Fantasy Premier League 20/21

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
The fixtures get to bad to justify doubling up with Son. I am not going to captain Kane vs Arsenal, Chelsea, City, Wolves and Liverpool
I can see the argument for removing Son, but as with Salah you don't drop him just because he has a few tough fixtures.

Paul_Scholes18

Yep! Few of the people I'm chasing obviously have Werner. Cheers buddha.
He will hurt me for selling him. With that said getting Kane in has produced 3 points more so far, but I took a -4 hit.
Can't regret it, but it is funny how things turn out. I think I am 2 points up since I captained Kane and otherwise would have gone with Son.

Paul_Scholes18

I can see the argument for removing Son, but as with Salah you don't drop him just because he has a few tough fixtures.
Getting the right captain is key. If I am not going to captain him it is a bit too much money spent. Son feels like better value so rather keep him.
I may keep him longer than I want since I have other fires to take out. Saiss first of all.

Nickosaur

Think I'm going to swap Rodriguez for Ziyech. Seems a bit reactionary but meh.

adkb

Got 12 points for Kilman and Chilwell combined. Decent start to the week!!

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Think if Chelsea continue with settled team in the league and in this run of form, Zouma and Ziyech are too cheap to be ignored.

I have two transfers saved and after a woeful start, need to pull the finger out!

Thinking J.Rodriguez/Dallas/Lewis for Ziyech/Zouma/Kilman really improved my neglected defence (and gives me a decent bench, which could become more and more of an issue)

Dan_F

That’s frustrating. I brought Zouma in for a different defender yesterday, so I’ve got Saiss and Mitchell not playing in defence now. Already know I need to move out Mitro after this gameweek too.
Feeling a bit more smug about this than I was yesterday evening. I was surprised Foden was dropped today, but Pep seems to find it easier to drop him, despite him playing better than some of their starters, from what I’ve seen anyway.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Saiss benched. Mitchell injured. Foden benched. Pulisic injured in warm up. feck this week already.

Thankfully I've got 2 frees. With Chelsea's fixtures will probably just bring in Zouma/Chilwell & Ziyech for Saiss and Pulisic.

Salah needs to bail me out again.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Started the weekend with Coady and Chilwell getting clean sheets. So far so good but it’s just the beginning with 9 yet to play.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Think I'm going to swap Rodriguez for Ziyech. Seems a bit reactionary but meh.
It's hard to ignore Ziyech's haul when they're playing Sheff Utd at home next.

Foden + money in bank stretches to him. Will probably be best served waiting until the other side of their champs league midweeker though.

Wayne's World

Time to bin Robertson.
Yeah agreed, conceding too many and getting the feeling teams aren't scared of Liverpool anymore

Who to replace with though, just brought in Chilwill...possibly Cresswell or If I knew he was going to start Alex Telles would be temping

Riz

Trying to resist the urge to wild card as feel it will be more useful heading into Christmas.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Very tempted to get rid of Robertson. Chilwell, Bellerin, Cresswell and Coady is good enough. If I replace Robertson with Digne or Castagne once they are available I shouldn’t be much worse points wise. I can even take fodder because the other 4 are completely adequate.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
My decision paralysis is setting me up for a bad week despite the stacked set of fixtures. Likely time to move at least Trent on at least. Jimmy, Saiss and Podence all on the chopping block.

2 free transfers, but difficult to know where to move in the short term. I fancied West Ham vs Fulham, but no Antonio. Chelsea look tighter at the back now. Maybe United after a good performance tomorrow? I definitely want triple City for GW10. Time to look at the data again in the meantime.

17 off 6 so far.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I have both Walker and Zouma in my Fantasy Draft Team :devil: Doing wonders for me.
In my normal fantasy team, I have Chillwell and Salah getting me the only points while Saiss didn't play, and TAA blanking again.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Time will tell if Kane as captain over Salah was the right call this week! Be sod's law if it wasn't, as did the opposite last week and Salah blanked.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
My decision paralysis is setting me up for a bad week despite the stacked set of fixtures. Likely time to move at least Trent on at least. Jimmy, Saiss and Podence all on the chopping block.

2 free transfers, but difficult to know where to move in the short term. I fancied West Ham vs Fulham, but no Antonio. Chelsea look tighter at the back now. Maybe United after a good performance tomorrow? I definitely want triple City for GW10. Time to look at the data again in the meantime.

17 off 6 so far.
What the hell is your team? I have 16 and only 3 players have played.

Wayne's World

Can bring in Ziyech straight away now for Podence since I have 2.5 million left?

Any Chelsea fans here confirming to me that Ziyech will be guaranteed starter? Loved watching him at Ajax so If he hits the ground running he'll be a great addition

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Can bring in Ziyech straight away now for Podence since I have 2.5 million left?

Any Chelsea fans here confirming to me that Ziyech will be guaranteed starter? Loved watching him at Ajax so If he hits the ground running he'll be a great addition
Not a Chelsea fan but from what I've seen he's going to be integral for them, he's different to their other attackers and looks like taking up the primary playmaker role. Once fully fit I don't think he will be left out often.

Wayne's World

Not a Chelsea fan but from what I've seen he's going to be integral for them, he's different to their other attackers and looks like taking up the primary playmaker role. Once fully fit I don't think he will be left out often.
Got it, his price is going up tonight so going to take the plunge on him especially with Pulisic out now too

Neo_Mufc

FPL average is currently 19. So if you are above that you are doing ok. The Spurs game will massively effect that.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima

17 off 6 so far.
So annoyed with Trent I've transfered him out already.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I just can't stomach to transfer out TAA, as you know that once Liverpool hit some form - he'll be bagging assists galore.

The lack of cleansheets is tedious though - from a fantasy point of view.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Martinez
TAA Robbo Saiss
Mane Son Foden Podence
Kane (c) Jimmy DCL

Forster, Konsa Mitchell Riedewald

Had green arrows in each of the last two weeks from 3.2m to 1.1m. Seriously stacked fixtures this week too. Now need a Villa clean sheet and Spurs to run riot.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I know the majority on here seem to be big players who always get 70+ and call it a terrible week, but it can happen very easily.

3-4 two point starters and you are there easily. It really doesn’t seem the craziest thing on the world for average players like me. I only got 34 last week with what I thought was a decent team.

Maxii

Paad
Leader of my league has Kilman and Podence but also Saiss. Good week for him getting 14 from the two that played but being 3 deep in Wolves with the run of games they have coming up hopefully causes him problems. He has already wildcarded too

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Finally shipped out my Liverpool defender. Switched from TAA to Robertson originally, but it just doesn't seem worth having either of em when others who are cheaper are putting up similar numbers.

I've shipped Robertson and Bellerin for Chilwell and Zouma. Maybe dodgy having two Chelsea defenders, but they're scoring good points.

Paul_Scholes18

Benching Robertson vs City? Although benching players for big games has failed so far from me.
Might be a 0-0 game like it was 2 years ago when I had Robertson too and actually played him.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Benching Robertson vs City? Although benching players for big games has failed so far from me.
Might be a 0-0 game like it was 2 years ago when I had Robertson too and actually played him.
No point benching a player you have in there mainly for assist points.

Paul_Scholes18

No point benching a player you have in there mainly for assist points.
Not expecting them to score many in that game either. Leicester vs Wolves is not easier to predict.
Justin starting or not? Chilwell starts for sure and the guy I bring in for Saiss too even if it is Kilman.