Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Just need a goal from Grealish/Watkins combo for a good start here. Any sign of it?

hubbuh

Booyah! I was very conflicted about leaving Lamptey on the bench (which I did) and he gets himself sent off. Yellow for Grealish though, and captain Ziyech did feck all. Chilwell the only positive so far.

Paul_Scholes18

Not a great start. This Villa vs Brighton game was pure fantasy nightmare.

With my own error this week to forget to save Bruno as my captain I am not feeling too good.
Only positive is I will still get very happy for all our goals anyway and just having Bruno should help here anyway.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Lamptey is one of those players who could get 3-4 assists a game. So a -1 is bloody cruel.
Misses the Liverpool game now! Those lucky dastards. This is 19/20 luck again with best players of the opposition constantly missing out.

Annoying Watkins was there ready to lash in a 93rd min pen and VARD'd out too! Damm

5 players in now and only Chilwell has done anything.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Everyone in the world appears to have had Lamptey, Chilwell, Watkins and Ziyech. Which makes the poor return a little easier to accept. Also the fact that nobody seems to have March, Welbeck or Abraham.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Martinez, Chilwell, Grealisb, Zyech, Watkins, Werner - 18 points

Sterling on the bench

GW is over before it even began. Hopefully Bruno can do the business but everyone has him now so it’s looking bleak all round. Hopefully we can break our hone duck in the league and build confidence ahead of some trickier games.

RedDevil@84

I made Grealish as captain and Lamptey is in my team.
I am on grand total of 2 points while my mini league team mates are on 20 already. WTF!!!

hubbuh

I forgot to sub Son and James Rodriguez out this morning (for Bruno Fernandes and Jota). So far so good!

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Will keep Son until whenever I think Salah needs to come in, probably for the Fulham game.

I've no doubt him and Kane will keep scoring but their terrible fixtures will still put a cap on what they can do. Other players are also captainable, which increases their value.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
3 pointer today mate.

Might be me over analysing him as I have him too, but he seems to be playing a little deeper than I'd like!
Yeah I caught a bit of the match - he didn't seem to be involved at all and not in his usual right wing position most of the time. Not good.

Dan_F

Just realised that Lampety’s red means I’ll need to swap a defender, unless Saiss or Mitchell win back their place. Was planning on bringing in Sterling or KDB for Son, feels scary not to have a City player with those fixtures.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just realised that Lampety’s red means I’ll need to swap a defender, unless Saiss or Mitchell win back their place. Was planning on bringing in Sterling or KDB for Son, feels scary not to have a City player with those fixtures.
The way they've played for a lot of this season I wouldn't worry too much.
They're Man City in name only at the moment.

Dan_F

The way they've played for a lot of this season I wouldn't worry too much.
They're Man City in name only at the moment.
True. Plus my mini league leader has brought in KDB, so it’s a chance to do something different. I still don’t like having Son and Kane through this fixture list, but maybe it’s wise to not make a change for the sake of it.

Leonzo1

Kept Son but took a hit to bring in Vardy for Kane. If Kane doesn't do anything else I can live with his assist.

Paul_Scholes18

Annoying yellow card for Kane. Totally not needed.

Happy that Son keeps on producing and I did consider to sell him if not for Salah getting Covid.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Transferred Son for Fernandes typical.. he better score a dodgy penalty or two now. Also captained Kane and he didn’t score against City so that’s annoying. Grealish (Vc) did nothing either.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Transferred Son for Fernandes typical.. he better score a dodgy penalty or two now. Also captained Kane and he didn’t score against City so that’s annoying. Grealish (Vc) did nothing either.
What circumstance would you captain Bruno for if not Wbrom at home when Kane has City?

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Sold Son as well.. first mistake in a positive few weeks but very frustrating.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Glad I kept Son and Kane as I knew there's every chance they'll do well assist a dodgy City.

Now I have to decide whether I drop Son for KDB next week...

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
What circumstance would you captain Bruno for if not Wbrom at home when Kane has City?
Kane is the spearhead of Spurs attack, he assists takes the pens and if there is slight consolation of spurs scoring on a losing occasion it’s most likely to be him. And united at home to anyone of late haven’t exactly been great?