Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Is it worth going for Leicester assets when they have no Vardy?
I personally don't. Maddison takes gets many goals from long range efforts, which cannot be sustained. His last two goals came from two shots in the box, again, a stat that is not sustainable.

Neo_Mufc

I personally don't. Maddison takes gets many goals from long range efforts, which cannot be sustained. His last two goals came from two shots in the box, again, a stat that is not sustainable.
I ended up bringing Jack Grealish back in. I've watched almost every Villa game of the season and he just looks like a man possessed.

It was a choice between Grealish/Zaha or brininging in DCL but I feel he is the strongest and I don't necessarily want to take a hit.

RedDevil@84

I find Maddison as a good transfer. He is replica of our Bruno. Everything goes from him in Leicester (i am giving Rashford one more game and then i will buy Maddison)
And get 2 pts like what I got this GW. Isn't it a toss between Barnes and Maddison?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I ended up bringing Jack Grealish back in. I've watched almost every Villa game of the season and he just looks like a man possessed.

It was a choice between Grealish/Zaha or brininging in DCL but I feel he is the strongest and I don't necessarily want to take a hit.
He's next on my list (was waiting for his card limit to expire). Haven't owned him all season but as you say he's playing like a man possessed.

Canuckred64

Hm...thanks. I will still wait to Jose say it. I can lose 0.4 mil on him. Too much if he is out for two games for example. And Jose will rush him back soon as he can
I would lose .4 on Kane, but he will drop .1 tonight and likely drop another point early next week when tbe casuals relaise he is out injured. So .2 isn't that bad to lose.

Paul_Scholes18

Done my transfer. Robertson out for Cancelo. Was considering DCL but Cancelo pretty much guarantees clean sheets for the next two (if he plays) and City have a bunch of DGWs coming up. Plus Robertson about to drop in price (makes sense as Liverpool barely have a defence) and Cancelo about to go up again soon... Made sense.

Now watch him get rested :lol:
I fear that rest too, but also a 11-12 point haul if I do not get him.

United Hobbit

I will be captaining Gundogan again on the basis that I believe Sheffield Utd could give a pen away.

How crazy would I be to take Bamford out and bring in Werner? New manager bounce and to get in their early.
Werner is chief Fantasy League troll this year. His name gives me rage after getting away with trolling me for so long while he laughed in my face that I was never able to get rid of him due to more pressing issues/ thinking surely he will hit form. I felt really smug starting with him after all the hype around him, thinking he will hit the ground running...

He was binned last week. Watch him get a hattrick this week

United Hobbit

What is Kane usually like when he comes back?

I'm thinking if "The Teeth" aka Firmino continues scoring he can come in in place of Bamford who's potentially dropping off like Pukki did. However if Kane is due back soon, I'll just sit on my money freed from removing him. I only had him this week apart from my free hit!

Rooney1987

Think I might do the unthinkable and bring in Firminho to replace Kane. He looked very good against Spurs and Liverpool have 2 good fixtures coming up.

saivet

What is Kane usually like when he comes back?

I'm thinking if "The Teeth" aka Firmino continues scoring he can come in in place of Bamford who's potentially dropping off like Pukki did. However if Kane is due back soon, I'll just sit on my money freed from removing him. I only had him this week apart from my free hit!
In my opinion he tends to rush himself back, which I'm sure Jose will be fine with and looks rusty for the first few weeks after coming back from injury.

United Hobbit

In my opinion he tends to rush himself back, which I'm sure Jose will be fine with and looks rusty for the first few weeks after coming back from injury.
Hmm OK thats interesting, maybe he's best avoided for a little while, if I can sit on my wild card I can use that for him.

Have they said when he or KDB may be back?

saivet

Hmm OK thats interesting, maybe he's best avoided for a little while, if I can sit on my wild card I can use that for him.

Have they said when he or KDB may be back?
He'll be out for a few more weeks at least I believe.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Got 7 of the scouts picks and same captain. :nervous:

Areola

Digne Cancelo Dias

Gundogan (c) Son Bruno Rashford

Watkins DCL Antonio

Subs : Martinez, Soucek, Cresswell, Mee

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Brought in Tielmans and DCL for Kane and Raphinha.

Not quite sure why I felt the need to do the extra one to get Tielmans in. Just jumped the gun. Hope it'll be ok.

Dan_F

I’m thinking of doing Kane to DCL, and Soucek to Barnes. My reason being I want Antonio next week, and given that I already have Coufal I think it’s West Ham overload.

