Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Paul_Scholes18

So Lingard in as captain next week?

Might not be the worst captain punt or just get Antonio and captain him?

Logically it is Bruno captain or Son if I bring him in.

Paul_Scholes18

JLingz anyone?
I feel he is an uppgrade over Soucek. Should be more predictable with his form.
Not someone you always bench at the wrong time.
I have 6/6 fails with Soucek so far.

Then again I am probably starting Soucek next and hope that Lingard can make him better somehow.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
:lol:
Did you bench, or take him out completely?
This is funny looking at it from the other side for once :lol:
I benched him (my other forwards were Salah, Grealish, Bruno, Gundogan, Bamford, DCL and Antonio). That's not why I'm pissed.

I'm pissed because EVERY haul he's had, I've had him on the bench and missed the points and every time I play him, he blanks.

At the same time, my rival has caught every one of these hauls whilst having this cuntfeck on the bench and he'll catch these points too!

I'm done with him, he's out this week for Son. feck him.

:lol:
Is it usually you that's trolled by Auba as well?
I used to yes! But this year, I used him for the opener against Fulham and then kicked him out like a cheap hooker on a Sunday morning.

I'm on 76 points with Chilwell (or Dallas) to play.

Paul_Scholes18

I benched him (my other forwards were Salah, Grealish, Bruno, Gundogan, Bamford, DCL and Antonio). That's not why I'm pissed.

I'm pissed because EVERY haul he's had, I've had him on the bench and missed the points and every time I play him, he blanks.

At the same time, my rival has caught every one of these hauls whilst having this cuntfeck on the bench and he'll catch these points too!

I used to yes! But this year, I used him for the opener against Fulham and then kicked him out like a cheap hooker on a Sunday morning.

You at least did not play someone that failed over him this time and your score is good so far.

RedDevil@84

84 pts with captain Salah blanking is good. But a frustrating case of what could have been.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
95 points with Son left to play. What a week. Every my player did something. Well 0 points from McCarthy is success in my opinion. :)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
76 with Son and Mendy to come. With a massive captain fail that's pretty decent.

Next week calls for some city benching i think.
But who out of Stones, Dias and a now less goal threat Gundo.

May well also bench Dcl v us.

Coufal has a great fixture.Justin has attacking threat but Wolves away is hardish game.
Dier v Wbrom.

Salah Bruno Grealish Son
Watkins Bamford have to play

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This Martinez thing is starting to piss me off. Every fecking game no matter what he gets a bonus. How the heck can he get a bonus when he lets in 3 and made mistakes !
Even the Southampton game, he made like one save in the game and he cleaned up the bonus points. Im sure it’s a villa fan who does the admin bonus points for fpl.
He has about 6 shots at him a game That are easy saves, but which hype his stats up.

Swiss_Red89

I feel he is an uppgrade over Soucek. Should be more predictable with his form.
Not someone you always bench at the wrong time.

Then again I am probably starting Soucek next and hope that Lingard can make him better somehow.
Just brought him in for Gundogan....not quite sure if thats a wise decision, but i loved to see Jesse scoring again in the PL and his next two fixtures are quite easy. He seems to play as a second striker, so i guess will be involved a lot in the final third.

Gundogans next GW's are quite hard and i guess Pep will go the pramatic way as in the previous Big Games, so i hope now Gundo will not be able to punish my decision.

Last edited:

United Hobbit

I hope he properly rubs in your ditching him by scoring a hattrick (I have him) :lol:

I'm on 72 with Son and Chilwell remaining. Still 100 points behind my rival who if course captained Bruno. I can't bring myself to have United players as I fear jinxing them!
All my players did something bar Salah which at least means Liverpool did nothing.

I REALLY hope Chilwell plays or I'm getting -7 Bednarak..... if he doesn't Tuchel will replace Pep as chief troll.

I'd be open to Son not playing so I get Antonio. Chilwell however must play as I only have 3 defenders so if he doesn't I'm guaranteed a minus 7.....

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I hope he properly rubs in your ditching him by scoring a hattrick (I have him) :lol:

I'm on 72 with Son and Chilwell remaining. Still 100 points behind my rival who if course captained Bruno. I can't bring myself to have United players as I fear jinxing them!
All my players did something bar Salah which at least means Liverpool did nothing.

I REALLY hope Chilwell plays or I'm getting -7 Bednarak..... if he doesn't Tuchel will replace Pep as chief troll.

I'd be open to Son not playing so I get Antonio. Chilwell however must play as I only have 3 defenders so if he doesn't I'm guaranteed a minus 7.....
I don't care if he scores 10 gaols, he's fallen into the Auba/Wilson territory for me. Once I get rid, he's never coming back in.

Oh, and I hope Chilwell doesn't play. I will get my Dallas 1 pointer but I just want to see you hurt like I have hurt :lol:

hubbuh

Leicester are killing me here ffs. What do people think of going Stones or Dias to James Justin? I've got both City defenders and Gundogan but zero Leicester.

Becks-7-

Supports
United & Eintracht Frankfurt
95 points with Son left to play. What a week. Every my player did something. Well 0 points from McCarthy is success in my opinion. :)
Excactly the same here with 97 points so far.

ROFLUTION

He has about 6 shots at him a game That are easy saves, but which hype his stats up.
Which is sort of like Nick Pope in that great Burnley season, where Burnley conceded a lot of "easy" shots to save.

In short these type of goalies just gives a lot of points

troylocker

Love to see captain Salah blank, still ended on 90 so a good week. I have some catching up to do after three nightmare rounds.

Dan_F

Leicester are killing me here ffs. What do people think of going Stones or Dias to James Justin? I've got both City defenders and Gundogan but zero Leicester.
It makes sense, probably Stones more than Dias. Although I may go to Shaw after the Everton game. My mini league leader has had Justin all season and I’ve completed neglected him.

Either way I’ve gotta get Antonio in for the coming gameweek, but it really gives me some headaches on who to leave out.

K Stand Knut

I have gone from being ok with my score to a bit gutted and back to happy now after realising that my captain didn’t play and my VC is...................... Fernandes!!!

Could do with a Werner goal to nil tonight just make it extra good.

saivet

Is anyone bringing in Stuart Dallas? He's been bumped up to midfield.
He's in my team but more often than I leave him on the bench. He's a bit of a goal threat but given how often Leeds concede he's not that good to have starting regularly, nothing like Lundstrum last season anyway.

Canuckred64

Has there been any word on when Everton Aston Vila, City and I think Fulham will play their game or games in hand? Wondering when the next double match game is.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Has there been any word on when Everton Aston Vila, City and I think Fulham will play their game or games in hand? Wondering when the next double match game is.
Man city are likely to have a double in GW24.

RedDevil@84

Should I ship out Bednarek and get in Shaw. He has been on bench for last few weeks due to unfavourable games.

United Hobbit

I don't care if he scores 10 gaols, he's fallen into the Auba/Wilson territory for me. Once I get rid, he's never coming back in.

Oh, and I hope Chilwell doesn't play. I will get my Dallas 1 pointer but I just want to see you hurt like I have hurt :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Knowing my luck this season, Chilwell will play, proceed to score multiple own goals, get sent off and end up getting a bigger minus than Bednarak!