Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Paul_Scholes18

That Grealish goal might save the week to a decent score.

Still no clue if I should remove him in order to get Salah and KDB eventually while keeping Bruno.

Dan_F

Watkins...Jesus. Leaves me with a fantastic 3 points from the 3 players not named Grealish tonight.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Why the feck Grealish gives penalties to Watkins? Guy missed 4 pens from last 6.

And he is not in my squad :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That sickening realisation when your player steps up for a pen that although they might score they might actually get you a -2 and caused a 7-8 point swing on 1 kick

DAMMIT.

Dreadful pen record too and you just knew he'd take a shocking one.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Having a good gameweek on 64pts despite that miss. Watkins already on thin ice in my team though. Can't wait to get rid. Trippling up on Villa was crazy.

Tarrou

That sickening realisation when your player steps up for a pen that although they might score they might actually get you a -2 and caused a 7-8 point swing on 1 kick

DAMMIT.

Dreadful pen record too and you just knew he'd take a shocking one.
I feel the pain :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

My friend benched Bowen and started Watkins. He also got Grealish,Martinez and Coufal, but pretty terrible game for him.
I think Bowen got as many points as the 4 he started.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
10 from Grealish is a great result at least.
But hard not to think about Watkins. That was a 10 point game there for the taking.

Oh well.
On we go.

Neo_Mufc

59 points, meh.

I'm someone who hasn't owned Kane this season, I've noticed his price increased from 10.5m to 11.0m but it's now dropped to 10.9m.

When do people feel would be the right time to bring him in? It will be between either him or a City asset.

I just can't seem to have a team that I am fully happy with.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
60 points with attack Kane-DLC-Bamford combined mighty 6 points. At the end, solid result.
@Neo_Mufc . I am new in FPL but when season started i decided that Bruno and Kane will be in squad no matter what. I don't care who they play against. They will deliver. Well, most of times :)

Paul_Scholes18

So Fa cup draw out. Villa vs Liverpool the main one for fantasy.

Do we think Villa will go big and Liverpool go with reserves?
Liverpool in a blank could be tasty.

I think this draw helps Salah long term, but might be bad for Jota owners if he plays in the cup with the B team .

I think most other big teams should qualify for the next round and still manage to rest players.

RedDevil@84

First time my forward line-up of DCL, Kane and Bamford fecked up so badly. Thank God for Grealish and Bruno.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
So Fa cup draw out. Villa vs Liverpool the main one for fantasy.

Do we think Villa will go big and Liverpool go with reserves?
Liverpool in a blank could be tasty.

I think this draw helps Salah long term, but might be bad for Jota owners if he plays in the cup with the B team .

I think most other big teams should qualify for the next round and still manage to rest players.
Sorry, what? Fa cup counts as GW? Sorry, i i should know this but i don't :nervous:

Paul_Scholes18

Sorry, what? Fa cup counts as GW? Sorry, i i should know this but i don't :nervous:
No just wonder how it will effect the league. Normally we see lots of rotation though, but Villa might go for it this year I think.
They almost won the league cup last year and is high enough in the league to go for the Fa cup.

Tarrou

59 points, meh.

I'm someone who hasn't owned Kane this season, I've noticed his price increased from 10.5m to 11.0m but it's now dropped to 10.9m.

When do people feel would be the right time to bring him in? It will be between either him or a City asset.

his price has dropped because their fixtures have taken a turn, so its probably not the right time now

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
59 points, meh.

Next fixture is Arsenal, good chance of a haul.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Thinking of bringing Mahrez in for Ziyech, both have good fixtures though and can never guarantee Mahrez plays but he's inform right now.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Happy with 10 from Grealish but he’s on 7/9 teams I am competing with too so I haven’t gained much. He’s my captain choice against for Newcastle game.

Son is the same but he’s actually on 8/9 of my competitors which is just ridiculous and almost makes it tempting to get rid of him. Salah’s covid infection helped me on that front for instance because he went from being on 7/10 teams in our league to being just on mine now and I still did quite well that week when he was out. DCL is on 8/10 including mine but I got him from GW1 so I gained a lot of value here anyway, similar to Grealish or Son. That might help me long term because I won’t have to remove any of them to be able to afford a great team.

Paul_Scholes18

Newcastle vs Villa off maybe? This could get crazy. Double gameweeks like crazy to come and maybe even tripple gameweeks?
If it is off do the deadline move as well?

Bondi77

I had 31pts on the bench tis week with; Bowen, Ryan, Dallas and Chilwell.
That is a record for me :(

Dan_F

I only found out this morning that Watkins had that offside goal ruled out. It gets better and better.

I’m pretty tempted to rage transfer him out for Che Adams, especially given the chance of the Villa game being called off.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Turned out to be a very good week. Chilwell, Podence, Bruno, KDB (c) all with good returns (total of 49 pts). They made up for 6 points from the front 3.

Finished the week with 67 points, and now up to second in the league

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Couple tips to win at fantasy games:

- your team should not be over 120%-130% when you add up the %selected of your players by the whole community
- when you select your captain, make sure you have team mates of his in lineup
The first is quite hard to do when you have multiple players owned by 40-60%.

Tarrou

Couple tips to win at fantasy games:

- your team should not be over 120%-130% when you add up the %selected of your players by the whole community
- when you select your captain, make sure you have team mates of his in lineup
why?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Ended with 58 but have 15 on the bench so a little annoyed, residually with Kilman coming on.

Rodriguez dropped again. Really need to get rid. Hope he doesn't fall again this week.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Because you are most confident in his ability to perform/score or assist goals, hence in his team-mates' ability to perform/assist or score
This logic doesn't add up really. Especially if you are constantly switching captains.

I captained Vardy this weekend gone, but I have no Leicester players except Vardy and don't feel like getting any of that lot in considering the players in my team.