Fantasy Premier League 20/21

hubbuh

If he misses the next 3 say his fixtures after that are very tough. Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, West Ham and us the following 5
Good point. I suppose either Gündoğan or Foden are viable replacements and Pep will certainly expect them to step up in KdB's absence. As an aside, that run of games could make or break City's season, so long as we keep up our good form. Exciting times!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Salah benching as non-captainer would be good given his EO... if I didn’t desperately need something from him for my cup tie.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Thank god for that.

Neo_Mufc

Not really fussed about Salah being benched. I think it's time to get rid of him and KDB.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
While it's superb as a non captainer to see Salah benched, we all need to remember he came on and racked a huge haul up not too long ago.
Hope Liverpool stay in their non scoring rut for another game though!

No chance Burnley score though, I wonder if they'll even get a corner or decent set piece!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
How long is KdB out for? Feels like a big move taking him out only for him to come back in 2 weeks. Depends a lot on how much you got him for in the first place, I suppose.
Remember there's 4 game weeks over about 12 days, so even 2 weeks out could see him miss that many games.

And it'd have to be one heck of a small tear to only miss 2 weeks.
You can't be sitting with a near 12m asset on your bench for long.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
An absolute car crash of a game week. Best laid plans went tits up with the fixture rearrangements, last minute panic alterations horrendously misguided and then hammered by bizarre selections from asshole managers. I'm not cut out for this.

saivet

Just seen the Liverpool line up and with a good week already I'm not too bothered that my captain Salah is benched.

Dan_F

Feel very safe going through in the cup now. Opponent only had Watkins vs my Grealish and Martinez, and I’ve got a 6 point lead. Hopefully Grealish will be assisting any goals that Watkins scores.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can barely believe it!
Was nervous about Salah hauling, and thought Robertson's minimum was 6 tonight with every chance of more.

To see them combine for 3 points between them is unbelievable!

Superb night, and United 6 points clear!

saivet

I'll give Salah one more week then get rid. I'll replace him with either KDB (injury permitting) or Maddison.

Wayne's World

Not sure who to replace KDB with. Have Son, Grealish, Rashford and Salah already

Wonder should I bring Kane back in and make it a 3-4-3 formation again

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
What a game :drool:
Double bonus.

The real life loss which is the main thing.

No clean sheets, no goals for Liverpool is an unexpected FF bonus.

Quite a few above me had 1 or 2 of Salah, Mane, Robertson ... I have none as binned Salah before the United game.

Thought I could be losing 10-15 points to them. Great night

Tarrou

1 point for my triple captain feck this game

Liverpool losing is more than enough to make up for it though!

ROFLUTION

What new news have gotten you all so ready to sub kdb?

FPL has him at 75% ready for the next game, Pep only said it probably was muscular (without having assessed him)

FFScout points out that Pep has 2 new press-conferences to give an update on KdB (fa cup this weekend)

yet people act and talk like there's news about him being out for 3-6 games / long time. So is there some update I havent heard about his injury or is it just people guessing?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

FPL has him at 75% ready for the next game, Pep only said it probably was muscular (without having assessed him)

FFScout points out that Pep has 2 new press-conferences to give an update on KdB (fa cup this weekend)

yet people act and talk like there's news about him being out for 3-6 games / long time. So is there some update I havent heard about his injury or is it just people guessing?

ROFLUTION

No offence, but that source is a podcast - which sits behind a paywall, so I'm unable to verify anything from that information.
Who's the real source of this information about a "small hamstring tear" / 2-3 weeks out?

The media who brings the "exclusive update" - Ninety Three Twenty has about 9000 followers. Is it just some small podcast claiming to be ITK? And have they gotten anything right before?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
No offence, but that source is a podcast - which sits behind a paywall, so I'm unable to verify anything from that information.
Who's the real source of this information about a "small hamstring tear" / 2-3 weeks out?

The media who brings the "exclusive update" - Ninety Three Twenty has about 9000 followers. Is it just some small podcast claiming to be ITK? And have they gotten anything right before?
He limped off at 0-0 and they play 4 games over about 12 days.
At his price point even missing 2 games is difficult with so many other options.
But agreed there's no rush to act before midweek

Paul_Scholes18

I think having a 15 man strong squad might come good now. Knowing who to bench though will be a nightmare.
I have a feeling I will beat my bench boost score at 22 at some point in a single gameweek.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

Putting the injury aside it's hard to even justify keeping him as his returns this season aren't justifying the price imo. Gundogan is comfortably outscoring him since starting regularly for half his price.

Points over the last 7 gameweeks...

* KDB - 39
* Gundogan - 54

That money saved can turn a Watkins into Vardy or Kane for example.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Just need a Newcastle goal in their next game and I’ll be happy with my FPL week
No thanks. Quite happy with my BB. 119 with Martinez and Watkins left to play.

Score aside I'm more happy that I've still got FH and TC left (which I think are the better chips) when most in my leagues have burnt them. Wildcard and BB looking smart now.

Dan_F

Putting the injury aside it's hard to even justify keeping him as his returns this season aren't justifying the price imo. Gundogan is comfortably outscoring him since starting regularly for half his price.

Points over the last 7 gameweeks...

* KDB - 39
* Gundogan - 54

That money saved can turn a Watkins into Vardy or Kane for example.
Yep. This is my thoughts, I’ll be turning Adams into Vardy I think, although I’ve only got 1 free transfer this week, so Im thinking that I’ll just take out KDB and wait for the next game week in case there’s other injuries.

Patchbeard

I think having a 15 man strong squad might come good now. Knowing who to bench though will be a nightmare.
I have a feeling I will beat my bench boost score at 22 at some point in a single gameweek.
I can't deal with the stress of benching half decent players. Now that I've played the bench boost it's time to bring back the cannon fodder.