Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Dudu

How does a player with 29.8% ownership get an EO of 140% out of interest?
Could be wrong, but he's owned by about 80% of the Top 10K, and 50%+ of those have Captained/Triple Captained him.. so EO is 130+.
His overall EO is significantly lower, but Top 10k stats are a much better indicator of active players.

RedDevil@84

My decision to bench Maddison, looking like s**t now. But anything for laughing at scouser's expense

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
After my decision to sell Salah and buy Sterling, I need to remind myself that it was done in the hope that Sterling will play both of City's matches over the next week and get some solid points returns.

Dan_F

I am thinking about getting rid of Salah -> Son next week, anyone else? Just feel salah is not worth the price tag any more
It’s still a good move. I need to find money to at least get Kane back in after this week. Liverpool’s fixtures aren’t easy and they blank in 29.

United Hobbit

My decision to bench Maddison, looking like s**t now. But anything for laughing at scouser's expense
I benched him too! But like you, loving Liverpool losing. Antonio is apparently "fatigued" so fingers crossed he stays that way and I get Maddison

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
How bad are Palace.

saivet

Get in there Lowton :lol:

The only Burnley defender I have. A part of me now hopes that they concede.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Lowton is generally low risk in my league, but slightly nervous a guy who generally wins our league but has had a nightmare, had Dallas 12 last week, and now has this Lowton haul coming.

Him being 60-70 points behind is not the game over it is with other players, although we do have very similar teams so he can't take too much off me this week.

Neo_Mufc

Very jealous of everyone who has Lowton and yes I have triple Burnley defence.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Dias benched. Which, fine. They have more doubles coming and he's had his break now.

Dudu

Unbelievable. That's Lowton's first attacking return of the season.

Why did I not just pick the cheap option :(

Duafc

Village Lemon
Lowton Mee and Salah all good so far.

Have foden Sterling and Stones who have all made it through round 1 of Pep Roulette too.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Lowton Mee and Salah all good so far.

Have foden Sterling and Stones who have all made it through round 1 of Pep Roulette too.
Mee just stretchered off.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
What the rules with regards to getting knocked out? Two weeks out?
Not sure mate, but it looks like he got knocked out cold, won't get my hopes up for the next game.

Duafc

Village Lemon
They play again on Wednesday which is a fair break I suppose. Not too sure if there’s a protocol around that or not.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
8 pointer from Pope with the 1bp he's set to receive. Pity Dias is on the bench.

Neo_Mufc

Can't complain. Triple Burnley has paid off for first leg. Took the captaincy off Tarkowski late for Gundo. Hope it works out.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
22 with two played. Salah goal in a humiliating defeat and Lowton smashing it. Good start for me. Long may it continue!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ah what, Rodri taking penolas!

At least that's 6 points banked for the Gundo assist.