Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Schneiderman

143 all out with only the bench boost used, time to get the season back on track. KDB to Gundogan the obvious sub this week.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
100% wouldn't drop Kane if I were you as I would want at least one Spurs asset. With KDB injured and Salah struggling, they could be key captaincy options over the coming weeks.

For example, in GW21 they face Brighton while Bruno faces Arsenal and Salah faces West Ham. Then in GW23 they face West Brom while Salah faces City and Bruno faces Everton.
Yeah, probably just KdB. If I dropped Kane as well, not like there's tons of options?

4 transfers for this team is what I'm currently going for. It's just whether I take the -12 or use the wildcard. Leaning towards WC

Martinez Meslier

Dias Stones Ayling Justin Bednarek

Bruno Rashford Grealish Gundogan Maddison/Pogba

Watkins Kane Bamford

Raredaredevil

So my double gameweek turned out not so bad. I had 117 points with benchboost but took minus 20 points.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah, probably just KdB. If I dropped Kane as well, not like there's tons of options?

4 transfers for this team is what I'm currently going for. It's just whether I take the -12 or use the wildcard. Leaning towards WC

Martinez Meslier

Dias Stones Ayling Justin Bednarek

Bruno Rashford Grealish Gundogan Maddison/Pogba

Watkins Kane Bamford
Heck of a benching debate each week with that front 8 though.

Dan_F

Worth a -4 to take Zouma out for Cancelo? It’ll mean Soucek drops to the bench this week and I go 442. I do already have Stones.

Feels like one of those 50/50 calls, but most of my hits have been shit this year.

Julz10

151 points with bench boost. With 40point hit. Due to me forgetting to click on wildcard before transfers were made...

I need to replace vardy, I have got no extra funds. Any suggestions?

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
KDB replacement? Have the cash for Salah/Mane straight swap. Maddison is an option but Vardy is injured. Gundogan/Sterling without KDB is also a risk. Literally zero appealing options. Liverpool are bound to start scoring again sooner rather then later aren't they?
Have you got Bruno? I'm tossing up on whether to keep Salah or not.

Tarrou

Worth a -4 to take Zouma out for Cancelo? It’ll mean Soucek drops to the bench this week and I go 442. I do already have Stones.

Feels like one of those 50/50 calls, but most of my hits have been shit this year.
hits are barely worth it with defenders if you can't field 11

its definitely not a 50/50

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Bang on 100 for me. Could’ve been better with TC but after two seasons of TC blanks I’ll take it to be honest

Kuba

I sold KDB and Soucek replaced them with Maddison and Gundogan and saved 4,4 mln
BEST DEAL EVER

i need 15 to chose from before GW and also have playing players on my bench to get ready. Can not afford to have antother 24 pointer like gw 16 when I had 5 or 6 players missing.
Right now my team looks like that

Martinez / 4.0 GK - to be replaced next round
Stones Dias Cresswell Holding Strujik
Bruno Son Grealish Maddison Gundoghan
Kane Antonio Martial

and 4,4 mln in the bank

need to add another gk to play whenever AV has a strong vs and I still believe in Martial

if he is not performing against SU at Home will think about some replacement

but I am happy with my team especially after getting 131 in that round

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

If you have three definite playing defenders then just play Soucek.

Dan_F

hits are barely worth it with defenders if you can't field 11

its definitely not a 50/50

If you have three definite playing defenders then just play Soucek.
Cheers. I’m probably over thinking it, as I’m chasing down a 40 point lead in my mini league. I’d got it down to 17 before the double. Then all my prep work was thrown out the window with the fixture changes

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Heck of a benching debate each week with that front 8 though.
Yeah and thats why I think it's worth doing now as gives me options and sets me for a good bench boost chip.

352 most weeks so likely the fixture for Leeds, Leicester and Villa will dictate bench.

Think Pogba could be a stretch (3 United players) and Maddison better option as gives me a different team and thinking with Vardy out, he might see more chances

Dan_F

Really considering Soucek out? last week he looked like he played way too deep to be a good option any more. Anyone got any stats on that?
He’s always played deep. Doubt he’s got an attacking return that hasn’t come from a set piece. He’s a good option off the bench, but I wouldn’t want him in the first 11 too often.

