Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yes, if it's two games, then get rid. I will do that if it's confirmed he misses two games.
What if it's not confirmed before saturday morning?

It'll be the tightest of technicalities about when the 10 day sit out period kicks in

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
It might be very close I think. I am happy to keep him out for two weeks though and then bring him back.
If he's out for two games then I would probably wait to bring him back for the Fulham game rather than immediately bringing him in to face Wolves.

Paul_Scholes18

If he's out for two games then I would probably wait to bring him back for the Fulham game rather than immediately bringing him in to face Wolves.
Yeah same here that Fulham game is the key one.
It also depend on what other moves I want to make.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
So Chilwell is fine now?

Also, any Chance Castagne will be fit for the weekend?

kiristao

Is it worth a -4 to bring in De Bryune for Salah? I have Foden and not sure if he will play and if doesnt, I might not even have 11 players who play.

Paul_Scholes18

Is it worth a -4 to bring in De Bryune for Salah? I have Foden and not sure if he will play and if doesnt, I might not even have 11 players who play.
If you want to do a short term punt I suggest Bruno over KDB.
Long term it might be a good move though, but Pool got some tasty games to come too.

kiristao

If you want to do a short term punt I suggest Bruno over KDB.
Long term it might be a good move though, but Pool got some tasty games to come too.
I have Bruno. I was considering KDB just for a week or 2 until Salah is available. I don't mind Mane as well for Salah.

Paul_Scholes18

I'm gonna have to reluctantly do Salah to Bruno because I think we're gonna be crap again next game.
Yeah I have a similar bad feeling. Although feel like going all in anyway.
No other captain I fully trust anyway.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Grealish or Watkins could smash it, Kane could easily score v City.
Ziyech could beat up Newcastle.

But you'd probably kick yourself if you have Bruno and don't captain him if he hauls.

Canuckred64

Salah is going miss 2 league games at least and when you factor in that City have a game in hand thats 3 more games De Bruyne should play than Salah.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I have a feeling vardy is going to be having a party against that defence
Really?

Milner will play instead of TAA, which actually will help them defensively. I think Matip is as good as Gomez. Robertson is Robertson. Allison in goal is a big plus.

The only one missing is VVD. They should be able to cope.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Really?

Milner will play instead of TAA, which actually will help them defensively. I think Matip is as good as Gomez. Robertson is Robertson. Allison in goal is a big plus.

The only one missing is VVD. They should be able to cope.
Age is catching up with milner, will fabinho or thiago be match fit, is Henderson going to play, I think Leicester will have to much for them as Liverpool have all those questions to answer, also a centre back partnership that's never played together against one of the league's best strikers.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Salah is going miss 2 league games at least and when you factor in that City have a game in hand thats 3 more games De Bruyne should play than Salah.
It's not confirmed as even two league games yet. If he posts a negative test soon it should just be a league game and euro.

Hopefully it's two though.

Canuckred64

It's not confirmed as even two league games yet. If he posts a negative test soon it should just be a league game and euro.

Hopefully it's two though.
Its hard to get a clear understanding of the rules. If he tested positive on Wednesday, doesnt he have to stay isolated in Egypt for 10 days. Can he then fly home the next day and play the same day?

Web of Bissaka

Took my first negative hit this season.
Done.
It's boring seeing too many blues in my team.

:lol: Screw it -8, hopefully I won't regret this.
If I do get bad score this GW, it's likely better on the longer run of 3 to 5 GWs.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Took a -4 to bring in Bruno and Cancelo for Trent and Salah. Armband on Bruno.

Probably a another -4 next week to bring in KDB and Jota for Son and Alzate. Armband on KDB.

And then, finally, I can get rid of Neil Maupay for one of the better budget strikers.

Should set me up with a front 8 of Jota, Bruno, KDB, Ziyech, Foden, Kane, DCL, Watkins.

I did want Grealish but something seems to crop up every week to curtail it.

Leonzo1

Is it worth it doing a -4 to bring in Vardy for Kane?
Vardy's next four:
Liverpool
Fulham
Sheffield
Brighton

Really tasty fixtures on paper. Thoughts?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Is it worth it doing a -4 to bring in Vardy for Kane?
Vardy's next four:
Liverpool
Fulham
Sheffield
Brighton

Really tasty fixtures on paper. Thoughts?
I'm thinking of getting Vardy in but I wouldn't take a -4 as there's just as much chance Kane can score against City.

Leonzo1

I'm thinking of getting Vardy in but I wouldn't take a -4 as there's just as much chance Kane can score against City.
I'm not just looking at this Gameweek. Vardy can comfortably outscore Kane by 6-10 points in the next four GW's.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I'm not just looking at this Gameweek. Vardy can comfortably outscore Kane by 6-10 points in the next four GW's.
I know. I'm bringing in Vardy and Sterling for Kane and Son next week.

What I mean is if you can hang off doing it for a -4 now and do it next week for free then do that as this week Kane can easily match Vardy points this week. He is playing City but they can concede just like any other team.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Its hard to get a clear understanding of the rules. If he tested positive on Wednesday, doesnt he have to stay isolated in Egypt for 10 days. Can he then fly home the next day and play the same day?
It seems to be a ten day rule from the first positive test. As long as he logs a negative one this week he'll be able to play v brighton. Every chance they deem him not fit though.

I'll very likely do salah to Bruno for free.

I still have Taa though. Half fancy digne for a -4 as they have three weeks of good games. But not 100%. Not sure i can handle pep roulette with cancelo.

Also half an eye on reducing taa by enough to put son back to a salah or de bruyne in due course

Dan_F

Is it worth taking Zouma over Chilwell?
I’ve got Zouma, but only because I didn’t have the cash to buy Chilwell at the time. Both seem pretty nailed on and you’d fancy Chilwell to provide more attacking returns long term.