paul_Scholes18

Rashford?
Not sure you can justify United players with the fixtures we got.
So many other good players around.

Telles look the real deal though. Could he nail down a spot he will be in my team at some point.

Last edited:

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Yeah, going to be avoiding united players for a while. Too jekyl and hide and still not sold on them

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I'll be staying away from any of ours til I see some form. Telles is definitely one to watch and I'd like Bruno back at some point.

Skåre Willoch

I'll be staying away from any of ours til I see some form. Telles is definitely one to watch and I'd like Bruno back at some point.
If our next few games weren’t against such tough opposition Tuanzebe could prove to be a bargain at 4.5 with our injuries.
Agree with both of you. Will give it two rounds to assess further, but those two for an average price of 5.0 would be a steal if United go on a good run in the league.
If we revert back to the solid defensive side we were last season, Axel will get a lot of clean sheets, and if Telles does what's expected of him, we can add a few assists to him as well. He's on corners as well, isn't he? We looked pretty dangerous from corners (for the first time in how long?!) both against Newcastle and PSG, so 5-8 assists is very realistic from him.

But, time will tell. Tuanzebe might be dropped this weekend already, and will probably be rotated quite a lot after his injury. And if we don't fix the defensive side of things anyway, Telles might be a bit expensive. Then again, I have Liverpool assets, and they aren't exactly perfect defensively themselves lately.