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
He’s always played deep. Doubt he’s got an attacking return that hasn’t come from a set piece. He’s a good option off the bench, but I wouldn’t want him in the first 11 too often.
Yeah but I watched them before and he was getting into attacking positions, last week he just.. didn't? It was always another player pushing into the box when he was outside and they were playing off of Antonio way more.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Hopefully Tammy Abraham getting a hat trick is a sign of things to come this week.

Dan_F

Yeah but I watched them before and he was getting into attacking positions, last week he just.. didn't? It was always another player pushing into the box when he was outside and they were playing off of Antonio way more.
Not sure, but I would probably get Lookman as a cheap midfielder if I was wildcarding. Fulham are playing well and have good fixtures coming up. By the time I get rid of KDB, Adams, Zouma it’ll probably be too late and the fixtures will have turned.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
You're right, they've changed formation and whether because of that or alongside that Soucek has been impacted. He's been playing deeper than he was before (he was deeper than Rice against West Brom) and making fewer runs into the box. His attacking stats reflect that.

Paul_Scholes18

Abraham in maybe? It is a tempting punt looking at Chelseas fixtures. Keep also in mind Wolves poor defensive form.
If he gets pens over Werner then he could be a steal.
Or he has one poor game and gets benched so the risk is very high.

High risk high reward situation. For me vs Kane that I do not own low risk and high reward potential it seems obvious to get Kane first if you have the money.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Not made any changes past few week but seem to be doing alright still, Bruno been getting me most of my points.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Really considering Soucek out? last week he looked like he played way too deep to be a good option any more. Anyone got any stats on that?
What i suspected before hand was that the two teams he was playing were probably the worst for his strengths.
He scores headers from set pieces. Burnley and a Big Sam Brom will be good at defending those balls.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hugs for anyone who has Cavani.
90 mins today!

Although Rashy might have done something minor when he had to come off. Hopefully not obviously!

Bruno captain nailed now after being rested for 60.

Paul_Scholes18

So is it time to bring in Rashford for KDB? I wanted to for the double, but picked Salah.
I think Bruno captain is probably good enough for this week.

Also Maddison looks brilliant as does Grealish and there is Son as well who I do not have. Also many interesting City options.

Dan_F

So is it time to bring in Rashford for KDB? I wanted to for the double, but picked Salah.
I think Bruno captain is probably good enough for this week.

Also Maddison looks brilliant as does Grealish and there is Son as well who I do not have. Also many interesting City options.
Not after he went off with a knock. I don’t think we’ll get a definite update before the deadline either.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Fantasy scout reckon a witch doctor put a 5 game non scoring curse on Salah :lol:

Two goals today though, but this is game 6.
Just fills a slight doubt that keeping KDB's slot for Salah is the percentage move.
Liverpool are far from totally finished, so leaving their chief goal threat out might be trouble.

Would need 2 transfers to bring him in though.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Fantasy scout reckon a witch doctor put a 5 game non scoring curse on Salah :lol:

Two goals today though, but this is game 6.
Just fills a slight doubt that keeping KDB's slot for Salah is the percentage move.
Liverpool are far from totally finished, so leaving their chief goal threat out might be trouble.

Would need 2 transfers to bring him in though.
Better to keep him away against Spurs. Sterling and Bruno is the best bet.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Better to keep him away against Spurs. Sterling and Bruno is the best bet.
Safest bet looks to be Gundo who has bene in huge goal scoring form and takes pens.
Highest potential gain looks to be Sterling who has been dreadful.

Maddison despite 3 in 3 now looks ropey with Vardy out.
Foden is a player i'm sure we've all been burnt by.

Gundo in would allow Grealish to Salah for free the week after, if Grealish finally gets that 5th yellow, although losing him when he'll have 2 doubles later on might be mad.

Maybe trimming Dier down to a 4.5m defender might be the way to get the extra funds too.
A lot to think over before Tuesday - with Gundo in the "if i had to do a transfer within 5mins" choice.