Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Tierney not in squad and i have Ampadu (9 points) on the bench. Exactly what i need to win a cup.
Lucky, lucky, lucky.....

saivet

Tierney not playing nearly fecked me but luckily Mitchell is playing so at least I should pick up something.

Dan_F

Two premium defenders on my free hit and neither of them play. I have Mitchell coming in, but Lacazette upfront

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Come on Ars. Score a bloody goal. Mitchell can't have clean sheet. Or he can but only if score is 0.0. So everybody wins, right? :)

RedDevil@84

I dont have any defenders from Arsenal or Palace. So I hope both score one each.

Edit: Hope Saka scores the Ars goal :)

Mcking

Eugh thanks for the heads up, probably need to have a decent 12th man then

EDIT: Fernandes is only on 3 yellows according to FFScout. So 2 yellows away.
Was pretty sure Fernandes' yellow last game was his fourth, might have to check again then.

12th man won't help too, as the moment your player steps foot on the pitch in either of the two games, then he can't be subbed.

I'm starting both Grealish and Fernandes though, so hoping they can come through.

K Stand Knut

Was pretty sure Fernandes' yellow last game was his fourth, might have to check again then.

12th man won't help too, as the moment your player steps foot on the pitch in either of the two games, then he can't be subbed.

I'm starting both Grealish and Fernandes though, so hoping they can come through.
Fernandes definitely got his 4th yellow card on Tuesday.

Not sure if the deadline for a ban after 5 yellow cards has passed or not. I think it’s normally around the 3rd round of the FA cup

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Not sure if the deadline for a ban after 5 yellow cards has passed or not. I think it’s normally around the 3rd round of the FA cup
The deadline is 19 games. So him, Maguire and Shaw have to survive two more games if they want to avoid suspension. Grealish has to survive four more games.

RedDevil@84

So if Bruno gets one in the PL game, he misses the FA cup?

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Hope this finishes 0-0 Holding on course for some bonus too :drool:

Mcking

So if Bruno gets one in the PL game, he misses the FA cup?
Only applies to the EPL I think. If he is booked against Liverpool, he misses Fulham. If he is booked against Fulham, he misses Sheffield United.

If he gets past the Liverpool and Fulham games without a yellow, then he is good until he gets another six which would mean missing two games.

IrishRedDevil

39 points from 8 players and no hits or chips used.

Got away with that, as guys in my mini league used free hit and only got 40 odd points.

Neo_Mufc

Can't believe the guys in my league who didn't free hit with 8 players got more than me. This was the worst FH ever.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yes. 0-0. Leno cs. Smith 3 points. 60 points on Free hit. I am ok with it
You'd have taken about 25 out of me.
Hopefully you pulled some better moves in your free hit than my rivals did.

Without checking I'm hoping it's ok as Arsenal forwards blanked, no Tierney, Everton/Wolves no cleany, no Man City bar the 3 I had did anything.
Depends if anyone went double United cleanies really as Rashy was 1 assist only too.
Blank from Wilson etc.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Got 16 points more from my FH team than I would have got from the team I had (assuming I wouldn't have taken hits).

I *would* have taken hits though, which would likely have reduced the gap to 10 points, except I would also have had a better team for the DGW.

Always favoured avoiding the FH this week but was bounced into it through absences. Hey ho. See what happens next week.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can't believe the guys in my league who didn't free hit with 8 players got more than me. This was the worst FH ever.
Really hoping some of the people in and around me who took free hits had similar weeks to you!

K Stand Knut

I can’t say that I’m happy with only 35 points but I took a risk not using either a FH or wildcard and ended up with only 6 players who might play. Davies then didn’t get picked for Spurs.

No complaints.

Progressed in the cup too, which I thought I f***ed up when my opponent had Lacazette as his captains

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Thank you Mitchell! Ended on 59 with the free hit.

Just done the calculation, without the free hit, I'd be on 6 points all out :lol:

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I can’t say that I’m happy with only 35 points but I took a risk not using either a FH or wildcard and ended up with only 6 players who might play. Davies then didn’t get picked for Spurs.

No complaints.

Progressed in the cup too, which I thought I f***ed up when my opponent had Lacazette as his captains
I think you should be pleased. Both the FH and WC are worth more than the 10 points the top 10k gained on you.

Dan_F

To everyone free hitting, judge it after the double. There’s no doubt that those that went with the FH have been effected by City being moved to a double and Leeds/Southampton to a single, both in terms of players but also bench boost options. However, I’d still expect to see a healthy gain next week too.

Cant help but thinking what if with Son missing big chances, the KDB pen and now Tierney tonight.

Skåre Willoch

Just got eliminated from the cup with a 2 point difference due to Mitchell coming on for Tierney. Bah.

Mcking

So another average GW then. Got 45 on FH.

Not many things hurts in this game more than a team getting a cleansheet and your defender not playing.

My captains has been so shit since Fernandes against WBA in GW9. I will just stick it on Cresswell this time. Pissed off with my premiums.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
So another average GW then. Got 45 on FH.

Not many things hurts in this game more than a team getting a cleansheet and your defender not playing.

My captains has been so shit since Fernandes against WBA in GW9. I will just stick it on Cresswell this time. Pissed off with my premiums.
Same. The trick is to do so badly at the start of the season that you're nowhere near the top 10k, so every average week is a green arrow. :drool:

Leonzo1

My opponent in the cup played the worst FH I've ever seen. 25 points and he has Schmeichel Bendarek Ward prowse and Maddison on the bench.