Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Poch

Supports
Spurs
That has incredible potential. Presumably 3 City and United and 5 between Villa n Pool?

I've 13 points more so far but only 6 left and no Liverpool.
I wonder if Klopp may rest a couple v Burnley, playing us three days later.

Edit..i see the post above is what you're doing..probably counting villa as two games so edit my players left to 8.
3 city
3 Man Utd
2 villa (play twice)
1 Newcastle

Paul_Scholes18

Leicester looking good. Best way to invest in them? I think Schmeichel can be decent. Justin?
Maddison or Barnes? Or Jamie Vardy?
The fixtures are also pretty good as well for them. Thus you may not even need to rotate Justin much if you pick him.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Is Rashford to Maddison chasing points or the right move? I can't decide. We have quite decent fixtures for a while, but Maddison seems in form whereas Marcus definitely isn't.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Is Rashford to Maddison chasing points or the right move? I can't decide. We have quite decent fixtures for a while, but Maddison seems in form whereas Marcus definitely isn't.
Wait a week surely. Rashy against Sheffield while Leicester face Everton. Week after we’re at Arsenal and Leicester have that delicious Leeds fixture.

Withnail

It's a dodgy one as he's been contributing while not playing brilliantly. A decent run of fixtures could be just what he needs.

I'm keeping him for now. If he's still the same by sheffield I swap him out then I think.

Raredaredevil

Almost certain I will get 100 points, 82 points with Pogba, KDB, Foden and Dias still to play. First time in my FPL history. :lol: although it feels like this doesn't count since it's double gameweek. Kind of regret not putting KDB as triple captain, you won't get a better gameweek than this.

kyofusho

101 points here with six left to play. Feels weird tbh, not sure I've ever topped 100 points in a gameweek so I will consider this the peak of the season for me! :lol:

I hope Cavani starts tonight vs Fulham but I doubt he will. A little quivery over Fernandes being rested but either way I'm sure he'll get game time, and he's in everyone elses team anyway. The others in my team are nailed on to start.

Leonzo1

Wow some mad scores here this week! I'm on 78 with 6 left to play. 25th in the Redcafe league and it's my only league with a red arrow so far. Great job guys!

Withnail

Almost certain I will get 100 points, 82 points with Pogba, KDB, Foden and Dias still to play. First time in my FPL history. :lol: although it feels like this doesn't count since it's double gameweek. Kind of regret not putting KDB as triple captain, you won't get a better gameweek than this.
I did and am shitting it in case he's benched tonight :nervous:

Although I'm on 96 with 5 to play so I can't complain too much.

Patchbeard

On 103 with 9 to play. Had been preparing for this GW for a few weeks with a bench boost, so if I hadn't topped 100 it would've been a bit of a failure to be honest.

KDB won't be benched, Villa is a tough game.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?

City have a lower league team in fa cup this weekend (surprise surprise) so he will get his rest then. He will play full game tonight I reckon.

I think Villa will score myself but City will score more.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Wait a week surely. Rashy against Sheffield while Leicester face Everton. Week after we’re at Arsenal and Leicester have that delicious Leeds fixture.
Yeah I like this move. Will free up some funds to turn Mee into Robertson or Son to Salah as well. Soucek to Grealish also possible.

I'm well set for the next gw after this as it is. Benching headache if anything. Need to bench 2 from Son (Liverpool), Watkins (Burnley), Soucek (Palace), Mee (Villa). Currently benching the latter 3.

troylocker

77 with 8 to go.
Captain Antanio payed off, Zouma with 0 minutes and Vardy blanking on the down side. I'll take a slaugther against Fulham and a 2-2 draw (The Foden/Grealish kind) at the Etihad tonight.

Already on -4 for next round, but seriously don't know what to do with Zouma (Rüdiger was captain for Chelsea last night). Smith Rowe and Saka looks money now and I might have to find space for at least one of them soon as well. Decisions....

Last edited:
Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
there will be the majority in 100+ territory this week.

Top score will probably be 160+.

Im a terrible FPL manager and I’ll get 100+
Two in our league (ones top (about 64k in country) and ones surprisingly near the bottom) on 109 and 110. Both have 8 games to go.

With a good mix, a bit of fortune and BB, could see a 200+ score happening.

Raredaredevil

He will play tonight I'm pretty certain. Pep will probably rest him for their FA Cup game where they will put out a second team which is still good enough to thrash a League 2 team. I couldn't go for triple captain as I had used my bench boost for this gameweek. I'm hoping there is a double gameweek again so I can make up for this.

Withnail

He will play tonight I'm pretty certain. Pep will probably rest him for their FA Cup game where they will put out a second team which is still good enough to thrash a League 2 team. I couldn't go for triple captain as I had used my bench boost for this gameweek. I'm hoping there is a double gameweek again so I can make up for this.
I'd be quite confident there'll be another double with the congested season and covid etc.

hubbuh

92 with 7 to play. Starting to think about shifting Soucek, Holding, and potentially Bamford out.

Paul_Scholes18

5 players to go in this game. Surely something good will happen? Only thing that would really put me down is 2-1/3-1 to City and no involvements for my attackers plus no Martinez saves.

Paul_Scholes18

Could do with a 0-0 personally.

or 1-0 city with a Cancelo cross on to Stones’ head.
A 0-0 would be good for fpl even with captain De Bruyne since I gain 14 clean sheet points from that plus potential bonus.

Ideal dream scenario would be 3-2 to Villa and De Bruyne scoring two goals assisted by Dias. Then Martinez makes like 10 saves and Watkins scores a hattrick or at least 2.

Patchbeard

Soucek will no doubt come back to haunt anyone who gets rid of him. Held onto him for the first 6 or 7 GWs when he did feck all so got rid. Started scoring as soon as I got rid. Brought him back in 5 GWs ago, ans the one time he hauled I had him on the bench. Proper FF troll.

Paul_Scholes18

Soucek will no doubt come back to haunt anyone who gets rid of him. Held onto him for the first 6 or 7 GWs when he did feck all so got rid. Started scoring as soon as I got rid. Brought him back in 5 GWs ago, ans the one time he hauled I had him on the bench. Proper FF troll.
Antonio is normally a troll for me. If I had bought him no way he would have scored 2 goals, but would have been out with injury.

K Stand Knut

A 0-0 would be good for fpl even with captain De Bruyne since I gain 14 clean sheet points from that plus potential bonus.

Ideal dream scenario would be 3-2 to Villa and De Bruyne scoring two goals assisted by Dias. Then Martinez makes like 10 saves and Watkins scores a hattrick or at least 2.
Not helpful for me.

My cup opponent has Martinez, Targett and Grealish. Need to minimise his point potential

hubbuh

Same for Soucek but I don't know who for, maybe Saka? Bamford can stay on my bench for now and Ill play 4-5-1
Definitely Saka for me, although I'd love Maddison. Only 0.2m more, and I've already got Coufal and Antonio and triple WHU is asking for trouble. Bamford I'll probably keep, there aren't many other decent options for sort of price point to be fair.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sinking feeling with De Bruyne captain tonight!
One nice ball wasted by Foden but not looking at it.

In real life, we all need City not to win, but in fantasy I either need City to cleany, and Martinez to concede, or if Villa score, it comes from a Grealish Watkins combo!

Leonzo1

KDB subbed at the 59th minute. Triple captain wasted for a single assist. :lol: one more minute and it's an 8 points swing.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Glad KDB did feck all even if I have him - I feel majority who used triple captain used it on him, so pretty good they've only got an assist out of him.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Why would he take KDB when he needs a goal, Pep Guardiola is my idol.