Fantasy Premier League 20/21

daveoliver91

51 points with Soucek, Robertson & Salah to play. After seen how's this week developed, can't complain too much.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can't really legislate for it. Its different when you've made a bad call but it was totally the logical thing to do. Hadn't the form or the fixture. Still infuriating though
Yep. Exactly like you say.

The peril of the 8 player front 8 though. Have ha da chimpy level 8th man for a lot of the season, but that KDB and Kane injury combo unlocked insane funds.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Salah doesn't look getting anything.

Lebowski

Looking like it's going to be the worst week in a long time for me - 17 points(!!) with Salah, Son and Antonio still to play. My bench has more fecking points than my starting eleven.

Some highlights:

- Didn't think about my bench order so have Wilson's 13 points in the last bench spot not coming on
- Stones, Cancelo and Chilwell all blanking
- The decision to be hipster and go with Ayling instead of Dallas continues to haunt me each week

Need my vice captain Salah to score a hattrick in the second half not to plummet in the rankings I reckon.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I have Salah. but don't want him to score today.
Hope West Ham can win without it coming from Antonio or Soucek, but if that's what it takes, I'll prefer that!

Leonzo1

So many people have Salah even though he was crap for the past 5-6 fixtures. Went down around 10k places with that goal.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
So many people have Salah even though he was crap for the past 5-6 fixtures. Went down around 10k places with that goal.
Sorry to sound smug but I captained him. People got rid of him when Liverpool had that barren spell but if you look at the underlying numbers, they were just unlucky not to score and it was never gonna last.

With that said, what the actual feck was Creswell that eedjat doing? Schoolboy defending that was.

IrishRedDevil

89 points, with Son left to play. 9 players all out.

Would be over 100 points if it’s wasn’t for baldy benching Stones and Cancelo:mad:

Nickosaur

West Ham have looked shite here. Was hoping for something from Soucek and Antonio.

Leonzo1

Bloody nightmare not having Salah in this game. It was all going so well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
89 points, with Son left to play. 9 players all out.

Would be over 100 points if it’s wasn’t for baldy benching Stones and Cancelo:mad:
Wow!

In this week that's an incredible haul.
What's your overall points so far?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Taking a -4 to get Salah (and DCL) in, just about rescuing a poor haul.

Will be on about 50 after this, with Son and Dier to come.

Paul_Scholes18

Salah captain worked well, but sadly Liverpool won.

This day has been pretty ideal so far for my rank though. I think if Son blanks it will be a clear green even though I am in the top 10k with many strong teams around me.
Even with 10 men and Soucek in from the bench with 1.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He's the player I'm always most anxious not to have.
He scored 2against us in the cup and was unlucky not to score v Tottenham, so with Kane being out it was definitely time to get him back in.

Will he rested v Brighton midweek though, with City at the weekend. That's the risk.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
1270 total points, with Son left to play.

I had 2/3 below average weeks in a row recently that screwed me.
We've very similar points then, as I started the day on 1267, and like you had Salah.
I suppose it depends who else you've had today to add to the overnight 1270. Bamford I presume if you're looking at such a haul.

United Hobbit

Thought Klopp screwed my main rival out of getting 13 point Pereira

But no Jose benches Dier so he could well get him. Grrr.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Thought Klopp screwed my main rival out of getting 13 point Pereira

But no Jose benches Dier so he could well get him. Grrr.

Just clocked the Dier news. Bloody hell. The one week it was ok for Stones to be dropped!

In fairness, Tottenham have only kept 1 clean sheet in about 7 games, but I still wanted his 2pointer instead of Coufal's 1.

saivet

41 points (including hits) with Son to play. Only managed to field 10 players with Stones and Cancelo benched and KWP injured.

Wonder what the GW average will be.

Dan_F

Man. My mini league leader has Dier. He’s already had Wilson and Bellerin off the bench this week, now he’s about to get Dallas too. Unreal.

Paul_Scholes18

Almost 2/3 of my points come from 2 players. 10 men and also having Soucek from the bench with 1.

Such a strange week for sure.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
41 points (including hits) with Son to play. Only managed to field 10 players with Stones and Cancelo benched and KWP injured.

Wonder what the GW average will be.
Was 20 start of day.

Salah's a tw@t. Most teams above me were 20-ish, poor performance and I had 51 ... thought I'd narrow the gap a bit.

Then he does that and most have captained him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Having no benefit to having a lot to spend is now an issue.
The benefit is that you can cover

Salah, Bruno, Son, Grealish, Gundogan, have 4 strong players in defence and 3 good strikers.

Enjoy this rare moment, of not having anyone who feels a threat not having them!