Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Paul_Scholes18

West Ham looking good. Could be a team to invest in when they get easier fixtures. On the other hand I do think they will struggle to create vs sides that defend more.
Masuaku though is cheap and decent in attack so on my watchlist.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Bamford ruined my weekend. A few of my mates have him!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Guy top of my league who I was sure wouldn't be there soon, has Bamford and Antonio so far!

It says it all about City's drop off that having none of their players doesn't feel any sort of risk like previous years

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Guy top of my league who I was sure wouldn't be there soon, has Bamford and Antonio so far!

It says it all about City's drop off that having none of their players doesn't feel any sort of risk like previous years
Burnley (H), Fulham (H), United (A), WBA (H) Soton (A), Newcastle (H) from GW10-15. Selling them without a sensible plan to get them back for this run could define your season. It's why I am very reluctant to let Foden go. I will likely sell two of Mane, Son and Kane to get two of their big hitters for GW10 too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Burnley (H), Fulham (H), United (A), WBA (H) Soton (A), Newcastle (H) from GW10-15. Selling them without a sensible plan to get them back for this run could define your season. It's why I am very reluctant to let Foden go. I will likely sell two of Mane, Son and Kane to get two of their big hitters for GW10 too.
Foden is the one who should be supreme value.

But yes, agreed, De Bruyne or Aguero will be key material for the start of that run.

Kane, TAA, Son, Salah Rodriguez/Grealish are where my wad is tied up so would need to work some magic on those.

Varun

Staff
Yup. How quickly Aguero can get fit is also central to City's fortune really. Once he get back his match rhythm, it suddenly makes him, KDB and Sterling really attractive especially for that run in. I'll probably not bother with their attackers even during that run in if he isn't firing tbh

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Basically written off Fantasy league this season. Forgot to make changes and was going to pick Bamford in a reahuffled forward line.

This league is mental man. Who will win the league?! Could we do it?!

Paul_Scholes18

Basically written off Fantasy league this season. Forgot to make changes and was going to pick Bamford in a reahuffled forward line.

This league is mental man. Who will win the league?! Could we do it?!
Yeah we can, but I think we will drop too many points in games we should we. Will not rule out Everton though. They got a great manager and only the league to focus on.

Mcking

Main reason I swapped KDB for Sterling instead of Kane.

Moby

Dick
Zaha at the same price as Grealish looking like a bigger threat with a good fixture run coming. Might have just picked up an injury though.

Paul_Scholes18

Zaha at the same price as Grealish looking like a bigger threat with a good fixture run coming. Might have just picked up an injury though.
Zaha looks really good today, but it is vs Fulham. I think I made the wrong move getting Grealish over him though, but not sure I should waste a transfer after Fulham.

Moby

Dick
Zaha looks really good today, but it is vs Fulham. I think I made the wrong move getting Grealish over him though, but not sure I should waste a transfer after Fulham.
Yeah definitely. But was looking at his output since the start of the season. Palace look pretty stable and he's been involved in almost all their goals. He's outscoring Grealish despite Palace playing defensive and not having a freak result like Villa had which inflated all their stats.

Dan_F

Beautiful. Would have been even better if it was Mitrovic, but my mate just lost 8 points, so I’ll take that.

Definitely swapping out Mitro for Watkins or Bamford this week.

Paul_Scholes18

Yeah definitely. But was looking at his output since the start of the season. Palace look pretty stable and he's been involved in almost all their goals. He's outscoring Grealish despite Palace playing defensive and not having a freak result like Villa had which inflated all their stats.
Yeah he really is the main man for them. Not sure he will always be on pens though. If James or Grealish get really injured then I might make the move for him.

Leonzo1

Chilwell and Dallas on my bench with 6 each.
So far I've had 80 points on the bench. That's 13 points per gameweek, and with Ryan at home vs West Brom still to play. Utterly ridiculous.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Chilwell and Dallas on my bench with 6 each.
So far I've had 80 points on the bench. That's 13 points per gameweek, and with Ryan at home vs West Brom still to play. Utterly ridiculous.
why would you bench them? You have a weird team structure if you’re benching those types of players

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Salah blanking, no cleany for TT, this is going to be a terrible score this game week!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
why would you bench them? You have a weird team structure if you’re benching those types of players
I benched Chilwell. He's away at Old Trafford, and I had TAA home to bottom of the league, Wolves with a tidy home fixture, and even Brighton have a tasty home game.

Just the way it goes sometimes!

Dallas was away to in form top of the league Villa too, with Leeds hardly being defensively sound to date, and Dallas has had no assists so far.

ps obvs it depends who his 3 defenders are :lol:

Deery

Dreary
Shocking week this week going to drop down the leagues, reliant on my strikers pulling me out of a hole. 17 points from 5 players and captain..

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Had a feeling I should have given Kane the armband.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
21 off 5 seems OK with Salah, City, United and Chelsea big hitters blanking. Still very happy with Mane.

Triple Wolves, double Kane, Son and DCL to come.

Last edited:

neilv93

Poor GW. Not sure what to do with Mitro - he and Fulham look absolute garbage but WBA at home next...

United58

Looking at going TAA+Mitro -> Mings+Kane for a -4... Going to wait at least a day as I don't think prices will change tonight. Good/bad/awful call?

Paul_Scholes18

Salah was so close, but Liverpool do not look the force of old which is good for the league and us. Not for fantasy though although Salah and Mane have produced so far.
Selling Robertson is tempting, but not really sure what to get apart from more rotation options.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
I benched Chilwell. He's away at Old Trafford, and I had TAA home to bottom of the league, Wolves with a tidy home fixture, and even Brighton have a tasty home game.

Just the way it goes sometimes!

Dallas was away to in form top of the league Villa too, with Leeds hardly being defensively sound to date, and Dallas has had no assists so far.

ps obvs it depends who his 3 defenders are :lol:
no, if you’re benching Chilwell then you’ve already spent too much money on your defense. You bring Chilwell for his attacking returns as nobody brings in chelsea for clean sheets. You don’t bench a a 6m defender.

Paul_Scholes18

no, if you’re benching Chilwell then you’ve already spent too much money on your defense. You bring Chilwell for his attacking returns as nobody brings in chelsea for clean sheets. You don’t bench a a 6m defender.
4.5 defenders is not too much when there is barely any good at 4.0. Maybe Mitchell and Kilman will keep playing, but they are risks too.
You should bench the player you think will do worst and not go by the cost. Same with captain if you think Bamford will do it you could captain him just like Vardy and Mahrez performed like premium during the title win.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
4.5 defenders is not too much when there is barely any good at 4.0. Maybe Mitchell and Kilman will keep playing, but they are risks too.
You should bench the player you think will do worst and not go by the cost. Same with captain if you think Bamford will do it you could captain him just like Vardy and Mahrez performed like premium during the title win.
Chilwell is 5.7M, he’s one of the most owned defenders for a reason.
You have bad team structure if he’s being benched. If anything I could understand BamFord being benched because you could come up with 11 players better than him. But nobody brings in Chilwell for clean sheets. 5.7M is steep in a season where clean sheets are harder than ever.

Last edited:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Another poor weekend but it has to click eventually. I’ve transferred in Coady for Mitchell, he’s nailed for Wolves and they are pretty much the only team capable of getting clean sheets in the league.