Fantasy Premier League 20/21

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Glad I didn't play the free hit, only 8 players (7 really as Brewster is shite), 40 points with Holding left to play, so the gamble looks to be paying off . Using the FH later on a future DGW is going to be juicy.

Neo_Mufc

Was so looking forward to FH and DGW. I need a massive week 19. I'm more confused what to do now though because my BB has gone down the pan with all the rotation/covid etc it's not worth it. I was going to go triple captain but I'm looking at the teams now and I'm thinking maybe I should save it now for a week with better fixtures?

Leonzo1

Is it Worth it playing BB with Taylor Soucek and Dallas on the bench? No backup keeper and Taylor doubtful.

BootsyCollins

Im 42-41 against my oppo in the cup.
I got Holding and Saka, he got Zaha and Tierney. I got Foden on the bench:(

When i first saw his team i though it was so strange. He used free hit but still has Ings, Stevens and Mendy(Chelsea) on his bench. If you are having players that dont play and use a free hit is it not smarter to have the cheapest possible?

adkb

Does anyone the status of West ham striker Antonio?? Is he fit to play??

Neo_Mufc

Does anyone the status of West ham striker Antonio?? Is he fit to play??
He was ready a few weeks back and Moyes has bedded him slowly.

Last 3 games = 13mins,31mins,90mins. My guess is with Haller gone as well he should start.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Is it Worth it playing BB with Taylor Soucek and Dallas on the bench? No backup keeper and Taylor doubtful.
I wouldn't bench Soucek. Dallas has a decent fixture still. Wait for news on Taylor closer to Saturday and maybe just switch him to Lowton or someone if he looks doubtful still.

ROFLUTION

Not in my opinion. Leeds will have 1 game, and there will be better options later on in the year I think, with a lot of games postponed, that needs to be fitted in

I think teams play a little more loose in spring too, as width of squad influences, and if teams are not in danger of relegation. Imo these are better scenarios for scoring high in a DGW later on.

Nickosaur

Don't think I'll play bench boost. I already had Dallas, and brought in Raphinha last week, with the intention of bringing in Bamford this week for the DGW.
Now I think I'll bring Antonio instead, and leave the Leeds players on the bench. It's a good fixture v Brighton, but I can't see who I'd leave out of the following team (Players in bold playing a double):

Martinez
Chilwell / Coufal / Justin / Dias
KDB / Fernandes / Soucek /
Son
Antonio / Kane

Subs: Dallas / Raphinha / Che Adams

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I'm winning 36-12 against my opponent in the cup. He/she has Zaha left to play while I have Tierney, Saka and Lacazette.

Skåre Willoch

I have 1 FT before next week.

Is it worth doing any of the following, and if so, which would you prioritize?

Bamford -> Antonio
Kane -> Vardy
Dallas -> Coufal
Reguilon -> Cancelo
Reguilon -> AWB

Think I'm only using the FT, with no hits.

Duafc

Village Lemon
59 points on a FH with Leno and Tierney to play. Not bad at all.

Winning cup 59-54, he has tierney and Saka to my Leno. Could be tight enough!

Duafc

Village Lemon

Bamford -> Antonio
Kane -> Vardy
Dallas -> Coufal
Reguilon -> Cancelo
Reguilon -> AWB

One of the top two for this week, or Cancelo long term. City’s fixtures are amazing and he looks as much of a lock as you get with Pep.

Nickosaur

Should have enough to beat my cup opponent. He captained Sterling :lol: and is on 26, I'm on 48. But he does have 3x Arse players (Tierney, Smith-Rowe, Laca) to my 1x (Holding).

Skåre Willoch

One of the top two for this week, or Cancelo long term. City’s fixtures are amazing and he looks as much of a lock as you get with Pep.
Reguilon -> Cancelo or even Stones seems to be the obvious choice, but it's a tough one with Spurs facing Sheffield United.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I had been planning for BB for at least 5 gameweeks and got myself into a great position and then Covid struck and ruined it all.

Tripple captain KDB is looking very tempting now. Will there be a better opportunity than those two juicy home games all season?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
59 points on a FH with Leno and Tierney to play. Not bad at all.

Winning cup 59-54, he has tierney and Saka to my Leno. Could be tight enough!
Think you'll be okay there. Had he had Lacazette it could have been more interesting.

Neo_Mufc

I had been planning for BB for at least 5 gameweeks and got myself into a great position and then Covid struck and ruined it all.

