Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Double gameweek for Salah v Bruno v KDB. Is anyone not using their triple captain this week? Those who are, who are you going for?
I don't feel it's the ideal time.

Salah and Bruno playing each other as one of the games. Don't see that being high scoring.

KDB can't be trusted to haul.

luke511

Salah and Bruno playing each other as one of the games. Don't see that being high scoring.

Yeah it's a tough one. This is probably the best time to use it on a city player, however like you said KDB only 3 goals so far isn't great.

Mcking

I'm considering getting Rashford and handing him the armband. Hasn't blanked away.
Yeah, Fernandes had the same record at some point this season, captained him away from home twice since I got him, blank in both.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Yeah, Fernandes had the same record at some point this season, captained him away from home twice since I got him, blank in both.
:lol: Same. With Bruno there's a pattern emerging where he's less efficient with Pogba in the team of late.

Rashy has Arnold's number and could also thrive against their makeshift CBs. And Fulham will be facing their third top 6 team in 8 days so there's a real possibility of them running out of gas as that game progresses leaving big holes in their defence.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Fabianski (Burnley/West Brom)

Dias (Palace/Villa)
Stones (Palace/Villa)
Ogbona (Burnley/West Brom)
Dier (Sheffield)

KDB (Palace/Villa)
Bruno (Liverpool/Fulham)
Rashford (Liverpool/Fulham)
Soucek (Burnley/West Brom)
Saka

Cavani (Liverpool/Fulham)
Kane (Sheffield)

Mitchell, Strujik, McGoldrick.

That's with a 4 point hit bringing in Fabianski for Leno and Ogbona, or am I better off using a minus 4 bringing in

Dan_F

I’m already resigned to the fact I have to get Stones and KDB in for a -4. I’ve got plenty of cash to do it, so I think I’m just going to forget about it and come back to it on Friday evening.

I think Antonio is a great pick for those wanting to swap out Che Adams, but without the bench boost, I think it’s pointless for me. I’d have to remove Bamford, Son, Grealish or Soucek.

I really don’t think I can continue with Son and Kane much longer. I dread going into each game week knowing that Jose will play for a 1-0.

Neo_Mufc

His status is now clear as well. He's coming off the bench. I'm tempted to maybe BB....

calahanzoer

Right now i got: Martinez, Coufal, Dier, Stones, Walker-Peters, Dallas, Son, Grealish, KDB, Bruno, Saka, Brewster, Vardy, Bamford.
Thinking about replacing Son with Salah, because I got money in the bank. But if I go with Rashford instead of Salah I can get Robertson/Rashford/Kane instead of Dier/Salah/Vardy? But then I got no money left at all. What do you guys think?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

He certainly can't. But are the likes of son kane(as eg of big hitters rather than having a double this week) bruno or salah going to have better doubles later in the season?
If they did it might be a better use of other chips.

De bruyne still seems to turn over an assist even on poor hauls.
He could easily have scored from 3-4 chances yesterday. Even before that pen nonsense.

Mcking

:lol: Same. With Bruno there's a pattern emerging where he's less efficient with Pogba in the team of late.

Rashy has Arnold's number and could also thrive against their makeshift CBs. And Fulham will be facing their third top 6 team in 8 days so there's a real possibility of them running out of gas as that game progresses leaving big holes in their defence.
Rashford just doesn't pose the same amount of threat on the right as well. That is what has been putting me off him.

Mcking

I can have either Soucek or Stones for the DGW... Who is likely to do better?
Villa are a good team and could pose a threat if Grealish turns up. Palace aren't very good, but they've a history of causing Man City problems.

Difficult one, but I think Soucek could have a higher ceiling for the gameweek.

Paul_Scholes18

Has anyone checked KDBs xG? It is crazy high, but he is not scoring. Almost 8xG and only 3 goals.
Why not and will it change? Is he playing the wrong role in the team being too advanced? Just not in form?
His passing at times suggest nothing is really wrong with what he normally does.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Has anyone checked KDBs xG? It is crazy high, but he is not scoring. Almost 8xG and only 3 goals.
Why not and will it change? Is he playing the wrong role in the team being too advanced? Just not in form?
His passing at times suggest nothing is really wrong with what he normally does.
Whenever I've watched him he usually misses when 1v1, not sure why, you would think he will eventually score a couple of those. He should have taken that penalty yesterday and if he scores he hauls, maybe if Sterling scores he gets some bonus for 2 assists too. After Sterling's miss I'm sure he will keep the pen duty now. Another thing I've noticed he's also been very unlucky hitting the woodwork regularly and his teammates fecking things up when he puts it on a plate for them.

Neo_Mufc

How much will this covid outbreak affect Villa? I can only bring in KDB and triple captain him which is what I want to do is if I get rid of Grealish.

