Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Gazautd18

Hmmmm.... No Reece James.
Another last minute transfer.
This game week is going down the pan quickly.

LungiDevil

Depends what you’re using the extra cash for? Also be prepared for Foden to sit on the bench for one those games, despite his form, it’s still a high risk.
Ended up doing Son to Foden and Harrison to Grealish. Let's see if the -4 and the downgrade was worth it

Dan_F

Looks like that’s Zouma needing to come out next week then. Disappointing to lose another 2 games, with Dallas’ 2 pointer to come off the bench. At least I didn’t gamble with the bench boost.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
For one min I did consider using my 0.5m spare to upgrade to a second playing keeper and move Taylor to another 4.4m defender.
I saw Robinson for Fulham was that price point.

Imagine if I'd taken a -4 hit to bring in the Wbrom or Leeds' usual keepers and red card boy Robinson :lol::eek:

RedDevil@84

I took Zouma from bench to the team. And put Johnstone instead of McCarthy only because of double.

My double players are simply turning into possible single game players. Nice

saivet

I think I'm going to look to get rid of Justin soon. With Ricardo back, I can see his place becoming under threat in a few weeks.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Why did I go for Bamford over Antonio. Feck sake.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
A Mendy clean sheet! It's been a while, after he'd got 6 in 7 before I brought him in!
And no Zouma or James. That'll do nicely.

saivet

He has been really good. Ricardo's got work to do.
No doubt and he's a threat for both him and Castagne. Ricardo will have to perform but he'll surely get an opportunity to start over the next few weeks, possibly first in the FA Cup.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
fecking hell, i am getting beat in cup. Oppo has full defence with clean sheets. Thank you Cavaliero, you untalented excuse of a striker. :mad:

Mcking

If I didn't Triple Captain Cresswell, it would have been Vardy. Vardy's EO in the Top 10k is 34.0%, so a haul does plenty for me, but I don't know how I'm going to feel if he does go big.

One part of him wants him to not do much, for my sanity.

United Hobbit

I want Werner gone, and I want him gone NOW

I've had him since the start but kept not getting round to binning him, now I've had it with him once and for all

The trouble is who to replace him with?

I have Vardy & Bamford as my other strikers

Nothing is jumping out to me, ideally I'd like KDB in midfield so maybe someone cheapish, but Son may have to go to allow for that but at present I can only afford him if Mane goes which I don't really want... I'm also not sure if I want 2 cheap strikers but I'd prefer a packed midfield

RashyForPM

If I didn't Triple Captain Cresswell, it would have been Vardy. Vardy's EO in the Top 10k is 34.0%, so a haul does plenty for me, but I don't know how I'm going to feel if he does go big.

One part of him wants him to not do much, for my sanity.
Imagine if that Cresswell own goal was onside :lol: Thankfully for you it wasn’t!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

I've had him since the start but kept not getting round to binning him, now I've had it with him once and for all

Nothing is jumping out to me, ideally I'd like KDB in midfield so maybe someone cheapish, but Son may have to go to allow for that but at present I can only afford him if Mane goes which I don't really want... I'm also not sure if I want 2 cheap strikers but I'd prefer a packed midfield
If Antonio is fully fit them I'd say him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

You must have been fuming when he raced clear in the 92nd orso minute!
I wonder if anyone thought he was going to score.

RashyForPM

Come on Vardy, don’t understand how you haven’t so far but please but the ball in the onion bag a few times in this and the Chelsea game.

RashyForPM

Vardy 7 shots and no goals, the most of his PL career. Then Perez doesn’t square it. Wtf.

United Hobbit

If Antonio is fully fit them I'd say him.
You must have been fuming when he raced clear in the 92nd orso minute!
I wonder if anyone thought he was going to score.
I was considering Antonio then Son to KDB as he doesn't have the best fixtures coming up though Son has good to me- unlike a certain Chelsea Striker

When we will know if I'm safe to use Antonio? I want to act on Werner ASAP before he slips through the net again!

Fortunately I didn't watch the Chelsea game or I'd have wanted to throw something at his shape on the TV!

Was it as bad as Torres vs us that time?

Dan_F

Pretty annoying, both my cup opponent and mini league leader have Justin. Three bonus points too.

90 + 5min

Thats it. The train went there. How Vardy (C) couldn't get something from the game where he should at least had 2 goals is beyond me. So many chances

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Fortunately I didn't watch the Chelsea game or I'd have wanted to throw something at his shape on the TV!

Was it as bad as Torres vs us that time?
No it wasn't the open goal Torres had, but Werner was through one on one with loads of time, not central, but on the left. A quality striker should be scoring those.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Thats it. The train went there. How Vardy (C) couldn't get something from the game where he should at least had 2 goals is beyond me. So many chances
I'd point out with that limp off he might be a doubt for the next game, but i think you'd combust.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Pretty annoying, both my cup opponent and mini league leader have Justin. Three bonus points too.
I didn't dare check where Justin might come in the bonuses, as he has form for conceding late and going from a potential 9 to 2 :eek:

But it was a bit annoying they scored late on, as it's put him down to 2 bonus.

Though oddly that assist from Tielemans put him up to 38 points with Justin only on 28.
Not sure how they do that scoring, but one assist must be worth about 15 points?
Thought Barnes would be the one to bump Justin down to 3, but he only sits on 1?

Oh well - Justin 8 and Coufal 6 justify that bench boost, with hopefully more to come next game.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Vardy hasn't been good in open play all season, why all the expectations that he will start now?