Other option is Digne in for Coufal instead. Not sure if I’m convinced enough by Everton to get him in right away though.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Any non-City options to replace Zouma with. I already have Coufal, Targett
Rudiger could be a bargain if he keeps his place. Still waiting on Chelsea to see what players he likes personally.

TAA is a great differential now.

Digne has good fixtures and is potentially playing left wing.

Justin and Castagne worth a look too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Telegraph article saying "best case" is 2 weeks for Kane.
That'd be at least 3 game weeks, so he's got to go really.

So it's whether it's
Kane to DCL
Kane to Antonio

And then whether to use a -4 to upgrade Smith Rowe to Salah, now they're scoring again.
Fantasy scout has Mane in their picks, but has to be Salah if funds no concern doesn't it?

That midfield of
Salah, Bruno, Son, Grealish, Gundo is pretty mouthwatering.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I already made my free transfer, is there any striker worth taking a hit to replace Kane?

Otherwise I can just bring in Soucek this week and transfer him out next gw.

JuriM

Did a bold move and out went Kane in came Cavani, I just hope that he get's something until Kane is out :D

Paul_Scholes18

Telegraph article saying "best case" is 2 weeks for Kane.
That'd be at least 3 game weeks, so he's got to go really.

So it's whether it's
Kane to DCL
Kane to Antonio

And then whether to use a -4 to upgrade Smith Rowe to Salah, now they're scoring again.
Fantasy scout has Mane in their picks, but has to be Salah if funds no concern doesn't it?

That midfield of
Salah, Bruno, Son, Grealish, Gundo is pretty mouthwatering.
It is the pens that helps Salah, but we see much less pens in the league recently and also Milner might play and take them.

If you are behind in your league or overall rank go with Mane as differential. If ahead go with Salah probably. Although it depend on what the others have too.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Hm...thanks. I will still wait to Jose say it. I can lose 0.4 mil on him. Too much if he is out for two games for example. And Jose will rush him back soon as he can
Depends on squad players I guess.

If you've got dross and unlikely to get any points (as a replacement for Kane), then 0.4m (which could drop) seems a small amount if you'll get another 3, 4, 5 + points (each game)?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I have done Bamford to DCL.

Tempted to do Robertson to Cancelo for a minus 4 as Liverpool don't look like signing a CB. I think Cancelo will outscore Robertson by a lot more than 4 over coming weeks.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It is the pens that helps Salah, but we see much less pens in the league recently and also Milner might play and take them.

If you are behind in your league or overall rank go with Mane as differential. If ahead go with Salah probably. Although it depend on what the others have too.
Yeah, good point on Milner, he's weaselled back in recently. Surely wouldn't take them over Salah now though.

Am 2nd out of 81 at the moment, but it can change very quickly. No-one has Mane, but not many have Salah. However, it's always a relief when Salah blanks, so it'd be good to lose that feeling!

Just a bit nervous I'd have to bench Bamford each week - although I dare say stuff happens, restings/injury/suspension to the other 7 mid/attackers.

United58

Played my wildcard, here's how my team looks:

Martínez - McCarthy

Cresswell - Cancelo - Dias - Justin - Coufal

Grealish - Saka - Sterling - Fernandes - Son

Bamford - Antonio - Watkins​

£1.1m ITB, any tips? Should I toss Fernandes?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Played my wildcard, here's how my team looks:

Martínez - McCarthy

Cresswell - Cancelo - Dias - Justin - Coufal

Grealish - Saka - Sterling - Fernandes - Son

Bamford - Antonio - Watkins​

£1.1m ITB, any tips? Should I toss Fernandes?
Definitely keep Fernandes. When we win he's usually in the points.

I think DCL might be a better pick than Bamford with the upcoming fixtures.

I also prefer Gundogan and Mane/Salah over Sterling and Saka.

United58

Definitely keep Fernandes. When we win he's usually in the points.

I think DCL might be a better pick than Bamford with the upcoming fixtures.

I also prefer Gundogan and Mane/Salah over Sterling and Saka.
Thanks, good advice.

I will go Bamford -> DCL but I'm not sure about the other 2 - Salah's been so quiet I sold him, and Mane's been (relatively) quiet too, for the price. City are in amazing form and Sterling's been doing well recently

Reactions: CassiusClaymore

Dan_F

Would you bench Bamford away to Leicester, or Adams at home to Villa. It’s gotta be Adams hasn’t it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Would you bench Bamford away to Leicester, or Adams at home to Villa. It’s gotta be Adams hasn’t it.
Yep. Adams. Although Bamford and Leeds seem to have dropped off a cliff attacking wise, but Southampton are dropping all over the shop.