Unless I get rid of Salah? Who do you think is more likely to score points not only in 19 but afterwards too?

Ludens the Red

How much will this covid outbreak affect Villa? I can only bring in KDB and triple captain him which is what I want to do is if I get rid of Grealish.

Unless I get rid of Salah? Who do you think is more likely to score points not only in 19 but afterwards too?
Apparently Villa will be fine to return to training on Saturday . Those who test positive will obviously not play.

Neo_Mufc

Think I'm decided then. I won't make the transfers yet as I have time but it looks like a -8 hit.

Mahrez-----Grealish-----Che Adams- out for KDB----------Antonio-------Lookman

Just seen that Grealish is on 4 yellows same as Bruno so there is a chance Grealish could miss the Newcastle game if he's booked against City.

I will then Triple Captain KDB and my team will be as follows (everyone has a double except Bamford:

Fabianski

Reece James, Coufal, Stones, Cancelo

KDB (TC), Bruno, Rashford, Salah

Bamford, Antonio

Bench:McCarthy,Konsa,Lookman,Brewster.

No more messing about.:)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Think I'm decided then. I won't make the transfers yet as I have time but it looks like a -8 hit.

Just seen that Grealish is on 4 yellows same as Bruno so there is a chance Grealish could miss the Newcastle game if he's booked against City.

I will then Triple Captain KDB and my team will be as follows (everyone has a double except Bamford:

Fabianski

Bamford, Antonio

Love the spin of Pep roulette. Taking Mahrez out with two home games could be painful.

Paul_Scholes18

Tierney to Chilwell for a -4 worth it. Money not an issue now, but can be in the future. I could try Reece James, but he is just back.
Tierney vs Newcastle could be good though and make me regret the move.

Patchbeard

Fabianski

Bamford, Antonio

You do know you can't TC and bench boost at the same time?

ROFLUTION

Just realized that Grealish is a booking away from suspension, meaning he would miss the relatively easy Newcastle game if he is booked against Man City. Same with Bruno who would miss the Fulham game if he is booked against Liverpool.

Not having KDB could hurt this week.
Eugh thanks for the heads up, probably need to have a decent 12th man then

EDIT: Fernandes is only on 3 yellows according to FFScout. So 2 yellows away.

90 + 5min

With Covid-19 changing date to some games I think it is important to have a quality team all over. Inclusive bench.

While I don't think I will win this game I'm not that far of the top 1000 and closing in step by step. Looks like I will go through the cup aswell to next round. Next gameweek will be my last wild card and I really got to make it right for the rest of competition with no free hit. I have now eyes on Antonio and Foden but could I leave out DeBruyne is my concern. Also Antonio being back from injury and will be eased in is not guaranteed to much playing time. The other thing is about who my captain for next gameweek will be. I have a great choice in my mind that is not one of the "big" guys.

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
Tierney not starting has made me probably win the cup match? I have Saka, Zaha left while my opponent has Saka and Leno + 2 points off bench(instead of tierney). I am currently 6 points ahead, so 4 points including his bench player.

Paul_Scholes18

Tierney not starting has made me probably win the cup match? I have Saka, Zaha left while my opponent has Saka and Leno + 2 points off bench(instead of tierney). I am currently 6 points ahead, so 4 points including his bench player.
Leno can get saves and a clean sheet then you have lost.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can tick Tierney off the list of players to worry about hauling then!

If i'd gone for the fh i'd have put him, Wilson and Rashy in most likely.

Probably with Leno or Holding.
Hope they concede to make it a good swerve all in.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
With Covid-19 changing date to some games I think it is important to have a quality team all over. Inclusive bench.

While I don't think I will win this game I'm not that far of the top 1000 and closing in step by step. Looks like I will go through the cup aswell to next round. Next gameweek will be my last wild card and I really got to make it right for the rest of competition with no free hit. I have now eyes on Antonio and Foden but could I leave out DeBruyne is my concern. Also Antonio being back from injury and will be eased in is not guaranteed to much playing time. The other thing is about who my captain for next gameweek will be. I have a great choice in my mind that is not one of the "big" guys.
Don't leave us hanging dawg.

Paul_Scholes18

Can tick Tierney off the list of players to worry about hauling then!

If i'd gone for the fh i'd have put him, Wilson and Rashy in most likely.

Probably with Leno or Holding.
Hope they concede to make it a good swerve all in.
It was annoying that he miss the game. With him I could push for top 10k if he hauled.
Now I fear I might just keep my rank due to not having Lacazette or Arsenal defender.

Which is fine I guess, but when some teams do not have players you really hope to gain something on the majority.

In blank and bench boost weeks injuries hurt you so much more since you got no bench. It really is a game of luck when it comes to injuries and Covid right now.