Fantasy Premier League 20/21

RedDevil@84

4 goals and Bamford has 1 assist :(
Well a forward gets only 4 pts for a goal and assist is 3. It is not a huge loss, given the week. If the players can pick some bonus points by assisting, then that will make it better.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Worst. Gameweek. Ever.
The only one I can ever remember that was crapper was when there was ONE fixture played after snow wreaked havoc on the league.

It was an obscure game too - Fulham home to someone lowly. And only a few people even had 1 player.
Annoyingly it was Dempsey who scored 2 so people still got 20+ points out of us!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Well a forward gets only 4 pts for a goal and assist is 3. It is not a huge loss, given the week. If the players can pick some bonus points.
It's a joke - but just the way this week is going!

Just know he'll come off on about 65 too!

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
fecking Amazon pundits on the Brighton/ Arsenal game. Talking about Arsenal the entire time. No credit being given to Brighton. All Arsenal’s mistakes

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
On a mighty 11 points so far.
Just know Bissouma who is suddenly a big hope of mine gets sent off v Arse today!

Really hope Brighton and Southampton concede.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
fecking Amazon pundits on the Brighton/ Arsenal game. Talking about Arsenal the entire time. No credit being given to Brighton. All Arsenal’s mistakes
Well into Z listers when they have so many games on at once :lol:

No idea why the heck I'm still on this channel - will get Leeds up for the second half.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Praying for Rashford hat trick. Knowing my luck he's benched.
It's that sort of week mate.

It was bloody annoying United being on at 8 as my boys Wycombe also play at 7.45.

4 fairly tedious 6pms and then the 2 games I'm keen on at the same time!

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Taylor vs Alioski was a coin toss three days ago. Of course I chose the one who is 20 points worse off. Burnley will get a cleanie here and I'll need a replacement for their plum game vs Fulham.

KDB and Dias no show. Bowen and Welbeck benched. Lewis and Wilson vs Pool who will get bugger all.

Absolute pisstake GW.

Paul_Scholes18

Could have had nervous moments for 2 clean sheets, but Taylor is off and Coufal on the bench.

Pretty much everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. Just waiting for Bruno injury to make sure it is a pure disaster on all levels.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Kilman and Mitchell both getting starts this week!

Bamford has been given the assist for Leeds’ second.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Bissouma (on for three bonus), Kilman and Mitchell will be someone’s bench!

saivet

Pieters in for Taylor? 4.3m and should fill in at LB. He started today anyway too at LM.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bissouma (on for three bonus), Kilman and Mitchell will be someone’s bench!
Checked now - no bonus.

Thanks for getting my hopes up you animal :lol:

Delighted Brighton conceded though. With so few points around can't be having rivals getting spawny 2nd sub cleanies there!

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Presumably City and Everton players get relegated to the bench for this game week? Got 6 points on my bench with Holding currently on for a cleansheet

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
How useless is Che Adams

IrishRedDevil

Fecking yellow card for Walker-Peters means -1 and knocks him out of the bonus. He was set for 2 bonus points.

Horror week.

saivet

Taylor aside happy so far. 40 points with the big hitters left in Salah (c), Son, Kane and Bruno.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Returns for Bamford, Raphinha and Bednarek. Nothing to be sniffed at, but all missing out on bonus.

Taylor joins Chilwell and Konsa in my hall of shame for limping out of a clean sheet. That’s a lot of points I have missed out on!

IrishRedDevil

I had 916 points. Comfortably beating guys in my mini league by 30 - 50 points.

Now I’m scoring circa 20 point, due to missing 4/5 players, and they are lucking out with full teams playing and scoring 50 points.

FFS.

Leonzo1

Dallas is the man! Had him since GW1, saves my ass on a weekly basis.

LungiDevil

A big game from Bruno and a flop from Salah, can mean I finish top of the redcafe league this week. Come on 2020 give me something this year...