Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Triple captain this week or wait? No idea how many double weeks will we have after this.

Šjor Bepo

I'm considering using my triple captain chip on DCL as Everton play Southampton and West Brom.
Im between Bruno(has to stop surely?), Foden(pep roulette), salah(awful form) and son(mourinho).

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
How are we feeling about de Bruyne? I prefer his fixtures to Kane's or Bruno's. Surely he'll play both, right? I know he's only back but if he's fit he plays has always been the deal with him.

Nickosaur

How are we feeling about de Bruyne? I prefer his fixtures to Kane's or Bruno's. Surely he'll play both, right? I know he's only back but if he's fit he plays has always been the deal with him.
He should, but no guarentees. Especially if he starts/plays 90 in the CL on Wednesday night, I'd say he's then likely to start one of those games from the bench.
But that's just my guess. Impossible to know with Pep.

It's annoying as on paper City are in the best form and therefore arguably the best fixtures of the DGW, but I would be very surprised if my three players (Stones, Dias, Gundo) start both games. That's just the risk you take with City players I guess!

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Alongside Gundogan right? If it's one or the other when why pay twice as much for someone returning the same if not less (and this was true before he got injured).

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I've got Dias, Cancelo and Gundogan. Not hopfully of 120 mins from any of them in the double (maybe Dias) but I aint selling or captaining any of them either.

Šjor Bepo

His form is very decent isn't it? Him or Bruno the safest options, surely.
meant team form :)
leaning towards Son as they have the easiest games though fully aware i can only blame myself for going with Mou players

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Alongside Gundogan right? If it's one or the other when why pay twice as much for someone returning the same if not less (and this was true before he got injured).
Yeah, alongside. They have more chance of running amok I think than ourselves or Spurs. But sure, there are no guarantees with Pep.

hubbuh

Really, really relying on Kane doing the business this time, and DCL falling flat on his arse until I am able to manoeuvre him back into the side again. Getting Shaw sounded good after the Saints game but was probably a bad shout given how crap we are defensively and our less than ideal run of games.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Are we non Bruno captainers just mad to be looking elsewhere? Ok Chelsea away looks tight but he only needs a pen and you know he's eating up those bonus points. Palace should be a haul for him though surely?

We don't need to play him in the EL either do we.

hubbuh

What do people think of the following;

Vardy, DCL, Raphinha, Konsa IN for Bamford, Antonio, Son, Shaw OUT on a WC. Problem is I'd then have double Villa in defence with Martinez in goal (and City but that's alright).

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Between DCL and Barnes, who is the more essential for the run from GW26 to GW30?

My options are:

Watkins/Antonio and Barnes or Traore and DCL

Dan_F

Ha. I have him, but my mini league leader captained him, so I’ll take that.

RedDevil@84

I need to pick someone instead of Grealish who is not in the below list and would cost around 7M. Can someone put in some suggestions

Sterling/Gundogan/Barnes/Maddison/Raphinha/Soucek/Mount

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That Ings benching is bloody annoying.
Always for the money game isn't it when someone's benched in a doubler!

At least Bamford and Raphina keep it a good watch, but a striker at both ends is always more fun.

Hope they're struggling early and their other strikers are pony and he's on half time or before.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Really, really relying on Kane doing the business this time, and DCL falling flat on his arse until I am able to manoeuvre him back into the side again. Getting Shaw sounded good after the Saints game but was probably a bad shout given how crap we are defensively and our less than ideal run of games.
Shaw conceding to both West Brom and Newcastle certainly doesn't make it feel a strong option away to Chelsea and City upcoming!
Palace away in the middle though. Although they destroyed us at home! Albeit on pre-season mode.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We all know how this pans out.
Bamford blank tonight, all bench him as a single gamer next week, and THEN he hauls.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bloody hell Raphina. How much time do you want to shoot.
Won't get a better chance than that!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This is going to be about a 7 pointer between Raph, Bam (c) and Ings isn't it.

Talk about minimum fare!

Paul_Scholes18

This double from Leeds not going to plan. All goals dried up and not even being that close. Feels like I am stuck with Leeds players too since need them for 29.