Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
With bsnch boost i have only 7 players with double games. That Leeds - Saints game really fecked me up.

Any chance that they throw another game in this GW? Spurs maybe.... :nervous:
No chance for Spurs. Though that would be incredible :)

There was talk of Leeds v Saints still going ahead if Shrewsbury need to cancel their game.

saivet

Fecking hell just looked at one of my leagues and the guy top took a -16 hit, hasn't used his bench boost and has Martinez, Robertson, Soucek and Cancelo on his bench :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Fecking hell just looked at one of my leagues and the guy top took a -16 hit, hasn't used his bench boost and has Martinez, Robertson, Soucek and Cancelo on his bench :lol:
He probably shouted BENCH BOOST at his screen and is chilling at home thinking his bench are playing.

Dan_F

My mini league leader has used bench boost with Meslier and Neto already with a 2 pointer. An early Brighton goal to wipe off the Dallas clean sheet would be fantastic.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Having avoided Werner like the plague all season, I popped him in last minute. Indeed I had to almost physically restrain myself from captaining him. My spidey senses tell me this could be his week.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Antonioni scores...of course he does..I put him on the bench for Bamford...
I can see why you wouldn't necessarily risk bringing injury prone Antonio in as a transfer for Bamford.
But why on earth would you have him and not start him in a double?!

You must have brought him in recently? Unless you held him for a month of his injury?!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I was so close to having him too, oh well. Cant have them all, think Bamford will haul on my bench this week too.
He's a very rare "hauler". One goal seems to be his sweet spot.
But only about once every 3/4 games since I put him in!

Hasn't had a kick first 15.

Gazautd18

I can see why you wouldn't necessarily risk bringing injury prone Antonio in as a transfer for Bamford.
But why on earth would you have him and not start him in a double?!

You must have brought him in recently? Unless you held him for a month of his injury?!
Just WC'd him in before his price rose.
Fodan/Soucek/Fernandes/KDB/Salah
Firminio/Bamford
Just had visions of Antonio pulling up within the 1st 1/2 hour so went with Bamford.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
My cup match is going to be interesting: both chipless; -4 for him, -8 for me; 8 doublers vs my 10; he has Kane and Son, I sold this week; only Martinez, Bruno and Soucek in common; Bruno captain for him, KDB for me.

Could be explosive either way. He’s drawn first blood with Antonio.

troylocker

No benchboost for me (11 doubles):

Martinez
Coufal, Zouma, Justin
Grealish, Foden, Bruno(V),Rashford, Salah
Antonio(C), Vardy

Meslier, Alioski, Bednarek, Bamford

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Brighton turning Leeds over at the moment.
Not looking great for Bamford so far.

hubbuh

The cookie-cut midfield of KdB-Son-Grealish-BFernandes-Soucek has been co-opted by the guy chasing me. Last-minute transfer to bring in Antonio for Martial could be a good differential.

Patchbeard

Maupay has quietly picked up quite a few points again lately...might be a good differential. Has 7 goals now despite not scoring from GW5-14.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Maupay has quietly picked up quite a few points again lately...might be a good differential. Has 7 goals now despite not scoring from GW5-14.
There's a range of similarly priced strikers who seem to have the same output.
Watkins is probably in the same bracket, but seems to get occasional hauls rather than regular 1 goals.

Ludens the Red

No benchboost for me (11 doubles):

Martinez
Coufal, Zouma, Justin
Grealish, Foden, Bruno(V),Rashford, Salah
Antonio(C), Vardy

Meslier, Alioski, Bednarek, Bamford
fecking played mine cos I’d committed to it weeks back (made the transfers) the Leeds/Soton postponement fecked me, as it did you by the looks of it but I went ahead and played it and instantly regretted eh e decision.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
fecking played mine cos I’d committed to it weeks back (made the transfers) the Leeds/Soton postponement fecked me, as it did you by the looks of it but I went ahead and played it and instantly regretted eh e decision.
I got in Dallas, Ayling and Adams for that double but after it got cancelled, I didn't play BB. Luckily.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Why is it when I don't have Bamford he looks like he's going to score at any minute, yet when I have him he barely touches it?!

1st half touch chart shows 4, that's FOUR touches in 45mins!

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Why is it when I don't have Bamford he looks like he's going to score at any minute, yet when I have him he barely touches it?!

1st half touch chart shows 4, that's FOUR touches in 45mins!
That's what he was all about I think, before he had a purple patch

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That's what he was all about I think, before he had a purple patch
I hate the phrase being "found out" that is overused. But I think Leeds supposed superb attacking abi8lity has certainly been found out to a high extent now.

Bamford has at least touched it a good 12 times this half though ;)

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Having avoided Werner like the plague all season, I popped him in last minute. Indeed I had to almost physically restrain myself from captaining him. My spidey senses tell me this could be his week.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Varun

Staff
Antonio should have had a brace, if not a hat-trick. Still, 9 is a good start.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Coufal a good transfer, 6 points with another game.
Bamford not great.

My league leader has done his wildcard, which I think is a bit risky. Oddly he still has 2 players who didn't have doubles. And played Pope instead of Martinez, even though Pope has Liverpool away in there.

He does have the big Salah-Bruno-De Bruyne combo though, yet has captained Bruno. Massive risk as he could easily blank and get booked at Anfield, and then doesn't even get the second game.