Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
For once, I have two free transfers and not sure what to do. Quite happy with the team.

Maybe Maupay will go if he blanks today. Or I could swap Lewis to Kilman... Not sure there's any point to that as I expect Kilman to eventually be dropped and that will mean I have to waste a transfer fixing that later...

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
For once, I have two free transfers and not sure what to do. Quite happy with the team.

Maybe Maupay will go if he blanks today. Or I could swap Lewis to Kilman... Not sure there's any point to that as I expect Kilman to eventually be dropped and that will mean I have to waste a transfer fixing that later...
A 4m defender is unlikely to need fixing, even if he isn't playing. He can do 3rd sub and the funds you'll save can help elsewhere

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
A 4m defender is unlikely to need fixing, even if he isn't playing. He can do 3rd sub and the funds you'll save can help elsewhere
True, although I normally have defenders on the bench that play so I can sub them in for when my first teamers have really difficult fixtures. However, with that said, I can't see myself leaving out Chilwell, Castagne or Robertson so I may make that move unless Maupay blanks today.

Dan_F

Gameweek from hell continues. Lamptey was teasing me with a clean sheet but that's gone late on. Of course he got booked aswell
I was hoping he’d be brought off early after getting the booking.

I’m not going to lie, he’s turning into a bit of a trap. Brighton aren’t going to be keeping clean sheets, and he’s not getting any assists, despite looking good in games.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Lamptey, Taa and Kilman 5 points between them.

Chilwell and Justin away to Utd and Arsenal, 6 each. Benched.
Grr

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Gameweek from hell continues. Lamptey was teasing me with a clean sheet but that's gone late on. Of course he got booked aswell
I knew some BS would happen like this, nothing gone right this gw matter fact been a crap year so far.

Paul_Scholes18

Yep. This week is a train wreck, and I have both Son and Kane.
A goal each is fine, but more might hurt more than it gains. Still most of my rivals do not have them captained and I am not getting a super high rank anyway.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Oh boy what a terrible terrible week for me. Below the average really hits home.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
That's it Maupay is out. If any of my strikers fail to score against West fecking Broom (like Werner did), they're toast.

Do I hop onto the Bamford train or jump on to Antonio early?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
On my bench I have Meslier, Bednerak and Grant... Who combined have more then half of my actual score for the week.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
41 points in the bag already, so Captain Kane and Son to decide whether I get to keep only a. small green arrow or get another biggie.

I have both. Minimum 1 will play. If it ends up being Kilman then happy days, have a starting 4m defender, will just transfer Saiss for a Chilwell type. If its Saiss its a 4m defender on bench so again no harm done. If both play even better
If I ship out on Podence, I’m very tempted to add Kilman with this rationale.

Leonzo1

Justin on bench with lamptey and Mitchell both losing clean sheets in the last minute. :mad:
Same. Dallas and Chilwell on the bench and Mitchell and Lamptey lost the CS at the last minute.

Withnail

It looks like I'm in the tiny percentage having a good week somehow. I've shot up most leagues I'm in with 60 pts and Son as captain to go.

It would actually suit me if he and Kane drew a blank which I thought was unlikely before the game but it seems to be a bit of a stalemate so far, is it?

RedDevil@84

It looks like I'm in the tiny percentage having a good week somehow. I've shot up most leagues I'm in with 60 pts and Son as captain to go.

It would actually suit me if he and Kane drew a blank which I thought was unlikely before the game but it seems to be a bit of a stalemate so far, is it?
A mate of mine forgot to switch the captaincy from Zaha to Salah this weekend. He leads my mini-league this weekend.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I have a slot in my team for a 6m ish striker. The shortlist is Bamford, Antonio, Adams, C Wilson and the current incumbent Ollie Watkins. Is Bamford a no brainer?
Bamford looking good but seriously outperforming in Xg. Antonio has Fulham after Liverpool so if you could wait a week, he would be the one. I've got the same dilemma.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Bamford looking good but seriously outperforming in Xg. Antonio has Fulham after Liverpool so if you could wait a week, he would be the one. I've got the same dilemma.
I don't really understand Xg. I think he's had 20 goal attempts, 18 of these inside the box. Only Mitrovic in this price range comes close for involvement. Surely thats good signs for a striker.

Antonio had been the plan but I'm torn now

Withnail

I'm expecting Bamford to drop off soon enough. He's got 6 in 6 which is unsustainable without even taking xg into account.

Not sure who I'll bring in just yet.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I'm expecting Bamford to drop off soon enough. He's got 6 in 6 which is unsustainable without even taking xg into account.

Not sure who I'll bring in just yet.
I might just get Antonio in for Maupay. There's just as much chance he scores against pool as Maupay does against Spurs.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Doing pretty crap overall but had an above average week with Ings, KWP and Justin doing a bit. I've finally lost patience with Aubameyang so am prepared to see him obliterate us single-handed next time.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Looks like I’ll have 62 after Son bonus. Don’t think I need to kick myself for having captained Kane. Son and Mane would have been better choices this week, but were both niche with Kane still at least beating Salah.

Good options but a tough call next week too: Kane or Son versus Brighton at home, or Mane versus West Ham at home?

Need to use at least 1 of the 2 free transfers this week, but not sure what to do yet. Stacked for GW7 with 12 players worth starting, so maybe need to set the tricky GW8 up. Happy to see Zaha and Grealish rise, even if I may bring one in. Let’s see if a midweek injury forces my hand.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Thanks to captaining Son I managed to get to 45 points which given how bleak things looked on Saturday I'll take.

Web of Bissaka

Hmm.. thinking of removing Robertson.
His price is too high, doesn't feel it's worth it. With VVD out, chances of Pool keeping CS is low as hell so that's another loss.

But of course as tradition dictates, once I kick him out, he'll score and assist plenty, leaving me seething with extreme deep regret.