Fantasy Premier League 20/21

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Am i mad for thinking of binning Salah?
Yes. Even when not in form he’s the ideal fpl player, greedy and takes pens so will score points no matter the form.

why are you thinking of getting rid?

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I can get Bruno and Greenwood.
Bruno is a fair shout but not sure about Greenwood , he’s a bit like Foden, likely to get points but not guaranteed to play week in week out, and for that price you should have someone playing every minute.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Bruno is a fair shout but not sure about Greenwood , he’s a bit like Foden, likely to get points but not guaranteed to play week in week out, and for that price you should have someone playing every minute.
foden is just 6.5M not bad for his point return

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
foden is just 6.5M not bad for his point return
Depends on your bench really, I tend to spend all my money on the first 11 then 4m fodder on the bench, so having someone who isn’t playing every week rotating with the bench isn’t worth it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yep should have known better with a City risk!

But with Aguero and Jesus out, I didn't think Foden was a risk this week!! And nor did fantasy scout

Garhhh

Still, with J Rod injured and a flimsy bench, no actual harm done I suppose.
Hope he comes on and scores, he has done that before.

BootsyCollins

Need some tips, got this team with 5.5 in the bank and no free transfers.

McCarthy (nyland)
Coady-Zouma-Lamptey (Konsa-Mitchell)
Son-Salah-Foden-Trossard (Podence)
Kane-Bamford-Calwert Lewin

should i take a -4 for some subs (can change Foden for KDBor Sterling f.ex)?

sillwuka

As you said, I wouldn't be surprised if he comes on around the 70 minute mark to get an assist. In hindsight maybe I shouldn't have replaced Barnes.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Frustrating. I think I will keep faith with Foden longer term though.
It's bloody annoying, as their next two games are hard ones.
This was the blimming banker he could have got a haul in.

Hope he still comes on and does something.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Depends on your bench really, I tend to spend all my money on the first 11 then 4m fodder on the bench, so having someone who isn’t playing every week rotating with the bench isn’t worth it.
Yeah fair enough

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
As you said, I wouldn't be surprised if he comes on around the 70 minute mark to get an assist. In hindsight maybe I shouldn't have replaced Barnes.
Always the risk if the player you took out is playing. I at least had an injured player and would have had a choice of a 2 point mid, or two defenders with tough aways.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
James Rodriguez is expected to be back next week. Sorry guys but I want Willian and Lacazette to play well at Old Trafford tomorrow.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Looking at their bench, he'll definitely come on.

Alongside Foden, they have a keeper, 3 centre backs, a left back and a holding mid!!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
James Rodriguez is expected to be back next week. Sorry guys but I want Willian and Lacazette to play well at Old Trafford tomorrow.
He dropped in price overnight, every chance he drops again before next week, and it's United they play too.
So no real harm done in not having him a week or two.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
"Foden is the obvious choice to come on" says the commentator!! Kiss of death.

He has at least started warming up though, with 23 mins left! Garhh.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I'm already down to Sub 3 (Riedewald) if he doesn't come on. We're only two games into the gameweek.

saivet

I hope Foden stays on the bench. My bench options aren't great but I'd rather have Ayling pick up 2 points.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Interested to see how Ziyech does, he was really involved during the CL game and might bring him in as he looks like the main play maker in the team now.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I hope Foden stays on the bench. My bench options aren't great but I'd rather have Ayling pick up 2 points.
Comes on 81 mins, ouch.

Paul_Scholes18

City not scoring much again. Do we think they will get going or should we go for our players instead?

I am thinking about getting both Rashford and Martial/Ings.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
City not scoring much again. Do we think they will get going or should we go for our players instead?

I am thinking about getting both Rashford and Martial/Ings.
I think I'll hold back until Jesus or Aguero come back, they don't look as dangerous without a proper striker up top.

Paul_Scholes18

I think I'll hold back until Jesus or Aguero come back, they don't look as dangerous without a proper striker up top.
Yeah just not sure what to do with Harry Kane once he gets hard fixtures. Keep or sell?
If I want to improve my rank I should probably sell and take some risks.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I took a 4pt hit to take James Rodriguez out for Rashford, glad I did it with the price drop James had actually. Might get worse after they play us

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Yeah just not sure what to do with Harry Kane once he gets hard fixtures. Keep or sell?
I mean Kane is so involved (scoring and creating), unless his stats dramatically drop he probably is a season keeper like Salah imo. He’s on course for 20+ goal season plus the assists and if you bought him in for 10.5 that’s well worth the value.

Varun

Staff
The way they play on the counter, wouldn't worry too much about tough fixtures

Paul_Scholes18

I mean Kane is so involved (scoring and creating), unless his stats dramatically drop he probably is a season keeper like Salah imo. He’s on course for 20+ goal season plus the assists and if you bought him in for 10.5 that’s well worth the value.
The fixtures get to bad to justify doubling up with Son. I am not going to captain Kane vs Arsenal, Chelsea, City, Wolves and Liverpool

hubbuh

FUUUUUU apparently Pulisic injured in the warmup ffs. Thought I'd found a decent differential there. Cocknobs.