Fantasy Premier League 20/21

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
It's utter insanity to be on such a haul, with a captain only contributing 16 isn't it!
104 with Grealish and Salah to play, disappointed as I TC KDB, could have been a lot more.

Paul_Scholes18

So if KDB is out it opens up so many ways. Gundogan the logical guy to replace him taking over the pens as well.
That gives roughly 6 million extra.
Would allow for getting players like Salah, Kane, Vardy, Bruno, Son as premiums instead depending on who you already got.

Raredaredevil

104 with Robertson remaining. It is a shame KDB didn't do more. My decision to swap Pogba in has paid off, a shame I didn't have the courage to put him as captain. Dias once again performing excellently. I'll probably swap out KDB for Fernandes.

RedDevil@84

To people with 100 pts and above.. Are you all playing BB or TC?
Or is it just the Stones, Dias points you are hauling?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Nope to both. I've 127 points. Got lucky I suppose.

LungiDevil

I did play my bb, but didn't get much with Leeds and McCarthy doing nothing. Stones, Antonio, Schmeichel, Justin, Creswell all helped.

120 with Salah (c) and Grealish to go. Do have a - 8 against it.

Tarrou

I played TC and its earned me 3 points so far

On 105 but need a Salah haul to finish off

Patchbeard

134 with Salah (C) and Martinez to play. Praying for a Salah consolation goal when they're 3-0 down for the 150.

Relfy

Got 102 by playing the wild card to make sure all players had 2 games this week. Still have Salah to play tonight so a chance for a few more points even though I don't wish him any success!

I am a bit fecked for the next week however as a few players in my actual team which need swapping/dropping. Bruno hasn't got many points recently and I have a feeling he gets a rest/starts from the bench against Sheff Utd.

ROFLUTION

Would you rather have:

a)
Martinez
Holding - Chilwell - Stones - Cancelo - Robertson
Grealish - KdB - Bruno - Son - Raphinha
Bamford - Vardy - Davis

or

b)

Martinez
Holding - Chilwell - Stones - Cancelo - Robertson
Grealish - KdB - Bruno - Poveda - Burke
Bamford - Vardy - Kane

So basically a choice between Kane and Son. With team A you get Son, Vardy and Raphinha, with team B you get Kane + Vardy.
Bonus-info: Son has gotten more points last two seasons than Kane. And has same amount of points so far.

Withnail

Bit of a mad week that finishing on 120 pts is somewhat of a disappointment.

Bruno, Rashford not turning up and KDB going off injured scuppered me. That's me triple Captain wasted as well.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Got 102 by playing the wild card to make sure all players had 2 games this week. Still have Salah to play tonight so a chance for a few more points even though I don't wish him any success!

I am a bit fecked for the next week however as a few players in my actual team which need swapping/dropping. Bruno hasn't got many points recently and I have a feeling he gets a rest/starts from the bench against Sheff Utd.
People say this every week. He'll surely get a rest in the FA Cup if it's deemed he needs one.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The only fecker who's actually scored in my entire squad this week is Antonio. Meh.

What are people doing with KDB? Will hold until near the deadline and see if we know how serious it is. Not sure I want to bring in Salah vs Spurs.

Relfy

People say this every week. He'll surely get a rest in the FA Cup if it's deemed he needs one.
We'll have to see what happens of course. FA Cup or not, it's still the vermin so we want to beat them, so I can see Bruno playing that one. Would be a good boost to the squad if we turned them over.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
82 points playing my bench boost (66 when the 4 transfers for the double gameweek are taken into account) with Salah, Lowton, Konsa and Watkins still to play.

Last edited:

Nickosaur

I'm on 104 with Salah (C) and Martinez to play. Very happy with that total considering I haven't played any chips and didn't take any hits for my current team.

Now just need a Salah hattrick in a 4-3 loss to Burnley.

RedDevil@84

Nope to both. I've 127 points. Got lucky I suppose.
I did play my bb, but didn't get much with Leeds and McCarthy doing nothing. Stones, Antonio, Schmeichel, Justin, Creswell all helped.

120 with Salah (c) and Grealish to go. Do have a - 8 against it.
I got 108 pts, played TC but did a -12. Brought Antonio and Stones as part of transfers though. Still got Targett, Martinez and Salah to play.
Cheers guys.
Think I missed a trick by not taking Stones and not taking any Leicester players. And got fecked by the Leeds and Soton players and Phil Foden.
Need Salah and Grealish to do well.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Soucek (palace)
Coufal (palace)
Dallas (Newcastle)
Robertson (Spurs)
Chilwell (Wolves)

I need to bench two of these... so difficult. Can someone sway me?