Tripple captain KDB is looking very tempting now. Will there be a better opportunity than those two juicy home games all season?
I'm in the exact same position except I can't afford KDB unless I now take a -8. Realistically is a -8 really worth -4 if you manage to get 2 more players to play and get a minimum of 2 points for turning up?

I could bring in Sterling and triple captain him for a -4. I genuinely don't know what to do. I'm so behind that I need to start taking risks. Not that my FH risks paid off as well. :lol:

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I'm in the exact same position except I can't afford KDB unless I now take a -8. Realistically is a -8 really worth -4 if you manage to get 2 more players to play and get a minimum of 2 points for turning up?

I could bring in Sterling and triple captain him for a -4. I genuinely don't know what to do. I'm so behind that I need to start taking risks. Not that my FH risks paid off as well. :lol:
I'm taking the minus 8 and going without Son again. It would have only been a minus 4 for me but needed to shift DCL too.

Mcking

Bamford -> Antonio
Kane -> Vardy
Dallas -> Coufal
Reguilon -> Cancelo
Reguilon -> AWB

I'd go Dallas to Coufal.

Neo_Mufc

I'm taking the minus 8 and going without Son again. It would have only been a minus 4 for me but needed to shift DCL too.
Does what I said make sense then. With @Samid confirming the Villa game is off. If I bring in 2 players who play 4 instead of 2 all they need to do is turn up as a minimum and it will only cost me -4?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Does what I said make sense then. With @Samid confirming the Villa game is off. If I bring in 2 players who play 4 instead of 2 all they need to do is turn up as a minimum and it will only cost me -4?
A minus 8 isn't that terrible as long as the move is a long term one. I'm bringing in KDB who a) top player who plays for a top team b) fixtures are amazing for at least 8 games c) I'm seriously considering using TC on him.

If you take a minu 8 for a player for a 1 or 2 week punt then it's risky. However I don't think KDB in and Son out for a minus 8 is too bad given KDB plays an extra fixture so I can clay back some of that minus straight away.

SO it just depends who you bring in basically.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Assuming they put that Villa v Newcastle game into 19 (surely they will) I'm bench boosting this

Martinez (City/Newcastle)
Areola (Chelsea/United)
Dias (Palace/Villa)
Cancelo (Palace/Villa)
Wan Bissaka (Liverpool/Fulham)
Cresswell (Burnley/West Brom)
Mee (West Ham/Liverpool)
KDB (Palace/Villa)
Bruno (Liverpool/Fulham)
Rashford (Liverpool/Fulham)
Soucek (Burnley/West Brom)
Son (Sheffield United)
Bamford (Brighton)
Watkins (City/Newcastle)
Antonio (Burnley/West Brom)

Neo_Mufc

Assuming they put that Villa v Newcastle game into 19 (surely they will) I'm bench boosting this

Areola (Chelsea/United)
Dias (Palace/Villa)
Cancelo (Palace/Villa)
Mee (West Ham/Liverpool)
KDB (Palace/Villa)
Bruno (Liverpool/Fulham)
Son (Sheffield United)
Bamford (Brighton)
Watkins (City/Newcastle)
It's moved into 19 per the fantasy site.

Mcking

Areola (Chelsea/United)
Dias (Palace/Villa)
Cancelo (Palace/Villa)
Mee (West Ham/Liverpool)
KDB (Palace/Villa)
Bruno (Liverpool/Fulham)
Son (Sheffield United)
Bamford (Brighton)
Watkins (City/Newcastle)
Wow

Nickosaur

Areola (Chelsea/United)
Dias (Palace/Villa)
Cancelo (Palace/Villa)
Mee (West Ham/Liverpool)
KDB (Palace/Villa)
Bruno (Liverpool/Fulham)
Son (Sheffield United)
Bamford (Brighton)
Watkins (City/Newcastle)
Nice. Very nice.
If I had one less Leeds player and one extra Villa player I'd probably be tempted to play mine too. I could take a few hits to get a similar team but think I'll hold for now. That's an absolutely fantastic DGW team though, you're definitely doing the right thing.

Mcking

Just realized that Grealish is a booking away from suspension, meaning he would miss the relatively easy Newcastle game if he is booked against Man City. Same with Bruno who would miss the Fulham game if he is booked against Liverpool.

Not having KDB could hurt this week.