Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Leonzo1

37 with Salah Kane and Son still to play.
If the spurs game gets cancelled I'm fecked as my bench is full of injuries.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Unless they try and put that as an own goal that's an unexpected bonus from Bruno now.

But deffo a week for the bigger picture of the real life win this week!

Maxii

Paad
40 with 5 to play, definitely going to make some ground on the leaders in my mini league. I have Son but wouldn’t mind if the Spurs game was cancelled, many have Kane and/or Dier aswell so a blank would hurt them more.

Huge that Bruno got the assist, I don’t have to worry about people with Salah captain as much now.

Bygone Sounds

Hi there! Figured the first post require a quick introduction: I am a long-time lurker who eventually decided to create an account, partially because because I am 2nd in the RedCafe league and thought it would be more fun for the other participants to have a poster name behind the team in the league. For those who played ManagerZone some 15 years ago we probably have met!

Back to FPL: Having a fairly good season so far, usually playing very aggressive but this season I am trying to stay more relaxed and spreading out the risk which is working quite well. Current gw18/19 strategy is not yet decided but leaning towards FH/BB, having been burned so many times maximizing the blank or the doubles my strategy will be to include some strong single gameweek players as well (especially city since they have a nice schedule gw20 and onwards).

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
LiveFPL is telling me I have 33 (-8).

I do have Salah (C), Robbo, Trent, Son and Kane to come tomorrow, which is six big hitters. If Fulham have a few players missing, that could be huge. Just 3, 2 and 2 on the bench.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
40 with 5 to play, definitely going to make some ground on the leaders in my mini league. I have Son but wouldn’t mind if the Spurs game was cancelled, many have Kane and/or Dier aswell so a blank would hurt them more.

Huge that Bruno got the assist, I don’t have to worry about people with Salah captain as much now.
Him getting a 6 pointer doesn't protect you if Salah goes apenhaller tomorrow :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
LiveFPL is telling me I have 33 (-8).

I do have Salah (C), Robbo, Trent, Son and Kane to come tomorrow, which is six big hitters. If Fulham have a few players missing, that could be huge. Just 3, 2 and 2 on the bench.
It could be huge as the game sounds quite likely to be off!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Despite Amazon talking a lot about COVID tonight, they haven’t alluded to Fulham vs Spurs being in doubt at all and have been advertising it a lot.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
Hi there! Figured the first post require a quick introduction: I am a long-time lurker who eventually decided to create an account, partially because because I am 2nd in the RedCafe league and thought it would be more fun for the other participants to have a poster name behind the team in the league. For those who played ManagerZone some 15 years ago we probably have met!

Back to FPL: Having a fairly good season so far, usually playing very aggressive but this season I am trying to stay more relaxed and spreading out the risk which is working quite well. Current gw18/19 strategy is not yet decided but leaning towards FH/BB, having been burned so many times maximizing the blank or the doubles my strategy will be to include some strong single gameweek players as well (especially city since they have a nice schedule gw20 and onwards).
I¨m trying to figure out who you are hehe I'm currently 4th in the Caf league but hope I jump up tonight after all bonuses! And I always go aggresive I cant stop tinkering with my team....

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Despite Amazon talking a lot about COVID tonight, they haven’t alluded to Fulham vs Spurs being in doubt at all and have been advertising it a lot.
Fingers crossed as it seems there's every chance of a circuit breaker type 2 week off football. So would be good if we get the Tottenham game in first!

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Awful luck, Taylor goes out in the 9th minute of a game where they easily keep clean sheet just after I’ve transferred him in while Bednarek and Cresswell both get clean sheets on my bench. Hoping Spurs game gets cancelled so they get to replace Dier and Son. I will have to move Taylor out too, probably, to get someone with double GW on 19. I’m almost tempted to use WC.

Paul_Scholes18

I am on 25 points. Extreme red arrow and out of top 10k unless Salah hauls. Still hope Liverpool get smashed so we can take over top spot soon!

Nickosaur

Boys, I am in trouble this week. Thought I had a comfortable lead in my ML, but that saints clean sheet, plus my Taylor injury for Burnley, is going to set me back by almost a 30 point swing. While it's nice dallas got a haul plus 3bps, my rivals also have Ayling. So really, they are almost going to be level once tables are calculated tonight...

LungiDevil

Tonight I will be the top of the Redcafe league!

I am sure I'll drop down tomorrow after the eventual Salah haul. But going to screenshot this :P

Sarni

Who is a good Charlie Taylor replacement? Up to £4.8m and can’t be Bednarek or Dallas as I have them.

Paul_Scholes18

Who is a good Charlie Taylor replacement? Up to £4.8m and can’t be Bednarek or Dallas as I have them.
Charlie Taylor injury is pure nightmare for my side. I counter on him for two weeks really to do a job.
My plan was no more defender transfers because my attack needs fixing.

Paul_Scholes18

I did consider Holding over Taylor. 8 points lost by that move so far.

Arsenal still have some decent fixtures, but no double.

Sarni

I did consider Holding over Taylor. 8 points lost by that move so far.

Arsenal still have some decent fixtures, but no double.
Yeah I would probably prefer a double. I can free up a lot of funds by downgrading Bowen to Soucek which is probably the right move anyway as Bowen was benched today...I really did not want to take more than 1 hit ahead of DGW19 though. Seems counter productive to spend 8-12 points. Maybe I will just backtrack on my planned Dier to Dallas move and do Taylor to Dallas but that would also require me to keep Son instead of going to Rashford which I’m super reluctant to do...

Terrible GW overall. Martial with 1-pointer, 13 points between Bednarek and Cresswell on the bench. Spurs game getting cancelled or Kane blanking along with Salah getting a haul could still save it though as everyone seems to have had a stinker.

Paul_Scholes18

Yeah I would probably prefer a double. I can free up a lot of funds by downgrading Bowen to Soucek which is probably the right move anyway as Bowen was benched today...
Alioski then maybe? He is getting attacking returns at the moment.
Good player for a bench boost for sure.

90 + 5min

Lot of thinking ahead. With some teams having game in hand, some to play dubbel in a gameweek and having all chips incl wild card left a strategy must be in place.

There is plan for next week. First to give me some problems is ”smal” gameweek. Free hit seems best answer.

Sarni

Alioski then maybe? He is getting attacking returns at the moment.
Good player for a bench boost for sure.
I want Raphinha though for Bowen so that will lock that move out of question as I will also have Dallas and Bamford.

Neo_Mufc

Yellow cards normally ruin bonus, which is harsh.
What makes me laugh is when he got tackled he ran after the Wolves defender like he was really mad and I saw it a mile off. I just kept shouting at the screen please dont take him out. Offcourse a yellow card ensued.

Raredaredevil

FML I had Dallas on the bench and I wanted to activate bench booster but I couldn't do it as I had used my wildcard. What makes it worse is I had Dias as my starter and the city match was cancelled. I wanted to add Rodrigo as my main striker as well. 23 points with Dier, Son, Robertson, Salah to play. If Son and Salah scores, my decision to choose them captain/vice-captain over Bruno will pay off.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Fingers crossed as it seems there's every chance of a circuit breaker type 2 week off football. So would be good if we get the Tottenham game in first!
I can't see how the circuit breaker would be a net benefit. If some teams can fulfil their fixtures safely, let them get on with it. I'd even go as far as suggesting that fixtures should be rearranged if necessary to try and minimise the number of teams unable to play simply because their opposition cannot put out a team.

It may be sensible to give City, Fulham and perhaps Sheffield United two weeks off, but everyone else can play in the meantime.