Nickosaur

Soucek (palace)
Coufal (palace)
Dallas (Newcastle)
Robertson (Spurs)
Chilwell (Wolves)

I need to bench two of these... so difficult. Can someone sway me?
I'd go for Soucek and Dallas/Coufal.
I've got all of them except for Robertson and having a similar dilemma. Chilwell is someone I'm considering booting out for John Stones to double up on their defence.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Glad I didn't use any of my chips when I've hit 120 without doing anything.

Salah (C) and Martinez left. I hope a 4-3 Burnley win tonight with a Salah hatrick. But I'll also take Burnley smashing them 5-0 :drool:
I'm reluctant to do any changes for the next gameweek too. I just have to find a way of getting in Maddison.
I'm very tempted to sack off Salah, but I need him in there as a Liverpool buffer. It's whether I stick with one elite striker in Kane, and then go balls to the wall KDB, Bruno, Salah, Maddison and Soucek/Raphinha midfield.

I'm just waiting for that one injury to happen to the big-guns that forces all the teams to change.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
KDB and Bruno have very appealing fixtures next week. That all depends on KDB's fitness of course.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
KDB and Bruno have very appealing fixtures next week. That all depends on KDB's fitness of course.
Out for 2-3 weeks with a hamstring tear apparently.

Gundogan looks too obvious. Not overthinking it. Transfer made.

Will allow me to turn a striker into Vardy and Rashford into Salah in the following weeks.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Out for 2-3 weeks with a hamstring tear apparently.

Gundogan looks too obvious. Not overthinking it. Transfer made.

Will allow me to turn a striker into Vardy and Rashford into Salah in the following weeks.
Oh that's the type of injury I was referring to above.... Interesting. I think Foden would be more appealing now as he'll be moved centrally to replace KDB. That, or go straight up Maddison instead of KDB and get a third striker next to Kane and Antonio.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
How is the average only 61? Dead teams?
Not at all. I'm in a league of 80+ players and the guy who was top last week with a fairly decent rank, is only 50s!
And he has Salah-De Bruyne-Bruno, so isn't some blagger.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Looks like KDB is a "2-3 weeks, slight hamstring strain" job.

With 2 midweek game weeks up soon, that could be about 4 games he's out for.

Rashford might be an option with Sheff Utd at home for United next.
Or getting Salah back in soon.
Maddison?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Oh that's the type of injury I was referring to above.... Interesting. I think Foden would be more appealing now as he'll be moved centrally to replace KDB. That, or go straight up Maddison instead of KDB and get a third striker next to Kane and Antonio.
Yeah he's getting more game time now. Still worried about the whole Sterling, Foden, Mahrez, Torres, Jesus roulette though. All playing for those front 3 positions.

You'd think Bernardo and Gundogan would be fairly safe further back next to Rhodri now for a while.

K Stand Knut

Glad I didn't use any of my chips when I've hit 120 without doing anything.

Salah (C) and Martinez left. I hope a 4-3 Burnley win tonight with a Salah hatrick. But I'll also take Burnley smashing them 5-0 :drool:
I'm reluctant to do any changes for the next gameweek too. I just have to find a way of getting in Maddison.
I'm very tempted to sack off Salah, but I need him in there as a Liverpool buffer. It's whether I stick with one elite striker in Kane, and then go balls to the wall KDB, Bruno, Salah, Maddison and Soucek/Raphinha midfield.

I'm just waiting for that one injury to happen to the big-guns that forces all the teams to change.
Similar wants to me but replace Salah with Mane.

Just one Mane goal would suffice though to aid my cup progress. Currently 20+ points clear but he’s got 3 Villa players to play

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Damn, he must be reeling
He utterly madly used a wildcard for it too. Baffling.
FH & WC gone in two weeks, so he'll definitely drop off a cliff.

We had an early league leader the other year who did his chips way too early. Dropped like a stone late on.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Pep would find a way to leave Foden out even if Sterling, KDB and Gundogan were all out.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I'm thinking of doing KDB to Gundogan, Soucek to Maddison and then keeping Rashford (plan was to do him to Maddison).

I'll still have 4.3 leftover but will probably have to just leave that so I can easily bring KDB back.

Patchbeard

Reckon I'll go for next GW:
KDB + Neto > Rashford + Foden
And then the following GW:
Areola + Soucek > 4.0GK + Maddison

-4 both times but hopefully worth it. Maddison has a tougher fixture next GW with Everton (A), so Foden/Gundogan vs West Brom is the safer option, but I can't help but feel that Gundogan's goals will dry up unless City get a penalty. Watch him get two pens now.

hubbuh

How long is KdB out for? Feels like a big move taking him out only for him to come back in 2 weeks. Depends a lot on how much you got him for in the first place, I suppose.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Imo he costs too much to be leaving on the bench for 2/3 games.